Leftists say 15 dollars an hour is not enough...want 26 dollars an hour...they really don't understand life, do they?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Long before Michael Savage wrote his book, "Liberalism is a Mental Disorder," I believed that hard core leftists are mentally ill...they are, they can do most things in life, but they have a mental illness....like dyslexia for reality...where the truth is lies, right is wrong, wrong is right.....Evan Sayet explained this as well....

Normal people thought that the 15 dollar minimum wage demand would be it......the mentally ill leftists would be happy with that, I mean....15 dollars an hour for every job? Even those serving ice cream on Friday nights at Dairy Queen?

But no.............they are insane..

democrats want to do away with the idea of "wages" and earnings. In the ideal democrat society, people live in communal homes close to where they labor. If their labor assignment changes, then they are moved to wherever the new labor is. People eat from communal dining rooms provided by the state. The state will provide any medical care they see fit for workers.

1632083155479.png

democrats want to do away with the idea of "wages" and earnings. In the ideal democrat society, people live in communal homes close to where they labor. If their labor assignment changes, then they are moved to wherever the new labor is. People eat from communal dining rooms provided by the state. The state will provide any medical care they see fit for workers.

View attachment 541480

Yes...we had that once, it was called slavery....just as your photo shows...and, of course, the democrat party was in charge of that too....and even started the Civil War to keep slavery...they have not changed to this day...

The rightards are gulllible as all shit...but the leftards are Fucking RETARDED.

They are quintessential Dunning-Kruger.

The WORST kind of stupid.

I can deal with gulibillies...but Tards?

You can't fix stupid.

Yes...we had that once, it was called slavery....just as your photo shows...and, of course, the democrat party was in charge of that too....and even started the Civil War to keep slavery...they have not changed to this day...

democrats got confused. Someone told them that universal suffrage is good, but instead they promote universal suffering....

Long before Michael Savage wrote his book, "Liberalism is a Mental Disorder," I believed that hard core leftists are mentally ill...they are, they can do most things in life, but they have a mental illness....like dyslexia for reality...where the truth is lies, right is wrong, wrong is right.....Evan Sayet explained this as well....

Normal people thought that the 15 dollar minimum wage demand would be it......the mentally ill leftists would be happy with that, I mean....15 dollars an hour for every job? Even those serving ice cream on Friday nights at Dairy Queen?

But no.............they are insane..

Economics really isn't their thing.

Forum List

Back