Leftists, this teen must be crushed!!!

Your hangup about other people's sex lives are weird, but if everyone involved is a consenting adult, I just don't see a problem.

Big problem is the sick fucks are not willing to keep it between consenting adults. They demand that all society must approve of their degenerate behavior, and now, they are even openly going after children.

We were on the wrong side of womens liberation? We are the ones fighting for their right for equality in athletics.

Your side fought against Title IX every step of the way...

You fought against the Lily Ledbetter equal pay act.

You keep trying to roll back reproductive freedoms.

But you think you get a gold star because you are picking on some transgender girl who wants get on the track team? Really?

When the only alternative is to murder that baby?

Only a fucking sociopath could defend murdering an innocent child for such a reason.

Fetuses aren't babies.

Big problem is the sick fucks are not willing to keep it between consenting adults. They demand that all society must approve of their degenerate behavior, and now, they are even openly going after children.

Yeah, except no one is doing that, despite your fevered imagination. And, yes, they are entitled to the same protections the rest of us are.

Your side fought against Title IX every step of the way...

You fought against the Lily Ledbetter equal pay act.

You keep trying to roll back reproductive freedoms.

But you think you get a gold star because you are picking on some transgender girl who wants get on the track team? Really?

Fetuses aren't babies.

Yeah, except no one is doing that, despite your fevered imagination. And, yes, they are entitled to the same protections the rest of us are.

I have no problem with girls on track teams Joe. But girls don’t have dicks.

Hell, the left think they do!

Fetuses aren't babies.

That hateful, murderous lie will never become true, no matter how often or how loudly you repeat it.

The hard truth is that you are on the side that murders thousands of innocent children every day.

They're not even trying to hide it.

That hateful, murderous lie will never become true, no matter how often or how loudly you repeat it.

The hard truth is that you are on the side that murders thousands of innocent children every day.

You mean... women? Uh, yes, I am on the side of a woman having autonomy over her own body.

You apparently think it's okay to force a woman to have her rapists baby, but don't let her pee next to a stall with a woman who used to be a man.

They're not even trying to hide it.

Teaching kids not to be bigots is a good thing, Bob. You demonstrate that every day. You are a hate crime looking for a place to happen.

You mean... women? Uh, yes, I am on the side of a woman having autonomy over her own body.

If that was what abortion was about, then it would be the woman who got an abortion that would die from the procedure, and not her innocent child.

You apparently think it's okay to force a woman to have her rapists baby, but don't let her pee next to a stall with a woman who used to be a man.

There is no such thing as “a woman who used to be a man”. Only a mentally fucked-up freak such as yourself is that confused about the difference between men and women. And only a morally fucked-up freak such as yourself thinks that it is in any way acceptable for a man to intrude in that manner on a woman's privacy and safety.

Teaching kids not to be bigots is a good thing, Bob. You demonstrate that every day. You are a hate crime looking for a place to happen.

So a child not wanting to be some pedofaggot's Bacha Bāzī is bigoted, then? You know damn well that that is the intent behind this faggot/tranny grooming that is taking place now, in the open, against young children.

Hard to be on the side of women when you think they have dicks.

If that was what abortion was about, then it would be the woman who got an abortion that would die from the procedure, and not her innocent child.

There is no such thing as “a woman who used to be a man”. Only a mentally fucked-up freak such as yourself is that confused about the difference between men and women. And only a morally fucked-up freak such as yourself thinks that it is in any way acceptable for a man to intrude in that manner on a woman's privacy and safety.

So a child not wanting to be some pedofaggot's Bacha Bāzī is bigoted, then? You know damn well that that is the intent behind this faggot/tranny grooming that is taking place now, in the open, against young children.

Did you notice that, when the Dems had both the house and the senate, they moved to protect same sex marriage and not abortion?

Interesting isn’t it.

Fetuses aren't children.

Seems you are the one who gets worked up about it... but I get it, man. You need someone to hate.

I don't now of any trans people who've done that.

I know of a bunch of Catholic priests who did.. two of them in my parish.

Did you notice that, when the Dems had both the house and the senate, they moved to protect same sex marriage and not abortion?

Interesting isn’t it.

Key point, the reason why they were able to is because Republicans signed on to it.

More proof you've lost... the GOP doesn't want this fight.

On the other hand, they have to go down with the ship on Abortion.

Fetuses aren't children.

Seems you are the one who gets worked up about it... but I get it, man. You need someone to hate.

I don't now of any trans people who've done that.

I know of a bunch of Catholic priests who did.. two of them in my parish.

“I know a bunch of gay Catholic priests who did….”

Fixed it for you, and a prime example of grooming.

Key point, the reason why they were able to is because Republicans signed on to it.

