Leftwing Media Try to Block OANN from White House Briefing Room

When you have the likes of acosta and the other shameless purveyors of Fake News, OANN would be a welcome offset to the marxist shitstains.

Picture the kenyan klown fielding questions that begin with "Given your tendency to put a positive spin on things..."

Didn't happen. He would have lost his shit at that lack of respect for the office, not to mention the complete disregard for affirmative action. Trump is showing some off-the-charts restraint for not having some of these fuckwits thrown down the stairs and dragged thru the streets.....

Just sayin'...

When you have the likes of acosta and the other shameless purveyors of Fake News, OANN would be a welcome offset to the marxist shitstains.

Picture the kenyan klown fielding questions that begin with "Given your tendency to put a positive spin on things..."

Didn't happen. He would have lost his shit at that lack of respect for the office, not to mention the complete disregard for affirmative action. Trump is showing some off-the-charts restraint for not having some of these fuckwits thrown down the stairs and dragged thru the streets.....

Just sayin'...

Trump lies.

Media picks up on it and asks a question on it.

Trump gets found out.

Trump insults reporter...

Trump supporters claim a win...

Where are the tests that anyone can get?
Why are frontline staff saying thet don't have enough PPE?

What is there actual plan... If Fauci and Blix were not there the whole thing would fall like a piece of shit...

Just sayin'...

Can you show an example of Jim Acosta spreading clearly false information?

"OANN has most recently been the victim of blatant viewpoint discrimination at the hands of the leftwing White House Correspondents Association (WHCA), which arbitrarily voted on April 1st to bar OANN’s White House correspondent Chanel Rion from the daily White House Coronavirus Task Force press briefings. Her “sin” was asking President Trump a question that hit too close to home, after various White House correspondents had used the race card against President Trump for calling the virus that originated in China the “Chinese virus.” At the March 19th briefing, after introducing the concern that “major left-wing media, even in this room, have teamed up with Chinese communist party narratives,” Rion asked President Trump to comment. “It amazes me when I read the things that I read,” President Trump replied. "

snip...

"he leftwing media retaliated against OANN’s White House correspondent for speaking truth to power. First, an anonymous note was left on Rion’s desk asking her whether she thought her question was helpful in halting the spread of the coronavirus. Three days later, the White House Correspondents Association mandated that the seat assigned to OANN since 2017, which for years was shared by only one other news organization, now accommodate five networks, including Al Jazeera. OANN’s seat was singled out for such treatment. On March 23rd, OANN was placed in the “supplemental Seat Rotation,” a shared seat with a total of 10 media outlets. OANN for all intents and purposes lost any reasonable opportunity to participate in the briefings as a result of the WHCA’s discriminatory edict. When OANN managed to secure an invitation from the White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham for Rion to stand in the back of the briefing room, the White House Correspondents Association dropped the hammer and sought to close the briefing room door to OANN altogether.

You Proglodytes are the biggest hypocrites in the world.
Idiotic thread, lying thread title, typical lying of the liars at OANN. The child president tried to skirt the rules for his asslicking OANN. They got caught. Now they are uninvited. So, like the crybaby cultists they are, they say that's now everyone else's fault. Dumb fuckers. I can't believe people are stupid enough to lap this shit up.

"OANN has most recently been the victim of blatant viewpoint discrimination at the hands of the leftwing White House Correspondents Association (WHCA), which arbitrarily voted on April 1st to bar OANN’s White House correspondent Chanel Rion from the daily White House Coronavirus Task Force press briefings. Her “sin” was asking President Trump a question that hit too close to home, after various White House correspondents had used the race card against President Trump for calling the virus that originated in China the “Chinese virus.” At the March 19th briefing, after introducing the concern that “major left-wing media, even in this room, have teamed up with Chinese communist party narratives,” Rion asked President Trump to comment. “It amazes me when I read the things that I read,” President Trump replied. "

snip...

