Leftists, this teen must be crushed!!!

Um, yeah, so what? Frankly, 14 year olds have probably seen far worse shit on the internet.
Um, yeah. You're perfectly fine with public schools taking time away from academic study to focus on a fat old man grinding his groin in the face of a 14 year old.

While you might have an affinity for emotionally crippled men and convicted child abusers grinding and hosting tranny story time in front of children, there's no reason why tax payers should be paying to have your creepy sexual fantasies imposed on children.

Um, yeah. You're perfectly fine with public schools taking time away from academic study to focus on a fat old man grinding his groin in the face of a 14 year old.

While you might have an affinity for emotionally crippled men and convicted child abusers grinding and hosting tranny story time in front of children, there's no reason why tax payers should be paying to have your creepy sexual fantasies imposed on children.

You described creepy Joe to a T.

Except that the law says otherwise. Even states that have banned abortion aren't claiming abortion is murder. (That is before women get fed up with this shit and vote them all out of office.)
Because the states don't acknowledge it does not matter. It is science. You believe in science, don't you? So you are for murdering human life, is that correct?

They're pretty much admitted she was damaged goods from the start.

Nobody is denying that.

Someone being that confused about the difference between boys and girls, and about her own sex, is prima facie proof that serious mental health issues are involved. Sane people just do not have that confusion. Sane people know what the difference is between boys and girls, and do not believe that one can be the other.

I'm perfectly fine teaching kids not to be bigots.

Nobody is denying that.

Someone being that confused about the difference between boys and girls, and about her own sex, is prima facie proof that serious mental health issues are involved. Sane people just do not have that confusion. Sane people know what the difference is between boys and girls, and do not believe that one can be the other.
Sane people don't think that they are wearing magic underwear.

I'm perfectly fine teaching kids not to be bigots.

Sane people don't think that they are wearing magic underwear.
Um, actually, you're perfectly fine with public schools hosting men with obvious psychological / emotional problems abusing teenagers. Your need to encourage men dressed in women's clothing being part of a public school curriculum that involves some really creepy behavior is really concerning.

The leftist groomers at the school where this occurred might have chosen to focus on math, reading and science courses after keeping schools closed for two years. Obviously, grooming is the priority of the left.

Um, yeah. Anyone who criticizes fat old men dressed in drag grinding their crotch in the face of a 14 year old must be a bigot.

On the other hand, um, maybe those who encourage such behavior are struggling with a pathology of self-hate and frustration which requires medical attention.

Um, actually, you're perfectly fine with public schools hosting men with obvious psychological / emotional problems abusing teenagers. Your need to encourage men dressed in women's clothing being part of a public school curriculum that involves some really creepy behavior is really concerning.

Your bigotries are your own hangup.

If seeing a man in a dress was that bad, Bugs Bunny would have ruined all our childhoods!

Your bigotries are your own hangup.

If seeing a man in a dress was that bad, Bugs Bunny would have ruined all our childhoods!
That's strange. You had no issue with a convicted child molester reading to children at a tranny story time session. What could go wrong there?

I guess you're struggling with a reality based worldview in that you're unable to separate children's cartoons from convicted child molesters being in a sexualized environment with children and mentally deficient men in women's clothing lap dancing in children's faces.

I wouldn't know. I know that the Church I grew up in had a policy of moving pedophile priests from parish to parish.. and it turned out as well as you'd expect.
Attempting to sidestep the issue won't help you. I think what we're seeing with the diseased left are lazy, emotionally and ethically bankrupt narcissists. Teachers, for example, given the choice between the hard work of educating children in science, writing, and arithmetic, or inviting convicted chikd molesters and drag queens to parade around in front of children will choose to express their revulsion for themselves and children by hosting these drag deviants.

Attempting to sidestep the issue won't help you. I think what we're seeing with the diseased left are lazy, emotionally and ethically bankrupt narcissists. Teachers, for example, given the choice between the hard work of educating children in science, writing, and arithmetic, or inviting convicted chikd molesters and drag queens to parade around in front of children will choose to express their revulsion for themselves and children by hosting these drag deviants.

Uh, why can't we teach both tolerance or mathematics.

Not saying bigoted things at work is probably a better work skill than science in most jobs.

Uh, why can't we teach both tolerance or mathematics.

Not saying bigoted things at work is probably a better work skill than science in most jobs.
Um, why do you flail your Pom Poms for convicted child molesters and drag queens in schools? They're not brought in for sensitivity training, They're brought in for grooming.

A'splain us how a fat old man grinding his groin in front of a teenage girl teaches 'tolerance'.

