Leftists, this teen must be crushed!!!

So out of the thousands of teens who have gotten therapy for gender dysphoria, you could only find one who really regrets it?

I totally support her right to sue her medical practitioners for malpractice if malpractice occurred.

I suspect when her medical records are presented to the court, it might not be such a clear cut story, though.
What therapy? Facilitating a mental illness is NOT therapy. Getting rid of the delusion should be the goal. There is no such thing as a TG. It is a severe Mental illness.

Not really... you find one person who probably shouldn't have been hired and ignore hundreds of "Christian" pedophiles who have been hired by Churches, day schools, etc.

Um, okay, now you are getting hysteric.

You are like the 1970 Klan dead-ender who is finding herself on the wrong side of history on LGBTQ rights.
Actually, really. I found a great many instances of tranny story time and these instances of fat old men dressing as obscene caricatures of women. No one on the retrograde left talks about how this nonsense benefits children who are far behind their international peers in basic skills. Your Pom Pom flailing for what amounts to traveling carny freak shows is really disturbing.

Trannys with guns. You think that’s really hot, right?

1680170330757.jpeg

You find a reason to applaud this while I find it to be another instance of the retrograde left exploiting children. With the damage done by the left to children over the last two years; crashing of reading, comprehension and math skills, you find that tranny story hour with convicted child molesters is the best way to help children gain lost ground.

Fortunately, parents are holding leftist accountable and laws are being put in place to prevent these grooming freak shows.

What therapy? Facilitating a mental illness is NOT therapy. Getting rid of the delusion should be the goal. There is no such thing as a TG. It is a severe Mental illness.

Uh, 50 years ago, they called homosexuality a mental illness. Then they realized that was just the bigotry of others.

100 years ago, they thought women just having different emotional responses than men was a mental illness. They even called it "Hysteria", from the Latin word for uterus.

If a transgender person can otherwise function in society, and it's just YOUR hangup, it's not their problem it's yours.

Maybe getting rid of your bigotry should be the goal.

Actually, really. I found a great many instances of tranny story time and these instances of fat old men dressing as obscene caricatures of women. No one on the retrograde left talks about how this nonsense benefits children who are far behind their international peers in basic skills. Your Pom Pom flailing for what amounts to traveling carny freak shows is really disturbing.

Again, you are conflating two different problems.

If they had 6 hours a day every day of Drag Queen Story Hour, you MIGHT have a point here. I don't think there are that many drag queens available though.

So how often do you think this is happening?

Of course, the hilarious thing is your side underfunds the schools to pay for tax cuts to rich people, and then you whine why Johnny can't read.

Again, you are conflating two different problems.

If they had 6 hours a day every day of Drag Queen Story Hour, you MIGHT have a point here. I don't think there are that many drag queens available though.

So how often do you think this is happening?

Of course, the hilarious thing is your side underfunds the schools to pay for tax cuts to rich people, and then you whine why Johnny can't read.
Again, you are making excuses for a problem you want to continue. Tranny story hour provides no perceivable benefit to children. I find no one (other than a few of the most left of left), claiming that men dressed as grotesque caricatures of women giving lap dances to children is of any benefit to children the left has attempted to destroy over the last two years.

The hilarious part (in a mordant sort of way), is that the left stole billions of dollars from the American taxpayer to pay teachers not to work, not to do their job, while children suffered from school closures.

Again, you are making excuses for a problem you want to continue.

It's only a problem in your head, and you need to get over yourself.

ranny story hour provides no perceivable benefit to children.

Sure it does. It teaches kids not to be bigots. I grew up in a white Catholic and pretty bigoted neighborhood. I never had any exposure to people who were different, and it was quite a shock to me when I got to the army and college and had to deal with folks who were not white and Catholic. Most of the people I grew up with are still pretty bigoted.

I find no one (other than a few of the most left of left), claiming that men dressed as grotesque caricatures of women giving lap dances to children is of any benefit to children the left has attempted to destroy over the last two years.
Sounds like your own hang up. You know, like you have the issue if you have to grossly mischaracterize these events (that are usually voluntary with parents in attendance.)

The hilarious part (in a mordant sort of way), is that the left stole billions of dollars from the American taxpayer to pay teachers not to work, not to do their job, while children suffered from school closures.

Conservatives: Covid was an overhyped flu that destroyed the economy and denied kids time in school if their parents didn't make them attend zoom lessons.
Also Conservatives: Covid was a devious Chinese Bioweapon meant to destroy our beloved President Trump.

That is the next “born that way” step.

Nope. Since children can't consent, that's not an issue, is it?

Apparently, CowardJoe's point is that young children should be taught to be “tolerant” of pedophiles, rather than being “hateful” and “bigoted” against them.

Uh, Bob, I'm going to pay less attention to you now, because after your weird Doxxing attempt, I realize that your weird obsession with me has gone to a whole new crazy level.

