Left wing wokism now demands that all men find obese women attractive. You have no choice.

Hey dumb fuck no one gets to tell ya what ya like or don't like. No.men can't get pregnant. Go fuck yourself very muchBy the way the right does try and tell ya what to like and what not to like. According to the right women can't like women and men can't like men. You would even codify it. We say you do you. Lol, ya worried it's guns work on ya? Afraid you are going to start wanting to smoke cock or getting a chubby from a fat chicken? Hilarious Lol, better be afraid of fat chick's. They funna convert your weak mind ass to a chubby chaser. Hilarious
:rolleyes: Nice incoherent word salad. :booze:

All a part of our woke society brought about by 60 years of indoctrination and resulting in pure contamination of minds to the point were we can't make of anything and nothing can even be discussed rationally.

Shake the dust off your sandals and let them go. Shun them all.
It's a problem for the country that so many of you fools spend so much time thinking about nonsense rather than educating yourselves about how to solve the serious issues we face.

It's a problem for the country that so many of you fools spend so much time thinking about nonsense rather than educating yourselves about how to solve the serious issues we face.

LOL

The serious issues your side is creating?

They would rather do things like take lunch money away from students if their schools don't let guys use the women's rooms in their schools.

I'll never apologize for having preferences.

We all have preferences, things we like and don't like. To say someone has to like everything is idiotic because it can't ever happen. And while I like thick chicks I don't like big ole fat chicks. In general I don't like black chicks either, I don't like trannies, philipinos, smelly chicks, or ugly chicks. There are a lot of women I'm not attracted to in general.

I like what I like and if someone else doesn't like that then they can go fuck themselves.

The serious issues like healthcare, climate change, immigration, abortion, gun control, the ones Repubs hold unpopular positions on.

Healthcare: SJW position: Lets make everyone suffer at the healthcare DMV!
Abortion: Losing issue for you guys, only place it will play is in States that will support abortion rights anyway
Gun Control: More of your incumbents are scared over this one than ours, losing issue for your guys
Climate Change: EAT BUGS PEONS TO SAVE THE PLANET
Immigration: You are losing legal latinos over this one, lol.

Keep telling yourselves this, and enjoy November.

Healthcare: SJW position: Lets make everyone suffer at the healthcare DMV!
Abortion: Losing issue for you guys, only place it will play is in States that will support abortion rights anyway
Gun Control: More of your incumbents are scared over this one than ours, losing issue for your guys
Climate Change: EAT BUGS PEONS TO SAVE THE PLANET
Immigration: You are losing legal latinos over this one, lol.

Keep telling yourselves this, and enjoy November.
If you were trying to put your abject ignorance on display for all to see............Mission Accomplished.

Apparently the id
You mad bro?

OGC.daa470f5ba5fdc1dc7f842570b37e3c0

People like LibsofTikTok just point out woke bullshit, and maybe add a snarky comment. The actual content is all from the SJW idiots.

Hell this is tame compared to the whole "lesbians should be attracted to trans-people with penises and balls who identify as lesbians"

I noticed how when I made this thread last week about this typical moron of the left, they said very little and then they act like that battleax is the outlier of the left.

Meanwhile, I didn't read of her dreck. Evenflow1969 is one weird woman.

Did they answer if a man can give birth? 😆

Actually it isn't funny. It's what they all are.

Ya no it doesn't. More horseshit. Your an idiot.
You are either extremely ignorant, or just being a douch. There has been a decades long movement to alter perceptions on female body image and the definition of beauty and attractiveness. This stuff dates back to Twiggy. Like many things it started with good intentions, like convincing girls/women that the fashion model ideal was not normal. Of course liberals took this to an extreme and now demand that beauty is defined by their warped standards with no regard to reality.

You are either extremely ignorant, or just being a douch. There has been a decades long movement to alter perceptions on female body image and the definition of beauty and attractiveness. This stuff dates back to Twiggy. Like many things it started with good intentions, like convincing girls/women that the fashion model ideal was not normal. Of course liberals took this to an extreme and now demand that beauty is defined by their warped standards with no regard to reality.
Loo, OK shortbus. Yet have not seen any of the left on here tell ya you gotta love fat women. Has the influence worked? Ya getting chubby when ya see a chubby women? Hilarious

Forum List

Back