Leftists say 15 dollars an hour is not enough...want 26 dollars an hour...they really don't understand life, do they?

1632085291344.png

Unrealistic

*****SMILE*****

:)

McDonald’s Raises Pay for U.S. Restaurant Workers​

Amazon hikes average U.S. starting pay to $18, hires for 125,000 jobs​

Walmart giving more than 565,000 workers a raise​

"Over the past year, we've raised pay for approximately 1.2 million hourly associates in our U.S. stores, increasing our U.S. average hourly wage to $16.40," Furner said. Walmart's current average pay for associates is $15.25.

And many more

Purchasing assets with what? Where did this money come from? Who earned it? Why doesn't everyone get some? Purchasing assets is pumping the markets.

Tell you what, we don't raise the minimum wage but we stop all pumping and the Fed starts taking it all back.

Deal?

Purchasing assets with what? Where did this money come from?

The Fed can create money from thin air. Duh.

Purchasing assets is pumping the markets.

Can anyone own assets, or just Wall Street?

Tell you what, we don't raise the minimum wage but we stop all pumping and the Fed starts taking it all back.

Let's start yesterday!! Deal!!!

Purchasing assets with what? Where did this money come from?

The Fed can create money from thin air. Duh.

Purchasing assets is pumping the markets.

Can anyone own assets, or just Wall Street?

Let's start yesterday!! Deal!!!

Out of thin air that only a percentage benefit from. When the Fed does this, all should benefit, hence a raise in the minimum wage.

This Analyst Claims the U.S. Postal Service Is Giving Amazon a Huge Subsidy​

Trump said that........

So? He did nothing about it. If you know there is a problem and you do nothing about it, you become a part of the problem.

Your boogeyman of the day I guess. How do you all get by without a panic attack in the sun when you see your shadow?

Here are the kind of things liberals point out as the inequity continues to grow.

The article is from Reuters so you know it's real news.

How did one company raise the average pay to 18 bucks an hour in the U.S.?

McDonald’s Raises Pay for U.S. Restaurant Workers​

Walmart giving more than 565,000 workers a raise​

"Over the past year, we've raised pay for approximately 1.2 million hourly associates in our U.S. stores, increasing our U.S. average hourly wage to $16.40," Furner said. Walmart's current average pay for associates is $15.25.

And many more

And I still refuse to eat their slop.
The steak egg and cheese bagel was alright but since they dropped that from the menu I wont be going to Micky D's

Long before Michael Savage wrote his book, "Liberalism is a Mental Disorder," I believed that hard core leftists are mentally ill...they are, they can do most things in life, but they have a mental illness....like dyslexia for reality...where the truth is lies, right is wrong, wrong is right.....Evan Sayet explained this as well....

Normal people thought that the 15 dollar minimum wage demand would be it......the mentally ill leftists would be happy with that, I mean....15 dollars an hour for every job? Even those serving ice cream on Friday nights at Dairy Queen?

But no.............they are insane..

Adjusted for Joe's rampant inflation

Forum List

Back