Leftwing Media Try to Block OANN from White House Briefing Room

OAN has bypassed FOX as the official "news" network of the alternate universe.

It's not even close. These guys are pedal to the metal Trumpists.
True, but they are a counterbalance to the hardcore leftist/commie media that dominates the room, no matter how ridiculous they get. The majority is NOT ridiculous SOLELY because they are the majority and a bunch of fucking commies.

This is getting to be WAR and we are FUCKING TIRED of it.

I know. Many are treating this as a war. On both ends.

Win, no matter what, destroy the others, collateral damage be damned.

And there's the problem.

Agreed.

OANN probably shouldn't be there never mind that lady's antics... They are not a major in any sense and they are more fringe... It is embarrassing that the whole world can see these conferences and this lady is talking about Chinese Food..

Do we think any one comes away and thinks leader of free world? It make US look weak.

Maddow whined that Trump and Putin stole the election. Talk about lies. If you watch MSDNC you are stupid.

Yes, you believed Maddow, didn’t you? Idiots.

I know this will be considered Deep State Fake News 'n stuff -- even though there is plenty of video -- but it's pretty amazing:

That is pretty stupid questioning, but remember how easy Obama had it. Nearly every motherfucking network was tossing him softballs on the regular.

It's hard to blame a politician for calling on the network that asks softball questions.

CNN and the gang are fucking guilty of the same goddamn shit. I am really getting tired of the bullshit.

"OANN has most recently been the victim of blatant viewpoint discrimination at the hands of the leftwing White House Correspondents Association (WHCA), which arbitrarily voted on April 1st to bar OANN’s White House correspondent Chanel Rion from the daily White House Coronavirus Task Force press briefings. Her “sin” was asking President Trump a question that hit too close to home, after various White House correspondents had used the race card against President Trump for calling the virus that originated in China the “Chinese virus.” At the March 19th briefing, after introducing the concern that “major left-wing media, even in this room, have teamed up with Chinese communist party narratives,” Rion asked President Trump to comment. “It amazes me when I read the things that I read,” President Trump replied. "

snip...

"he leftwing media retaliated against OANN’s White House correspondent for speaking truth to power. First, an anonymous note was left on Rion’s desk asking her whether she thought her question was helpful in halting the spread of the coronavirus. Three days later, the White House Correspondents Association mandated that the seat assigned to OANN since 2017, which for years was shared by only one other news organization, now accommodate five networks, including Al Jazeera. OANN’s seat was singled out for such treatment. On March 23rd, OANN was placed in the “supplemental Seat Rotation,” a shared seat with a total of 10 media outlets. OANN for all intents and purposes lost any reasonable opportunity to participate in the briefings as a result of the WHCA’s discriminatory edict. When OANN managed to secure an invitation from the White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham for Rion to stand in the back of the briefing room, the White House Correspondents Association dropped the hammer and sought to close the briefing room door to OANN altogether.

You Proglodytes are the biggest hypocrites in the world.

I'd have banned her too. Just for terminal stupidity. But it looks like she wanted to buy into the right wing mantra that this wasn't a big deal.
White House Correspondents’ Association boots OAN from briefing rotation
republicans are left wing not right wing,,,common mistake among kool ade drinkers,,,

OAN represents the rightest of the alt-right. She violated rules of spacing and they booted her for it.
I'd have booted her just because she represents a bunch of alt-right trolls. No reason to legitimize OAN.
is CNN in the room? til you push for equal removal of trolls, you're not playing "fair". CNN is the alt-left most hateful network out there with nothing but trolls on their staff.

if you want to make a rule, then you apply it evenly and don't start up with the "well this is different" or "trump deserves it" or other justification crap.

if you're going to call out one agency for doing xyz act, you get them all. otherwise, we continue to spin in a partisan world longer.

"OANN has most recently been the victim of blatant viewpoint discrimination at the hands of the leftwing White House Correspondents Association (WHCA), which arbitrarily voted on April 1st to bar OANN’s White House correspondent Chanel Rion from the daily White House Coronavirus Task Force press briefings. Her “sin” was asking President Trump a question that hit too close to home, after various White House correspondents had used the race card against President Trump for calling the virus that originated in China the “Chinese virus.” At the March 19th briefing, after introducing the concern that “major left-wing media, even in this room, have teamed up with Chinese communist party narratives,” Rion asked President Trump to comment. “It amazes me when I read the things that I read,” President Trump replied. "

snip...