More proof you've lost... the GOP doesn't want this fight.

On the other hand, they have to go down with the ship on Abortion.

Joe, they didn’t need republicans, they were the majority and didn’t even offer a bill.

“I know a bunch of gay Catholic priests who did….”

Fixed it for you, and a prime example of grooming.

Yes, the Catholic Church did a lot of grooming. Actual grooming, all the time telling us that if we had a naughty thought, we were going to hell.

Joe, they didn’t need republicans, they were the majority and didn’t even offer a bill.
Go back to Grammar School civics and have someone explain the filibuster to you

Yes, the Catholic Church did a lot of grooming. Actual grooming, all the time telling us that if we had a naughty thought, we were going to hell.

Go back to Grammar School civics and have someone explain the filibuster to you
Not even a bill offered Joe. Regardless of filibuster, it would make the other side show their hand.

Not even a bill.

Everyone needs that to sink in.

And the Catholic Church scandal should be a cautionary tale of how groomers work. Trying to flip that Joe speaks volumes about you that I think we already knew

They might be, which is why in SOME cases, legal guardians might need to be appointed.

Maybe you should mind your own business. that would also be a big help.

I bet you think the Tide Pod Challenge was a thing that really happened, too.

Chloe Brockman is a endless black hole of emotional need, sadly the Christian Right will feed that until she is no longer useful for them.

Or eat Tide Pods.

The people who have those records feel otherwise.

Completely relevant, because the Tobacco companies did this for YEARS, and when the liberal do-gooders tried to do something about it, they received nothing but opposition from Republicans. I remember in 2008, when Mike Huckabee took Tobacco Settlement Money for his state, Republicans treated this as the greatest betrayal ever. They were truly in mourning for Joe Camel.

hqdefault.jpg

They might be, which is why in SOME cases, legal guardians might need to be appointed.

They “might” be? So we’re just assuming then…

Maybe you should mind your own business. that would also be a big help.

Already explained that. When doctors are pushing sex change procedures on children, people are going to have something to say about it.

I bet you think the Tide Pod Challenge was a thing that really happened, too.

Wait…that never happened? Huh…what about all those articles that said it did? Weren’t there people who died from it?

The people who have those records feel otherwise.

There’s no medical data associated with numerical statistics. Simply saying 5,000 of people age 10 are doing something is not the same as saying “Timmy in buffalo New York is doing this…and Johnny in Sacramento California is doing that..”. Etc.

HIPPA protects personal information from being released, I don’t think saying 5000 people from age 6 are identifying themselves as having gender dysphoria violated hIPPA unless they release names and stuff with it.

Completely relevant, because the Tobacco companies did this for YEARS, and when the liberal do-gooders tried to do something about it, they received nothing but opposition from Republicans. I remember in 2008, when Mike Huckabee took Tobacco Settlement Money for his state, Republicans treated this as the greatest betrayal ever. They were truly in mourning for Joe Camel.

No, what’s irrelevant is you bringing up what happened with big tobacco in the past. What is relevant is, if you feel children are capable of making these kinds of decisions, then you should also support them making other grown up decisions. So…do you? Do you think a 12 year old should be able to tell their parents they want to drink alcohol and smoke cigarettes? I mean, if you think they can tell their parents they want to have hormone therapy and eventually sexual reassignment surgery, then you must also be in favor of them making those other decisions. Or what about school? I mean, if a 6 year old really really doesn’t want to go to school anymore…they should be able to make that decision, right?

So out of the thousands of teens who have gotten therapy for gender dysphoria, you could only find one who really regrets it?

I totally support her right to sue her medical practitioners for malpractice if malpractice occurred.

I suspect when her medical records are presented to the court, it might not be such a clear cut story, though.
Maybe grownups shouldn't be helping minors permanently disfigure their bodies.

Not even a bill offered Joe. Regardless of filibuster, it would make the other side show their hand.

Not even a bill.

Everyone needs that to sink in.

Oh, quite the contrary, the best thing Democrats could do is let a few of you impose your goofy laws, so women get who their real enemies are.

And the Catholic Church scandal should be a cautionary tale of how groomers work. Trying to flip that Joe speaks volumes about you that I think we already knew
No, the Catholic Church should be a cautionary tale of how people who claim to speak for God usually have their own agendas.

Maybe grownups shouldn't be helping minors permanently disfigure their bodies.
By that logic, we shouldn't have any pediatric treatment.

By that logic, we shouldn't have any pediatric treatment.
You don't see a difference between cutting a teenagers breasts off because of gender dysphoria and general pediatric surgery? You need help.

What about general body dysphoria? That's a thing too. Should we also start cutting off the arms and legs of minors, catering to their dysphoria?

Forum List

Back