Leftists! Its Not Too Late...

So we have two epically stupid posters that have spent too much playtime at the video arcade.
Tell you two fly over country dumb asses some bad news for you sheep rapers.

I have three firearms and plenty of ammo 5.56, 357 sig round and .300 win; the Marines taught me very well,if you think you want to even some "scores" with Black and/or Liberals be my guest.
You two idiots can spend all your time wondering why your farming suddenly yields nothing but rocks...well radiation is known to poison the water, air and land so that nothing grows...
Try a little critical thinking for a change and stop eating trump ass nuggets for breakfast.

So we have two epically stupid posters that have spent too much playtime at the video arcade.

I have three firearms and plenty of ammo 5.56, 357 sig round and .300 win; the Marines taught me very well,if you think you want to even some "scores" with Black and/or Liberals be my guest.
You two idiots can spend all your time wondering why your farming suddenly yields nothing but rocks...well radiation is known to poison the water, air and land so that nothing grows...
Try a little critical thinking for a change and stop eating trump ass nuggets for breakfast.

Three. That's all you have?

The Marines taught you to be a pussy?

Well brother... Fratricide is an eventuality. Upholding my oath to protect my country from its enemies; both foreign, and domestic will be an honor. Semper Fi...

Trump's the most gifted politician of our time, and he's the best orator to hold that office in generations.

and that's driving the left crazy.

Actually they taught me to be very proficient with what I have...as far as being a pussy, I laugh at people like you; internet heavyweights...lol.

Well brother... Fratricide is an eventuality. Upholding my oath to protect my country from its enemies; both foreign, and domestic will be an honor. Semper Fi...
Simply because citizens disagree with my political stance does not give me or you the right to brand them traitors or harm them.

To back your President and nation.

With tensions heating up at home, and abroad; the time for throwing your petulant tantrums is nearing its end. The polarization of our people has reached near fever pitch. With the potential for full scale conflict with a nuclear North Korea reaching its possible apex, unity is your only hope. The victorious patriotic Americans who put Trump in the White House, will not soon forget get those who betrayed our people during a time of crisis. And should the North Koreans manage to land a nuke in our home land; say a high altitude detonation causing a grid down situation; this nations patriots will be looking to make this nations enemies pay. Don't be that enemy. Because when the lights go out; the patriots in this nation will take their revenge on our enemies. Both foreign, and domestic.

Time to choose sides Leftists. Before its too late...
Unity by paranoia? Unity driven by fear?

Wasn't that the goal of Trump and his willing, useful idiots all along?

Recrimination against the political opposition rather than the aggressor nation? Retribution against those wise enough to see the huckster buffoon for what he is and always has been rather than a tin horn dictator in the Hermit Kingdom of North Korea? That's what you espouse?

And you wonder at the division, the disunity, the political wrangling in this nation.

Simply because citizens disagree with my political stance does not give me or you the right to brand them traitors or harm them.
In times of peace, I agree with you.

Actually they taught me to be very proficient with what I have...as far as being a pussy, I laugh at people like you; internet heavyweights...lol.

Internet heavyweight? You mean like the one making the claim "I have three firearms and plenty of ammo . . ".

Apparently they didn't teach you to count or your kind simply is incapable of learning. It seems you learned to assume that only your are proficient. That's why I laugh at you, BOY.

With tensions heating up at home, and abroad; the time for throwing your petulant tantrums is nearing its end. The polarization of our people has reached near fever pitch. With the potential for full scale conflict with a nuclear North Korea reaching its possible apex, unity is your only hope. The victorious patriotic Americans who put Trump in the White House, will not soon forget get those who betrayed our people during a time of crisis. And should the North Koreans manage to land a nuke in our home land; say a high altitude detonation causing a grid down situation; this nations patriots will be looking to make this nations enemies pay. Don't be that enemy. Because when the lights go out; the patriots in this nation will take their revenge on our enemies. Both foreign, and domestic.

Recrimination against the political opposition rather than the aggressor nation? Retribution against those wise enough to see the huckster buffoon for what he is and always has been rather than a tin horn dictator in the Hermit Kingdom of North Korea? That's what you espouse?

And you wonder at the division, the disunity, the political wrangling in this nation.
Actually I find it more likely that the leftists will be driven to violence, far sooner than the rest. Just look at them in times of "peace".

Actually I find it more likely that the leftists will be driven to violence, far sooner than the rest. Just look at them in times of "peace".
And yet it is you that calls out Leftists for imagined rebellion.