"he leftwing media retaliated against OANN’s White House correspondent for speaking truth to power. First, an anonymous note was left on Rion’s desk asking her whether she thought her question was helpful in halting the spread of the coronavirus. Three days later, the White House Correspondents Association mandated that the seat assigned to OANN since 2017, which for years was shared by only one other news organization, now accommodate five networks, including Al Jazeera. OANN’s seat was singled out for such treatment. On March 23rd, OANN was placed in the “supplemental Seat Rotation,” a shared seat with a total of 10 media outlets. OANN for all intents and purposes lost any reasonable opportunity to participate in the briefings as a result of the WHCA’s discriminatory edict. When OANN managed to secure an invitation from the White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham for Rion to stand in the back of the briefing room, the White House Correspondents Association dropped the hammer and sought to close the briefing room door to OANN altogether.

This will backfire and increase OAN's viewing audience.

snip...

I'd have banned her too. Just for terminal stupidity. But it looks like she wanted to buy into the right wing mantra that this wasn't a big deal.
White House Correspondents’ Association boots OAN from briefing rotation

It's not like we haven't been calling flues, or plagues from their origination over the last several thousand years. We had the American Plague, London Plague, Asian Flu, Spanish Flu, German Measles, West Nile Virus, Japanese Encephalitis, Ebola Virus, Lyme Disease and Guinea Worm. For some reason now it is not politically correct, it is now racist. So now we need to go back in history and rename all the racist diseases.
Spanish Flu didn't come from Spain and was blamed on Spain as propaganda...

German Measles is actually called Rubella today and was called German because Germany was the first to identify it.

Ebola was named 38 years ago after a river.

Thing is this virus has a name... it is COVID-19 (while cornavirus is used it is a more general term). Calling it the Chinese virus is fundamentally wrong as that is not its name.

Why do some keep calling it that? Just to piss of China, I don't think it is racist, just a term to cause division and to deflect from the piss poor job the White house has done containing it. This could just as easily be called The Trump Virus in US.

So do you want all the right leaning calling it Chinese virus, left leaning people calling Trump Virus OR just call it COVID-19 (or Coronavirus) which we have been calling for the last 3 months.
What is the motive now to rename the virus that the world already has a name for?
Is this about solving the problem or playing politics?

I don't call it the Chinese flu, I usually call it COVID-19. I just don't get all the people getting pissed over a name of where it originated from. It's just a name because when you say Wuhan Flu or Chinese Flu or COVID-19, Trump virus or coronavirus, we all know what we are talking about. When someone says German Measles, I know they are talking about Rubella.

The Chinese people I have no issue with. The Chinese government, I have a huge issue with it. They lied from the start about the virus, they lied about infection and death rates. Now, the send the world medical equipment that is defective? Let's add insult to injury. Disgusting government that would allow their own to die rather than letting them tell the truth.

Call it what you want, we know it was the Chinese government that failed the world to look better.

OANN and RT News are both more honest and less bias than CNN and MSNBC
Question is if both CNN and MSNBC are not carrying the conference why even have them there in the first lace

Wow, how much collagen does it take to keep those eyebrows up? Nothing moves except when she shakes.
Honestly. do you really think that these people (trolls) are legitimate media? What about them makes you think these are truth tellers?

Really fucknuts? You want to make this about looks? You'll lose, by forfeit, in under 60 seconds....

22r9p1.jpg

Wow, how much collagen does it take to keep those eyebrows up? Nothing moves except when she shakes.
Honestly. do you really think that these people (trolls) are legitimate media? What about them makes you think these are truth tellers?
I like them because they trigger sheep like you
into showing your mental weaknesses online.

BTW, judging women by their eyebrows disrespects about, my guess is 30-40% of women.

I like them because they trigger sheep like you
into showing your mental weaknesses online.

BTW, judging women by their eyebrows disrespects about, my guess is 30-40% of women.

