More than 50% of Americans think the country is 'less united' under Biden, new poll reveals

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

More than 50% of Americans think the country is 'less united' under Biden, new poll reveals​

19 Sep 2021 ~~ By Katelyn Carralle
  • Only 37% of registered voters feel Joe Biden has made the country 'more united'
  • The Fox News poll shows 54 per cent of registered voters feel the country has become 'less united' since Biden took office on January 20, 2021
  • Poll comes as the Biden's took off to Rehoboth Beach, Delaware for the weekend
  • President Biden and first lady Jill Biden were spotted on a bike ride together on a trail near their beach home on Sunday morning
  • Biden has faced a slew of criticism on several front including his handling of the Afghanistan withdrawal and the raging southern border crisis
  • Also after the poll was conducted, Biden failure to get Pfizer booster shots approved by the FFDA by September 20 like he previously promised

Comment:
Stolen elections have bad consequences.
There’s so much propaganda out there now. The people are certainly divided between the left and right voters. ....but Congressional Representatives are pretty much united in doing nothing on the issues which would stop the insanity we see.
The proverbial "Rome is burning" and Joey Xi is out riding a bike. Great. What's next, a trip to the amusement park and an ice cream cone?

I don't care WHAT the "poll" is for, WHO it's for, or WHAT it's concerning............."polls" are straight out LIES!!!

Read the fine print on these "polls".......they are almost always done with LESS than 2,000 people involved, NOT the entire voting population of this country. And most of these people involved are hand-picked sects of people.....like illegals, blacks, underaged, or ones that will give the "pollsters" the rating they want.

I have yet to EVER run across any "poll" that has been given to THE ENTIRE NATION, much less ALL of the registered voters in this country!!

So we aren't even united in how united we think we are. I know in my experience the TDS and now Covid policies and propaganda on top of that has exposed irreconcilable differences in people and even family members who previously were able to enjoy each other's company.

Just the mess on the border by itself that BIDEN HAS CREATED should unite America against his sorry ass, but no, half the country doesn't give a fuck.
This country couldn't agree with one another that the sky is blue.
At this point, it's a waste of time to even try.

Our cultural differences strengthen us

Diversity is destroying American culture, way of life, and history.

Diversity doesn't make us stronger, it makes us weaker. We forced diversity and now it's here. So what we have are millions of people from allover the world, and even millions of American citizens that all want their own version of America, they want what they don't like deleted, they want their culture to be important over all others and so on. No one gives a shit about American history and american culture unless they are hating on it. We have too much diversity.

Look at countries like Switzerland. It's a pain in the ass to become a swiss citizen and it takes a long time, hell you have to be fluent in their language. They are predominantly white, all speak the same language, follow the same rules and all agree on their societies norms without a lot of diversity. They also have in all of europe insanely low gun crimes, high employment rates, high education rates, a good healthcare system and their country is rich and not in crushing debt. I think the lack of diversity helps their society because everyone is comfortable with eachother, and there is comfort in normality.

What does America have? Millions of people from all kinds of countries, backgrounds, religions, and more all bitching and arguing about what they want. And we have millions wanting to destroy American culture for no particular reason I can see. From the people wanting statues torn down, to the blacks in stores yelling about cultural appropriation, to the illegals coming here that have idea about what america.

We need far less diversity or our society will turn into a jumbled mess.

I don't care WHAT the "poll" is for, WHO it's for, or WHAT it's concerning............."polls" are straight out LIES!!!

Read the fine print on these "polls".......they are almost always done with LESS than 2,000 people involved, NOT the entire voting population of this country. And most of these people involved are hand-picked sects of people.....like illegals, blacks, underaged, or ones that will give the "pollsters" the rating they want.

I have yet to EVER run across any "poll" that has been given to THE ENTIRE NATION, much less ALL of the registered voters in this country!!

That poll takes place every two years for Congress and every 4 years for Presidents. Everything else is biased. Although the 2020 was definitely a fraudulent election.
Have you ever seen the ratio of Democrats to Republicans in those so called polls? They out number the polling 2 to 1 in most cases.

Because everyone is different in one way or another, how united can any nation be no matter who the leader is and no matter how they scored the job? No matter who sits behind the desk, those who did not vote for the person will most definitely be those who feel screwed. If that person is actually there legitimately, there is a chance that the picture might eventually grow to look even worse.

God bless you and our nation always!!!

Holly

Last edited:

Forum List

Back