Lefty media vs righty media on vaccines

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
When I post links to media that present negative information about vaccines, lefties cannot dispute the content, so they attack the source. Usually, the arguments are that my source leans right, so it cannot be worthy. The problem here, other than this not being a valid argument, is that left leaning sources do not report on negative information, so what else can I link to? It's not like CNN is reporting any adverse information or reactions to vaccines, right?

the peer review of the subject is might handy dandy.
All things covid are partisan.

Check this out:

When I post links to media that present negative information about vaccines, lefties cannot dispute the content, so they attack the source. Usually, the arguments are that my source leans right, so it cannot be worthy. The problem here, other than this not being a valid argument, is that left leaning sources do not report on negative information, so what else can I link to? It's not like CNN is reporting any adverse information or reactions to vaccines, right?

Keep in mind folks on the left believe a man can give birth, and paying higher taxes will change the weather. Once you realize Big Left is batshit crazy, it's much easier to deal with them.

Forum List

Back