Wow..triggering of the alt-right snowflakes. And I wasn't even trying. Just observing that her eyebrows didn't move much. :)
I like the fact that lemmings like you will follow any media source that soothes you.

Do you ever question your beliefs??

snip...

I'd have banned her too. Just for terminal stupidity. But it looks like she wanted to buy into the right wing mantra that this wasn't a big deal.
White House Correspondents’ Association boots OAN from briefing rotation

It's not like we haven't been calling flues, or plagues from their origination over the last several thousand years. We had the American Plague, London Plague, Asian Flu, Spanish Flu, German Measles, West Nile Virus, Japanese Encephalitis, Ebola Virus, Lyme Disease and Guinea Worm. For some reason now it is not politically correct, it is now racist. So now we need to go back in history and rename all the racist diseases.
Spanish Flu didn't come from Spain and was blamed on Spain as propaganda...

German Measles is actually called Rubella today and was called German because Germany was the first to identify it.

Ebola was named 38 years ago after a river.

Thing is this virus has a name... it is COVID-19 (while cornavirus is used it is a more general term). Calling it the Chinese virus is fundamentally wrong as that is not its name.

Why do some keep calling it that? Just to piss of China, I don't think it is racist, just a term to cause division and to deflect from the piss poor job the White house has done containing it. This could just as easily be called The Trump Virus in US.

So do you want all the right leaning calling it Chinese virus, left leaning people calling Trump Virus OR just call it COVID-19 (or Coronavirus) which we have been calling for the last 3 months.
What is the motive now to rename the virus that the world already has a name for?
Is this about solving the problem or playing politics?

I don't call it the Chinese flu, I usually call it COVID-19. I just don't get all the people getting pissed over a name of where it originated from. It's just a name because when you say Wuhan Flu or Chinese Flu or COVID-19, Trump virus or coronavirus, we all know what we are talking about. When someone says German Measles, I know they are talking about Rubella.

The Chinese people I have no issue with. The Chinese government, I have a huge issue with it. They lied from the start about the virus, they lied about infection and death rates. Now, the send the world medical equipment that is defective? Let's add insult to injury. Disgusting government that would allow their own to die rather than letting them tell the truth.

Call it what you want, we know it was the Chinese government that failed the world to look better.

Personally I couldn't give a crap...
But the people who are doing this are not meant to be involved in childish games and name calling.. It is idiotic...

They are meant to formulating a plan for a response and they are back trying to get the branding right.... You complain about airy fairy double espresso almond milk drinking idiots, this is it..

I would prefer if they just stopped all this crap... Actually I would prefer if Gen. John Kelly came in and organised the lot... Kick President, Pence, Kushner, and everyone not qualified in logistics or science out the door... They handle this no messing... President is best giving a speech once a week on higher level stuff and leave John's team with the day to day details...

She was voted to banned for appearing in the white briefing two days in row when it was clearly stated that there was a rotation in place.

That rotation was for the safety of the all White House staff including the president.
Wasn't she INVITED by the Press Secretary????

Who the fuck do you think you're fooling, ass wipe?

OAN has bypassed FOX as the official "news" network of the alternate universe.

It's not even close. These guys are pedal to the metal Trumpists.
True, but they are a counterbalance to the hardcore leftist/commie media that dominates the room, no matter how ridiculous they get. The majority is NOT ridiculous SOLELY because they are the majority and a bunch of fucking commies.

This is getting to be WAR and we are FUCKING TIRED of it.

OAN has bypassed FOX as the official "news" network of the alternate universe.

It's not even close. These guys are pedal to the metal Trumpists.
True, but they are a counterbalance to the hardcore leftist/commie media that dominates the room, no matter how ridiculous they get. The majority is NOT ridiculous SOLELY because they are the majority and a bunch of fucking commies.

This is getting to be WAR and we are FUCKING TIRED of it.

I know. Many are treating this as a war. On both ends.

Win, no matter what, destroy the others, collateral damage be damned.

And there's the problem.

Forum List

Back