Left wing racists force white owners of restaurant to close...because they cook Mexican food....

The left are racist fucks who are waging war on people with white skin.
And some of them are totally self-destructive, being "white" skinned themselves. Maybe such mental aberration should be isolated and treated?
institutionalize them.
Except being a kinder, gentler society, we have done away with proper institutions and just let the crazies run the asylum.
Time to stop that runaway train.

Throw the crazies into institutions, throw the criminals behind bars, and leave them there.

Crime will immediately plummet.

HUH? where does it say anyone was forced out of business? This is the usual Koch corporate conservative complex nonsense in Reason, a magazine supported by wealthy right wing donors to keep the puppets occupied. Much ado about nothing unless you are a tool of corporate money.

In the article. Another linked source: 2 white women opened a Portland burrito pop-up. It closed after cultural appropriation accusations.
A Portland, Ore. burrito shop shuttered a week after being featured in an article, amid accusations of cultural appropriation.

Kali Wilgus and Liz "LC" Connelly took an impromptu road trip to Puerto Nuevo, Mexico last December and became smitten with the tortillas.

"They are handmade flour tortillas that are stretchy and a little buttery, and best of all, unlimited," Connelly told the Willamette Week. The two women were "so enamored with the tortillas, they tried to uncover the recipe," says the article.

Upon return to their hometown of Portland, the women decided to open a burrito pop-up, which the Week featured in an article titled, "Kooks Serves Pop-Up Breakfast Burritos With Handmade Tortillas Out of a Food Cart on Cesar Chavez."

Less than 10 days after the story ran, Kooks is closed, and its presence has been completely scrubbed from social media.....

Looks like the market has spoken.

Isn't that capitalism?
It's racism, not capitalism. "Cultural appropriation" is a false fabricated term like "white privilege", "assault weapon and "alternative facts".

What exactly closed the business? Charges of cultural appropriation won't do it, unless there was an attendant loss of customers.

Or these women just decided to give up amid accusations.

Either way, what exactly would you do about this problem?

[

What exactly closed the business? Charges of cultural appropriation won't do it, unless there was an attendant loss of customers.

I get it, you can't allow Jews to serve wholesome German foods.

Ooops, I mean you can't allow Whites to serve Mexican foods.

Yeah, because it's so totally different... :euas_whistle:

[

I get it, you can't allow Jews to serve wholesome German foods.

Ooops, I mean you can't allow Whites to serve Mexican foods.

Yeah, because it's so totally different... :euas_whistle:

Who exactly disallowed the whites from serving Mexican food?

Isn't that capitalism?
It's racism, not capitalism. "Cultural appropriation" is a false fabricated term like "white privilege", "assault weapon and "alternative facts".

It appears the protests and accusations did force the women to close their business. Was it fear of being attacked? I don't know.

Isn't that capitalism?

Please advise the class on what planet "Burrito" is a race. TIA.
You tell me. It's the LWLs who were screaming "cultural appropriation!" Why do you think those raging, authoritarian assholes were doing that, Pogo?

"...Shut [them] down"
"Forced to close"
"Put out of business"

How?

Were they shut down by the government, or did their business fail due to lack of customers?

The Nazis coordinated a campaign to put them out of business because Jews should not serve German food..

:lol:

You're right, a few people whining on Facebook is just like the Nazis.

Isn't that capitalism?

Please advise the class on what planet "Burrito" is a race. TIA.
You tell me. It's the LWLs who were screaming "cultural appropriation!" Why do you think those raging, authoritarian assholes were doing that, Pogo?

I have no idea. I'm still waiting to hear where the fuck you get "racism".

I asked Wimpy the OP the same thing. He wimped out and ran away.

"...Shut [them] down"
"Forced to close"
"Put out of business"

How?

Were they shut down by the government, or did their business fail due to lack of customers?

The Nazis coordinated a campaign to put them out of business because Jews should not serve German food..

Didn't the Nazis get their start in shouting down opposition in the beer halls and the streets? When Al Gore invented the Internet, did he envision it to be used to suppress people trying to make an honest living?

"...Shut [them] down"
"Forced to close"
"Put out of business"

How?

Didn't the Nazis get their start in shouting down opposition in the beer halls and the streets? When Al Gore invented the Internet, did he envision it to be used to suppress people trying to make an honest living?

Sounds like it's time to end free speech, before it leads to Nazism!

Forum List

Back