If You’re A White Person In Portland, You Can’t Sell Burritos Anymore

In Portland you can pitch a homeless camp on a city sidewalk, but smoking outdoors in any public park or golf course is BANNED!

Oregon is home to the great gay cake debacle....that's all anyone needs to know about the Fascist state

An annual Rose parade was canceled this year...because Republicans were going to participate, there's that liberal tolerance.

Do they make up laws as they go out there on the left coast?

What law shut them down?

Cultural Appropriation? LOL.

Sounds to me like they were taught by authentic Mexican Tortilla ladies. They should have posted back that it's not their fault they make a better burrito than the so called ...... but they turned tail and ran?

What's next, Italians pizza shamming?

Portland was once voted best city in America, then California libs invaded now it looks like Mexico with illegals and homeless camps all over the city streets, half of downtown is a rainbow district, historic streets renamed Cezar Chavez Blvd., its liberal PCville. Vote liberal and your city can look like this too!

8153378_G.jpg

10342706_G.jpg

3homelessslideshow.jpg

What an absolute dump. Turning a once beautiful western city into detroit.

Kali Wilgus and Liz “LC” Connelly, the two white women who started Kooks earlier this year, have been accused of stealing their techniques from the “tortilla ladies” of Puerto Nuevo, Mexico — because Connelly told Willamette Week that they gathered their recipes and tortilla-making processes during a holiday road-trip to the Baja California village.

In other words, they did what cooks and chefs have done since the beginning of time. They learned how to make a dish from somebody else, and they started making it themselves. I always kind of figured that was how it worked. Right?

-----------------

Dont worry. This of course does not apply to N words.

Oh fucking bullshit. We did this a month ago; there's no indication why they closed up other than not doing enough business.

For the record I've bought dozens (hundreds?) of burritos, and as far as I recall, though I'm nowhere near petty or butthurt enough to 'keep score', those who made them were most if not ALL "white". And other than Roberto's drive-thru in southern California, none I remember looked "Mexican". Not that it makes a damn bit of difference.

After the libs took over Portland they haven't added a new Interstate lane in decades, instead they poured 10's of billions into light rail trains nobody rides. Hence this is what traffic looks like daily. Note the mostly empty 'car pool' lane.

635824122275512814-Portland-Traffic-2_7802_ver1.0.JPG

That's bullshit too Jeremy Christian, his targets, and his victims all rode those trains. I've ridden them too, very convenient. And they were not at all empty.

Kali Wilgus and Liz “LC” Connelly, the two white women who started Kooks earlier this year, have been accused of stealing their techniques from the “tortilla ladies” of Puerto Nuevo, Mexico — because Connelly told Willamette Week that they gathered their recipes and tortilla-making processes during a holiday road-trip to the Baja California village.

In other words, they did what cooks and chefs have done since the beginning of time. They learned how to make a dish from somebody else, and they started making it themselves. I always kind of figured that was how it worked. Right?

-----------------

You know a lot of Hispanics are white, right?

So it's illegal to hire whites at Taco Bell, or is Taco Bell illegal in Oregon?

Apparently there still walk among us those from the shallow end of the gene puddle who think "Mexican" is a race.

-----------------

Apparently there still walk among us those from the shallow end of the gene puddle who think "Mexican" is a race.

Yeah...like your fellow loons that somehow think Muslim is a race

After the libs took over Portland they haven't added a new Interstate lane in decades, instead they poured 10's of billions into light rail trains nobody rides. Hence this is what traffic looks like daily. Note the mostly empty 'car pool' lane.

That's bullshit too Jeremy Christian, his targets, and his victims all rode those trains. I've ridden them too, very convenient. And they were not at all empty.

^^^ points and laughs :laugh::laugh::laugh: libtard, do you not see the daily traffic jams? After wasting BILLIONS on light rail just how much did that fiasco cost per rider like $5,000 per ride, goddamn liberals are stupid at math.

Libtards swore the billions they wanted to spend on light rail was to reduce traffic congestion...then they spent several hundred millions dollars blasting a tunnel under a mountain just so the light rail that was supposed to ferry passengers to/from work could veer off and stop at the city zoo. Catastrophic liberal boondoggle.

-----------------

On the other hand, there are blond and blue eyed Muslims in Turkey, Syria, Lebanon and so on (not to mention the Balkans and Afghanistan), and you would have no problem taking a verbal jab at them on the internet.

-----------------

On the other hand, there are blond and blue eyed Muslims in Turkey, Syria, Lebanon and so on (not to mention the Balkans and Afghanistan), and you would have no problem taking a verbal jab at them on the internet.

Depends if they are peaceful Muslims or goat fuggin radical Muslims....now cease pretending you know anything of me, tool

^^^ points and laughs :laugh::laugh::laugh: libtard, do you not see the daily traffic jams? After wasting BILLIONS on light rail just how much did that fiasco cost per rider like $5,000 per ride, goddamn liberals are stupid at math.

I see traffic jams in every city. Certainly including Detroit. That's part of what makes a city --- a city.

In other news --- "Duh".

I don't remember what the ride cost but I'm inclined to say it was "nothing". I might be confusing with Denver or somewhere but I think so. It certainly wasn't anything significant.

But then again, I have an advantage over you, which is that I speak from personal experience rather than pulling it out of my ass.

I see traffic jams in every city. Certainly including Detroit. That's part of what makes a city --- a city.

In other news --- "Duh".

I don't remember what the ride cost but I'm inclined to say it was "nothing". I might be confusing with Denver or somewhere but I think so. It certainly wasn't anything significant.

But then again, I have an advantage over you, which is that I speak from personal experience rather than pulling it out of my ass.

So you deflect shocker. I was just out in this liberal traffic FUBAR for nearly 3 hours, never got within 10 miles of the city its that bad. North in liberal run Seattle its worse they have 40 mile long stop and go traffic jams. I'm summarize, liberals are dumb.

In other news --- "Duh".

So you deflect shocker. I was just out in this liberal traffic FUBAR for nearly 3 hours, never got within 10 miles of the city its that bad. North in liberal run Seattle its worse they have 40 mile long stop and go traffic jams. I'm summarize, liberals are dumb.

"Liberal traffic"???? :rofl:

:lmao:

"I'm summarize -- 'Liberal traffic'!! Oh this is a keeper.

Forum List

Back