More Liberals Demand Reparations for Slavery, and White Cucks Agree

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
This is just insane as none of us lived during that time.

Anyone comes to take my home is going to be put down like a rabid dog.

Screaming Black Man Says Whites Have To Give Him Their 'Slave Money' — What He Demands Next Will Piss You Off ⋆ Freedom Daily

In the following video, a black snowflake by the name of Gazi Kodzo begins his tirade by equating whites to idiotic dogs who “must be trained.” He claims that every single freedom and ounce of money that whites enjoy today has been made possible by wealth that white people’s ancestors stole from blacks, and therefore whites must pay back reparations, in the form of money, to all blacks now living in America. After several minutes of senseless and racist ranting, Kodzo they concludes his tirade by calling all whites “cave beasts” who he plans to use as “revolutionaries for African people.”...

But there’s just one catch. As Kodzo is well aware that not all white people are going to automatically jump on his band wagon and start handing over all their wealth to blacks, he has a solution for that too: blacks should simply TAKE WHAT IS OWED TO THEM BY FORCE. He then tells whites to go his website www.uhurusolidarity.org, and click the red button that says “pay reparations” and give all their money to him.

upload_2017-5-24_17-4-9.png

This is the justification for beating and robbing people in the street. This is the basis for home invasion robberies.

It's not your property they are taking. It's theirs.

So let me get this straight. White people enjoy privilege today because of the wealth they stole from destitute black slaves generations ago? There is a flaw in that theory that someone should explain to him, but I doubt he could comprehend.

Do the Africans that sold them have to pay as well?

New Topics

Forum List

Back