If You’re A White Person In Portland, You Can’t Sell Burritos Anymore

After the libs took over Portland they haven't added a new Interstate lane in decades, instead they poured 10's of billions into light rail trains nobody rides. Hence this is what traffic looks like daily. Note the mostly empty 'car pool' lane.

635824122275512814-Portland-Traffic-2_7802_ver1.0.JPG

That's bullshit too Jeremy Christian, his targets, and his victims all rode those trains. I've ridden them too, very convenient. And they were not at all empty.

^^^ points and laughs :laugh::laugh::laugh: libtard, do you not see the daily traffic jams? After wasting BILLIONS on light rail just how much did that fiasco cost per rider like $5,000 per ride, goddamn liberals are stupid at math.

I see traffic jams in every city. Certainly including Detroit. That's part of what makes a city --- a city.

In other news --- "Duh".

I don't remember what the ride cost but I'm inclined to say it was "nothing". I might be confusing with Denver or somewhere but I think so. It certainly wasn't anything significant.

But then again, I have an advantage over you, which is that I speak from personal experience rather than pulling it out of my ass.

So you deflect shocker. I was just out in this liberal traffic FUBAR for nearly 3 hours, never got within 10 miles of the city its that bad. North in liberal run Seattle its worse they have 40 mile long stop and go traffic jams. I'm summarize, liberals are dumb.

"Liberal traffic"???? :rofl:

:lmao:

"I'm summarize -- 'Liberal traffic'!! Oh this is a keeper.

Along with "I'm summarize, liberals are dumb."

That's bullshit too Jeremy Christian, his targets, and his victims all rode those trains. I've ridden them too, very convenient. And they were not at all empty.

^^^ points and laughs :laugh::laugh::laugh: libtard, do you not see the daily traffic jams? After wasting BILLIONS on light rail just how much did that fiasco cost per rider like $5,000 per ride, goddamn liberals are stupid at math.

I see traffic jams in every city. Certainly including Detroit. That's part of what makes a city --- a city.

In other news --- "Duh".

I don't remember what the ride cost but I'm inclined to say it was "nothing". I might be confusing with Denver or somewhere but I think so. It certainly wasn't anything significant.

But then again, I have an advantage over you, which is that I speak from personal experience rather than pulling it out of my ass.

So you deflect shocker. I was just out in this liberal traffic FUBAR for nearly 3 hours, never got within 10 miles of the city its that bad. North in liberal run Seattle its worse they have 40 mile long stop and go traffic jams. I'm summarize, liberals are dumb.

I'm definitely summarize. It's hot today. But in six months I'll be winnerize.

After the libs took over Portland they haven't added a new Interstate lane in decades, instead they poured 10's of billions into light rail trains nobody rides. Hence this is what traffic looks like daily. Note the mostly empty 'car pool' lane.

635824122275512814-Portland-Traffic-2_7802_ver1.0.JPG

In other news --- "Duh".

Yes LIBERAL TRAFFIC FUBAR use the whole quote imbecile. Liberals refuse to build new roads, try to FORCE people onto their umpteen billion dollar light rail fiasco, and now we have impossible traffic jams for miles in every direction.

In other news --- "Duh".

Well they are, don't force me to post 2 or 3 hundred examples.

In other news --- "Duh".

I can't tell the difference between them and conservatives sometimes :dunno:

If I'm a white person, can I eat burritos? And if yes, what's the diff between eating them and selling them?

In other news --- "Duh".

Why not? Your dudes are constantly pestering for links to the most common front page news stuff.

In other news --- "Duh".

Yes LIBERAL TRAFFIC FUBAR use the whole quote imbecile. Liberals refuse to build new roads, try to FORCE people onto their umpteen billion dollar light rail fiasco, and now we have impossible traffic jams for miles in every direction.

I'm afraid "liberal traffic FUBAR" makes even less sense. I cut you a break there. You're welcome.

If I claim that I'm a Mexican person who was born as a white person can I sell them?

In other news --- "Duh".

I'm afraid "liberal traffic FUBAR" makes even less sense. I cut you a break there. You're welcome.

So its over your head, I'm not surprised.

If we can't make burrotos, then burrito makers shouldn't be allowed to speak our language, English. And shouldn't work at McDonald's...

If we can't make burrotos, then burrito makers shouldn't be allowed to speak our language, English. And shouldn't work at McDonald's...

"McDonald" is Scottish. They should be selling shortbread and haggis.

Let's see how many "millions" they can serve when their top item is the "Big Hag". Och.

Forum List

Back