Left wing wokism now demands that all men find obese women attractive. You have no choice.

Wait, evenflow here is a negro? That explains a lot. Pure ignorance. What a disaster YOU PEOPLE are.

Can't tell. Did this ignorant ape agree men can give birth after getting pregnant?

Ooooo ooooo ooooo ahhhh ahhhh. ahhh
Lol, wrong as usual. Yall sleigh me with your made up boogie men. Hilarious. So how many fat chick's have ya done since the left converted ya? Been smoking those cock since the gays converted ya? Inquiring minds wanna know.

Plenty of leftist have said if men don't find trans people attractive or date them they're transphobic do you deny that?
Lol, find one on here dumb fuck. In case ya do like those fat chick's you can sure find em at a Trump rally. Bunch fat drunk ugly birches at those things. Hilarious. Ya do know the Republican south has the highest obesity rates right.

Lol, find a leftist on here that says ya gotta be gay or like fat chick's dumb fuck. We don't give two shits about it. You on the other hand think some one is going to convert you. You wanna know who wants ya to like fat chick's? Fat chick's. Hilarious The whole rights is buch of flaming idiots.

The more you whine about it, the more people realize it hits closer to home for you.

Lol, find one on here dumb fuck. In case ya do like those fat chick's you can sure find em at a Trump rally. Bunch fat drunk ugly birches at those things. Hilarious. Ya do know the Republican south has the highest obesity rates right.

Why is "on here" a qualifying factor?

More deflection because you know trying to defend your SJW fellow travelers on this makes you look retarded.

1659365539914.png

Please dude. Shitlib women look like Shrek with a bull nose ring. ALL OF THEM. Conservative women are much better looking

Why is "on here" a qualifying factor?

More deflection because you know trying to defend your SJW fellow travelers on this makes you look retarded.
This place attracts the most radical on both sides. If ya can't find someone on here that would support such a thing then lol it's absolutely made up bull shit. Ya wanna know why companies are advertising toward fat people? It's because most of fucking America is fat right now. Lol I will bet you are fat.

This place attracts the most radical on both sides. If ya can't find someone on here that would support such a thing then lol it's absolutely made up bull shit. Ya wanna know why companies are advertising toward fat people? It's because most of fucking America is fat right now. Lol I will bet you are fat.

Talk about a total unravelling.

The hypocrisy is stunning. The parks authority in the large town near me does not want people to vape in public parks because it gives youngsters bad ideas, but nobody is asking the obese land whales to stay the fuck home.

I despise the way that a most dangerous lifestyle choice is treated as a virtue.

But that's the left vermin for ya.

All a part of our woke society brought about by 60 years of indoctrination and resulting in pure contamination of minds to the point were we can't make of anything and nothing can even be discussed rationally.

Shake the dust off your sandals and let them go. Shun them all.

Dumbest thing I ever heard. Why do you bother with such crap? Do you follow tik tok?

All a part of our woke society brought about by 60 years of indoctrination and resulting in pure contamination of minds to the point were we can't make of anything and nothing can even be discussed rationally.

Shake the dust off your sandals and let them go. Shun them all.

Dumbest thing I ever heard. Why do you bother with such crap? Do you follow tik tok?

Forum List

Back