"he leftwing media retaliated against OANN’s White House correspondent for speaking truth to power. First, an anonymous note was left on Rion’s desk asking her whether she thought her question was helpful in halting the spread of the coronavirus. Three days later, the White House Correspondents Association mandated that the seat assigned to OANN since 2017, which for years was shared by only one other news organization, now accommodate five networks, including Al Jazeera. OANN’s seat was singled out for such treatment. On March 23rd, OANN was placed in the “supplemental Seat Rotation,” a shared seat with a total of 10 media outlets. OANN for all intents and purposes lost any reasonable opportunity to participate in the briefings as a result of the WHCA’s discriminatory edict. When OANN managed to secure an invitation from the White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham for Rion to stand in the back of the briefing room, the White House Correspondents Association dropped the hammer and sought to close the briefing room door to OANN altogether.

I'd have banned her too. Just for terminal stupidity. But it looks like she wanted to buy into the right wing mantra that this wasn't a big deal.
republicans are left wing not right wing,,,common mistake among kool ade drinkers,,,

OAN represents the rightest of the alt-right. She violated rules of spacing and they booted her for it.
I'd have booted her just because she represents a bunch of alt-right trolls. No reason to legitimize OAN.
is CNN in the room? til you push for equal removal of trolls, you're not playing "fair". CNN is the alt-left most hateful network out there with nothing but trolls on their staff.

if you want to make a rule, then you apply it evenly and don't start up with the "well this is different" or "trump deserves it" or other justification crap.

if you're going to call out one agency for doing xyz act, you get them all. otherwise, we continue to spin in a partisan world longer.

Please give actual evidence of CNN fake News...

Start by giving your definition of Fake News.

Remember Fake News just anything you don't like.

snip...

Liberal tolerance at it's best.

snip...

fake news - making shit up.

CNN - does it all the time.

and i'm not playing this dumbass game with you, sideshow bob.

snip...

the evidence is posted almost daily,,,

snip...

Honesty, are we still bleating for this vapid bimbo? Crying your eyes out because some fringe alt-right site doesn't get a seat in the big room?
Let me boil it down for you. CNN is a legitimate news source. OAN is not. Clear?

snip...

Honesty, are we still bleating for this vapid bimbo? Crying your eyes out because some fringe alt-right site doesn't get a seat in the big room?
Let me boil it down for you. CNN is a legitimate news source. OAN is not. Clear?
the only place the alt right exist is in your tiny mind,,,

You gotta be kidding. Is there really an association of White House reporters who get to vote on who gets into the White House like some perverted frat house? President Trump should kick the entire association off the property that belongs to us.
The only entity that ought to be kicked off of our property is the OAN network that makes a mockery of the institution of journalism.

I don't want my tax dollars going to that garbage.

The mockery of Journalism is when news organizations refuse to report stories that make their guy or gal look bad. Or, they lie to make their guy or gal look good and their opponents look bad. Take CBS and Dan Rather, for instance.

snip...

heh - since i never go to OANN i have no idea who this person is. i honestly, don't really care. if you want to say all the crap CNN pulled last year is "normal" press then we are never going to agree. my minor in college was journalism and i worked my way through college doing writing and photography for news sources.

CNN is gossip for their masses. most *major* sites are anymore. they are opinionated blogs who shove their agendas into their stories and constantly make crap up or alter news to fit their views (WE NEED OUR WEAVES!!!) if you wish to call that legit - your call.

i will just laugh at your foolish ass. now keep in mind my laughing at CNN doesn't mean i support OANN, i'm just calling for equal treatment of those "claiming" to be a news source. you are the one thinking i'm crying or out to defend something i'm not.

ever wonder why you must extremify everything?

snip...

fake news - making shit up.

CNN - does it all the time.

and i'm not playing this dumbass game with you, sideshow bob.

Where is your evidence?

You have made a big statement. Why are you running away?

By not showing evidence you are basically conceding that you can't back up your statement...

You accuse someone of Fake News and you are looking more like providing unverified information yourself.

snip...

Please provide some...

First state what Fake News is to you first...

You gotta be kidding. Is there really an association of White House reporters who get to vote on who gets into the White House like some perverted frat house? President Trump should kick the entire association off the property that belongs to us.
The only entity that ought to be kicked off of our property is the OAN network that makes a mockery of the institution of journalism.

The mockery of Journalism is when news organizations refuse to report stories that make their guy or gal look bad. Or, they lie to make their guy or gal look good and their opponents look bad. Take CBS and Dan Rather, for instance.

So if a news organisation doesn't report on everything that you think is important it is then deemed fake...

Again could you give a story which had enough evidence and importance which was not covered by CNN.

snip...

Please provide some...

First state what Fake News is to you first...
watch this,,he walks it through in detail for you,,,

So if a news organisation doesn't report on everything that you think is important it is then deemed fake...

Again could you give a story which had enough evidence and importance which was not covered by CNN.
how about how they refuse to play the daily briefings and then say things are not happening that are covered in the daily briefings as happening???

Forum List

Back