But I will address this one.

YOU BELONG TO A CULT WHERE THE FOUNDERS MARRIED AND HAD SEX WITH MINOR CHILDREN!!!

And you go to your Temple every day and praise these awful men and make excuses for them and claim they were talking to God.

Nope. Since children can't consent, that's not an issue, is it?

Uh, Bob, I'm going to pay less attention to you now, because after your weird Doxxing attempt, I realize that your weird obsession with me has gone to a whole new crazy level.

But I will address this one.

YOU BELONG TO A CULT WHERE THE FOUNDERS MARRIED AND HAD SEX WITH MINOR CHILDREN!!!

And you go to your Temple every day and praise these awful men and make excuses for them and claim they were talking to God.

And you side is actively trying to change the whole meaning of consent, right?

And besides, if someone is “born that way”, even though it’s never been proven, we must tolerate that behavior, right?

It's only a problem in your head, and you need to get over yourself.

Sure it does. It teaches kids not to be bigots. I grew up in a white Catholic and pretty bigoted neighborhood. I never had any exposure to people who were different, and it was quite a shock to me when I got to the army and college and had to deal with folks who were not white and Catholic. Most of the people I grew up with are still pretty bigoted.

Sounds like your own hang up. You know, like you have the issue if you have to grossly mischaracterize these events (that are usually voluntary with parents in attendance.)

Conservatives: Covid was an overhyped flu that destroyed the economy and denied kids time in school if their parents didn't make them attend zoom lessons.
Also Conservatives: Covid was a devious Chinese Bioweapon meant to destroy our beloved President Trump.
It seems the hang up is with the left. The left are the people who have this need to bring convicted child molesters and trannys into kid's classrooms. The lap dancing freak shows you have such an affinity for are "performed" by men with a pathology that might otherwise put them in seedy strip clubs. You think those performances are appropriate for children. How nice. Are you hoping these tranny lap dance shows will include $ bills stuffed into panties and "surprise" toys tucked up tight?

What the left never actually defines is how these tranny lap dances benefit children. Instead of civics classes where children can learn about the various men and women who found success through a work ethic and integrity, you want carnival freak shows be brought into schools.

I'd say "Shush, the grownups are talking", but this thread is down to you, Hollie and my weird Mormon Stalker.

Unwatch.

But but Joe, you’re whole argument is based on the premise that gays, trans are immutable traits and we must respect them, right? About anything can be claimed immutable now.

What gives?

I'd say "Shush, the grownups are talking", but this thread is down to you, Hollie and my weird Mormon Stalker.

Unwatch.
Curious that the only one talking about the benefit to children of convicted child molesters and tranny freak shows is you.

Have you noticed no one but you is defending this?

Last edited:
Uh, Bob, I'm going to pay less attention to you now, because after your weird Doxxing attempt…

…my weird Mormon Stalker.

There was no doxxing attempt. The point of that exercise was to prove how absurd you are getting every time you whine about how people with whom you disagree are “stalking” you, to show that if anyone really did find you worth stalking, doxxing, or otherwise harassing you online, you'd be a very easy target.

I guess I can't speak to what you may or may not be experiencing from your side, but if anyone was really trying to stalk/dox/harass you, you would certainly know it, and not just from my now-deleted posts which were intentionally value about what sort of information was able to find, and how easily I was able to find it.

The hard truth is that although you would be a very easy target if anyone wanted to go after in such a manner there is nobody that is inclined to do so, that would think you are worth the effort. It is only your own paranoia, narcissism, and other mental health issues, that for the last several weeks have been driving you to keep whining about how you think you're being stalked, and only your incessant whining on that point that even put the idea in my head to try that experiment.

There was no doxxing attempt. The point of that exercise was to prove how absurd you are getting every time you whine about how people with whom you disagree are “stalking” you, to show that if anyone really did find you worth stalking, doxxing, or otherwise harassing you online, you'd be a very easy target.
Your logic is that you were going to prove that you weren't stalking me by stalking me? That's... um weird even for you.

I mean, this seems sane in your Magic Underwear wearing world?

Curious that the only one talking about the benefit to children of convicted child molesters and tranny freak shows is you.

Have you noticed no one but you is defending this?

The problem is you are conflating child molestation with transgenderism, which is just as fucked up as conflating Catholicism with Child molestation.

No group should be judged by what the worst person in it does.

Heck, I'm even going to stop judging Mormons by StalkerBob.

I realize when you can't make an argument against the thing you hate, compare it to something else.
Like this?
Uh, 50 years ago, they called homosexuality a mental illness. Then they realized that was just the bigotry of others.
100 years ago, they thought women just having different emotional responses than men was a mental illness. They even called it "Hysteria", from the Latin word for uterus.

Forum List

Back