When is dressing in drag a work skill you have ever needed? Have you traded sexual favors while dressed in drag for your employer in exchange for a pay increase?

Um, why do you flail your Pom Poms for convicted child molesters and drag queens in schools? They're not brought in for sensitivity training, They're brought in for grooming.

Actually, they are brought in to show kids some people are different... but that's okay, we know this upsets you.

Or do you really think that kids can be that easily influenced.

"Mom, I was going to be the star of a football team, but we had drag queen story time today and I want to get my dick chopped off" said no one, ever.

A'splain us how a fat old man grinding his groin in front of a teenage girl teaches 'tolerance'.
That seems to be your hangup. I trust school administrators to make calls on what is or isn't appropriate.

Actually, they are brought in to show kids some people are different... but that's okay, we know this upsets you.

Or do you really think that kids can be that easily influenced.

"Mom, I was going to be the star of a football team, but we had drag queen story time today and I want to get my dick chopped off" said no one, ever.

That seems to be your hangup. I trust school administrators to make calls on what is or isn't appropriate.
Um, yeah. Kids can meet lots of different people at tranny story time. Convicted child molesters are certainly a different kind of people you might meet.

I suppose some of us might think that convicted child molesters attending a highly charged, sexually explicit environment may not be the kind of “different” you would want in close proximity to children, but then again, leftist grooming of children is not something I agree with.

And, um, yes. Do trust Randi Weingarten and the goals of the teachers union who spent two years fleecing the taxpayers and ruining the lives of children. They know what’s best for you. Has she offered you a glass of Kool Aid?

Bon appetite

Regarding this “thing” you have with Bugs Bunny in women’s clothes…

Go on.

And how does that make you feel?

Um, yeah. Kids can meet lots of different people at tranny story time. Convicted child molesters are certainly a different kind of people you might meet.

I suppose some of us might think that convicted child molesters attending a highly charged, sexually explicit environment may not be the kind of “different” you would want in close proximity to children, but then again, leftist grooming of children is not something I agree with.

And, um, yes. Do trust Randi Weingarten and the goals of the teachers union who spent two years fleecing the taxpayers and ruining the lives of children. They know what’s best for you. Has she offered you a glass of Kool Aid?

Bon appetite

Regarding this “thing” you have with Bugs Bunny in women’s clothes…

Go on.

And how does that make you feel?

Apparently, CowardJoe's point is that young children should be taught to be “tolerant” of pedophiles, rather than being “hateful” and “bigoted” against them.

Apparently, CowardJoe's point is that young children should be taught to be “tolerant” of pedophiles, rather than being “hateful” and “bigoted” against them.
I suppose he wants to give convicted child molesters a target rich environment by putting them in a sexually charged environment with trannys giving lap dances to children.

Golly. I hope objecting to that doesn’t make me a bigot

I’m sure they’re lovely, lovely folks.

1680129264459.jpeg

Again, Catholic Church concealed actual pedophiles for years. I don't worry that much that someone is going to see a trans person reading them a story in a crowded room as a threat.

Apparently, @CowardJoe's point is that young children should be taught to be “tolerant” of pedophiles, rather than being “hateful” and “bigoted” against them.

Actually, most cases of child molestation happen within families and churches... maybe we should abolish those.

Again, Catholic Church concealed actual pedophiles for years. I don't worry that much that someone is going to see a trans person reading them a story in a crowded room as a threat.

Actually, most cases of child molestation happen within families and churches... maybe we should abolish those.
Again, to be a champion of convicted child molesters attending tranny story time, especially at a public school, is really an acknowledgment that you’re pressing an agenda. I’m concerned that the left has decided that child abuse is their only means of control and manipulation.

The self-loathing left has decided that tearing down institutions; social, familial, societal is the goal. The left has adopted the tactic of Islamic terrorists in that they exploit children with a cradle to grave program of glorifying martyrdom and the reward of virgins.

Actually, while you may feel competition from families and churches in the total destruction of children, be thankful that the rabid left is doing everything they can to proudly wear the title of “most vile”.

Again, to be a champion of convicted child molesters attending tranny story time, especially at a public school, is really an acknowledgment that you’re pressing an agenda.

Not really... you find one person who probably shouldn't have been hired and ignore hundreds of "Christian" pedophiles who have been hired by Churches, day schools, etc.

The self-loathing left has decided that tearing down institutions; social, familial, societal is the goal. The left has adopted the tactic of Islamic terrorists in that they exploit children with a cradle to grave program of glorifying martyrdom and the reward of virgins.

Um, okay, now you are getting hysteric.

You are like the 1970 Klan dead-ender who is finding herself on the wrong side of history on LGBTQ rights.

Forum List

Back