Leftists Caught Uprooting US Flags at Veterans Cemetery — Urinating on Flags —

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
These are the people who pretend they love America. Every once in a while they get caught showing their true colors. I hope these photos make them famous:

Leftists Caught Uprooting US Flags at Veterans Cemetery -- Urinating on Flags -- HERE ARE THEIR PHOTOS

photos-vandals-cemetery-.jpg

antifa-boston-flags-2.jpg

flags-pee-.jpg

Way more information in the other thread, the one that has been up all day.

These are the people who pretend they love America. Every once in a while they get caught showing their true colors. I hope these photos make them famous:

Leftists Caught Uprooting US Flags at Veterans Cemetery -- Urinating on Flags -- HERE ARE THEIR PHOTOS

flags-pee-.jpg
I wonder if it is true.

flags-pee-.jpg
I wonder if it is true.

This "story" is from Gateway Pundit therefore it is unadulterated bullshit.

This is true fiction. Other than the lying headline, there was not a single sentence how they knew this person was a "leftist" as opposed to a Trumpist.

flags-pee-.jpg
I wonder if it is true.

flags-pee-.jpg
I wonder if it is true.

This is true fiction. Other than the lying headline, there was not a single sentence how they knew this person was a "leftist" as opposed to a Trumpist.

Lefty's have been pissing on the American flag for years now where have you been???

Jurden-Kneelers-with-Attitude.jpg

flags-pee-.jpg

Fingerboy, if a plane dropped a brain bomb on your house it wouldn't even be a start.

We already did this bogus bullshit. What you have here is an alleged incident that isn't documented, followed by some unknown couple in an unknown place. There's no evidence who they are or even that there's any connection.

And yet you sit swimming in your partisan-hack soup swill, declaring you not only know them but also know their political persuasion.

All while being too stupid to distinguish between the singular and the plural. Are you telling us BOTH of this couple stood and urinated on your Linus blankie?

Your evidence then is ----------- where?

/thread

flags-pee-.jpg
I wonder if it is true.

flags-pee-.jpg
I wonder if it is true.

Lefty's have been pissing on the American flag for years now where have you been???

View attachment 216265

I've been in touch with reality, where have you been?

flags-pee-.jpg
I wonder if it is true.
They guy who took the pictures is a witness to the event.

Look Fingerboy, I could open a Fecesbook account, claim that I saw a man stomping kittens and then post a picture of Herb Alpert. That doesn't make Herb Alpert guilty of jack shit.

Holey SHIT you are a fucking moron.

flags-pee-.jpg

First take on the photos:

The only story they tell is: He's smoking, he's tattooed, his friend is pissed off and he seems to be too. There is no nexus to the flags and the people.

And that middle pic is in no way at or near a cemetery.

In all fairness I piss on their graves. They are scumabgs. They prove it every day.

Nothing like swilling an ice cold Bud, whipping out bo bo and taking a warm piss on a liberal's grave.

flags-pee-.jpg

First take on the photos:

The only story they tell is: He's smoking, he's tattooed, his friend is pissed off and he seems to be too. There is no nexus to the flags and the people.

And that middle pic is in no way at or near a cemetery.

It could be, this cemetery is in the middle of a bunch of houses on 3 sides.

It is rather remarkable how the wingnuts from both sides just take stores as the gospel as long as they support their views.

You have the word of one man and 3 pictures that do not show what he claims happened, and the right wingnuts believe it like it was handed down by Moses himself. It would never occur to them to question it

Forum List

Back