Leftists say 15 dollars an hour is not enough...want 26 dollars an hour...they really don't understand life, do they?

Out of thin air that only a percentage benefit from. When the Fed does this, all should benefit, hence a raise in the minimum wage.

Out of thin air that only a percentage benefit from.

Yeah. Only a percentage. Just the ones who own stocks. Or homes. Or other assets.

Hardly anybody.

all should benefit, hence a raise in the minimum wage.

Less than 2% make minimum wage.

Your boogeyman of the day I guess. How do you all get by without a panic attack in the sun when you see your shadow?

Here are the kind of things liberals point out as the inequity continues to grow.

Today seems like a good time to remind you that if wages had kept pace with productivity gains over the last 50 years, the minimum wage would be $24 an hour.

Why? Just how productive are minimum wage workers?

Long before Michael Savage wrote his book, "Liberalism is a Mental Disorder," I believed that hard core leftists are mentally ill...they are, they can do most things in life, but they have a mental illness....like dyslexia for reality...where the truth is lies, right is wrong, wrong is right.....Evan Sayet explained this as well....

Normal people thought that the 15 dollar minimum wage demand would be it......the mentally ill leftists would be happy with that, I mean....15 dollars an hour for every job? Even those serving ice cream on Friday nights at Dairy Queen?

But no.............they are insane..

Yeah, raise it to 26 dollars and within 1 year you'll be paying 17 dollars for a loaf of bread. And then they will be screaming about wanting 43 dollars an hour.

People have no fucking idea how money works. The more minimum wage goes up, the more everything else goes up.

Jesus this year a lot of big companies started paying 15 dollars an hour and offering sign on bonuses. And guess what? I spent almost 20 bucks on 2 meals at McDonald's last week, I got my haircut yesterday which for years cost me 15 dollars, I went 2 days ago and now it's 20 dollars.

Fucking idiot kids and stupid adults all think the answer is more money.

I just got a good sized raise not long ago and soon it will as if I never got a raise because shit keeps getting more expensive.

Back in the good old days when America was great, Mr Businessman didn’t have to pay the help at all.

Yeah, raise it to 26 dollars and within 1 year you'll be paying 17 dollars for a loaf of bread. And then they will be screaming about wanting 43 dollars an hour.

People have no fucking idea how money works. The more minimum wage goes up, the more everything else goes up.

Jesus this year a lot of big companies started paying 15 dollars an hour and offering sign on bonuses. And guess what? I spent almost 20 bucks on 2 meals at McDonald's last week, I got my haircut yesterday which for years cost me 15 dollars, I went 2 days ago and now it's 20 dollars.

Fucking idiot kids and stupid adults all think the answer is more money.

I just got a good sized raise not long ago and soon it will as if I never got a raise because shit keeps getting more expensive.

Because 13 years of pumping trillions of dollars a year has had no effect on prices?

Using that logic, the more the wealthy accumulate from profits the more prices go up. Why focus cost control on the backs of workers and not on the backs of capital accumulating wealthy who have a historic level of wealth?

Using that logic, the more the wealthy accumulate from profits the more prices go up.
Again you demonstrate abject ignorance.

The "wealthy" (those making $100K to $500K a year) don't flood the market with currency, causing more dollars to chase a static (or declining) pool of goods and services.

Why focus cost control on the backs of workers and not on the backs of capital accumulating wealthy who have a historic level of wealth?

Again, you are astoundingly ignorant and have zero knowledge of how economies operate.

Long before Michael Savage wrote his book, "Liberalism is a Mental Disorder," I believed that hard core leftists are mentally ill...they are, they can do most things in life, but they have a mental illness....like dyslexia for reality...where the truth is lies, right is wrong, wrong is right.....Evan Sayet explained this as well....

Normal people thought that the 15 dollar minimum wage demand would be it......the mentally ill leftists would be happy with that, I mean....15 dollars an hour for every job? Even those serving ice cream on Friday nights at Dairy Queen?

But no.............they are insane..

/——-/ Oh, they understand. They are just pandering to their base to keep their votes. Anything to stay in power. Besides, business has already started moving towards using robotics and kiosks. Small businesses just won’t hire teens with no experience when they can hire an older person with experience.

With all the help wanted signs around, $15 an hour is going to become the norm whether you like it or not.

So suck it up losers!

Forum List

Back