Nothing imaginary about it. Just ask those who claim that our duly elected president, "isn't" their president... Given the dependent nature of these people on the government, and taxpayers; they will suffer the worst, the soonest during such an event. And given their sense of entitlement coupled with their penchant for violence to "get theirs". A headlong conflict with loyal Americans who have an intrepid spirit, and the ability to fend for themselves is inevitable. After all they are the ones most likely already prepared for disastrous times. And the leftists will insist that they "share" it.

Internet heavyweight? You mean like the one making the claim "I have three firearms and plenty of ammo . . ".

Apparently they didn't teach you to count or your kind simply is incapable of learning. It seems you learned to assume that only your are proficient. That's why I laugh at you, BOY.
"Boy", from you isn't an insult; insults need power behind them and you have none.
I need no more than three, proficiency trumps spray and pray, I understand that concept is beyond you but don't worry, the stupid always have plenty of company.

Try to become proficient in the English language, you are pretty stupid there also.
The word is "you're" ; not "your."

I actually find white conservatives to be more violent than any other group of people, the op gives a perfect example and you backed it up.
Support "our" way of thinking or we seek to harm you or hope the harm visits you.

Nothing imaginary about it. Just ask those who claim that our duly elected president, "isn't" their president... Given the dependent nature of these people on the government, and taxpayers; they will suffer the worst, the soonest during such an event. And given their sense of entitlement coupled with their penchant for violence to "get theirs". A headlong conflict with loyal Americans who have an intrepid spirit, and the ability to fend for themselves is inevitable. After all they are the ones most likely already prepared for disastrous times. And the leftists will insist that they "share" it.
I certainly have no respect for Trump. I rue the day he announced his run for the presidency. I thought it odd that he ran as a Republican. Everyone thought he was running as a joke.

But should he conspire to drag us into a war with North Korea, my concern won't be for those on any government program to keep life and limb together. My concern will be for our world at large and the havoc unleashed by a petulant gameshow host serving in the capacity of a statesman.

I actually find white conservatives to be more violent than any other group of people, the op gives a perfect example and you backed it up.
Support "our" way of thinking or we seek to harm you or hope the harm visits you.
Statistics don't back up your personal findings
And yeah... During war "our" is every loyal Americans only concern. And to think everyone will forget where people stood the day before the bomb dropped is pure fantasy.

Last edited:

"Boy", from you isn't an insult; insults need power behind them and you have none.
I need no more than three, proficiency trumps spray and pray, I understand that concept is beyond you but don't worry, the stupid always have plenty of company.

Try to become proficient in the English language, you are pretty stupid there also.

One again, ****** BOY, you assume things about other people. Still assuming you're the only one.

One again, ****** BOY, you assume things about other people. Still assuming you're the only one.
Again with the powerless epithets...lol.
Guess what???...your privilege is gradually eroding, hence your melodramatic fear of the direction of America.
Like I posted before, feel free to come after this unarmed, scared Liberal when your fantasy apocalypse starts...lol.

Statistics don't back up your personal findings
And yeah... During war "our" is every loyal Americans only concern. And to think everyone will forget where people stood the day before the bomb dropped is pure fantasy.
Actually statistics do more than back up my personal feelings, they factually prove that my feeling are correct. White conservatives are a bigger threat to this country than any other group on the planet...
Loyalty is subjective, hence your inability to understand the faulty premise you adhere to, you and those like you aren't the arbitrators of loyalty...that is one of the false notions of white conservative privilege...

On the bright side, if they missile got through, which is highly unlikely, and a large portion of the grid went down, leftist would freak the fuck out.

With not enough government to keep them fed, they will turn on each other.

none of them know how to farm, and since they openly hate farmers, they know they can't turn to them for help, they hate anyone not in a city, so no help there.

damn, war with NK is starting to look like a long run blessing for America.
They will certainly realize who their betters are in a hurry. They'll be seeing the light of reason in record numbers, and at a record pace.
Funny thing is, once they run out of supplies, they will go after the military that has been feeding them. Of course marshal law will have been put in place, so all rioters can be shot dead.

HA, just realized, the military will trap them in the cities, the country side will be safe from them.
Animosities in this nation have been festering for a long time. If God forbid... The grid were to go down. I don't think the majority will wait for the government to step in, before they start cleaning house, and settling old scores.
No matter, I got thousands of AK rounds....

Forum List

Back