Left wing wokism now demands that all men find obese women attractive. You have no choice.

Hey dumb fuck no one gets to tell ya what ya like or don't like. No.men can't get pregnant. Go fuck yourself very muchBy the way the right does try and tell ya what to like and what not to like. According to the right women can't like women and men can't like men. You would even codify it. We say you do you. Lol, ya worried it's guns work on ya? Afraid you are going to start wanting to smoke cock or getting a chubby from a fat chicken? Hilarious Lol, better be afraid of fat chick's. They funna convert your weak mind ass to a chubby chaser. Hilarious
Why do you like hairy man ass? I'm trying to understand the Democrat inclination towards sexual dysfunction and perversion.

Obesity is not, nor will it ever be beautiful.
It is ugly and no one morbidly obese is that way other than voluntarily.
I choose not to be with someone like that not only because it is physically unattractive, but mentally unattractive also.

Note: I said morbidly obese. Not overweight. But FAAAAT

Obesity is not, nor will it ever be beautiful.
It is ugly and no one morbidly obese is that way other than voluntarily.
I choose not to be with someone like that not only because it is physically unattractive, but mentally unattractive also.

Note: I said morbidly obese. Not overweight. But FAAAAT

there is a scale between full figured, pleasingly plump, and MAN THE HARPOONS.

there is a scale between full figured, pleasingly plump, and MAN THE HARPOONS.
Definitely.

This woman is fine, this is not at all unattractive to me... people age, gals have children... this is perfectly acceptable

september 2017.jpg

There is middle ground here. I tend to prefer slender, but not little boys in bikinis either. Neither extreme is preferable.
Although young Ms. Jenner is slender, she is absolutely not a little boy type. I wouldn’t complain if she distributed a few more pounds around her frame. But as things stand, I find her delightful.

Frankly, I see Lizzo as fairly pretty, but her big size is a turn off. (I seriously doubt that she would give a damn if she read this post.) 😁

No go fatso
Obesity is 90% choice
Scientifically a persons genes can give them as much as an 8o% predisposition to be overweight - however - 100% can be overcome by diet and lifestyle. A person who, through their unfortunate genes, has a strong chance of being too heavy simply cannot eat high fat foods and lead a sedentary life.
Unfortunately the American diet and lifestyle is horrible and almost guarantees they will be fat

All a part of our woke society brought about by 60 years of indoctrination and resulting in pure contamination of minds to the point were we can't make of anything and nothing can even be discussed rationally.

Shake the dust off your sandals and let them go. Shun them all.

This means Mac1958 wants to fuck Stacy Abrahms ALL NIGHT LONG!!

Scientifically a persons genes can give them as much as an 8o% predisposition to be overweight - however - 100% can be overcome by diet and lifestyle. A person who, through their unfortunate genes, has a strong chance of being too heavy simply cannot eat high fat foods and lead a sedentary life.
Unfortunately the American diet and lifestyle is horrible and almost guarantees they will be fat
Wolfing down excess food and copious snacks is for the unsound who can’t cope

Forum List

Back