LeBron James vs Meyers Leonard

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
1615743999626.jpeg

Fine

Meyers Leonard....indefinitely suspended.

Can’t make this stuff up. Leonard was just ignorant. James knew exactly what he was saying.

View attachment 467682
Fine

Meyers Leonard....indefinitely suspended.

Can’t make this stuff up. Leonard was just ignorant. James knew exactly what he was saying.
For those of us who dont follow basketball what are you referring to?
Meyers Leonard was suspended for making an insensitive comment about Jews while playing a video game. LeBron James made an overt comment. Not suspended.

Meyers Leonard was suspended for making an insensitive comment about Jews while playing a video game. LeBron James made an overt comment. Not suspended.
Thanks

I did a little research and thats what I found out too

treating stars and scrubs differently is as old as pro sports itself

my biggest complaint with the Negro Basketball League centers around its collusion with the communist monsters in Beijing.

Every American should tune out the entire league in sympathy with the people of Hong Kong

James is a cancer to pro sports....if he stays any longer the NBA will never recover....

The all star game last week drew an embarrassing 6 million viewers total....two channels and streaming accounted for only 6 million people watching?...More people watch Seinfeld reruns....The NBA is committing suicide....

The all star game last week drew an embarrassing 6 million viewers total....two channels and streaming accounted for only 6 million people watching?...More people watch Seinfeld reruns....The NBA is committing suicide....
The NBA is full of Democrats who have no issue shredding investment dollars to score political points. I always warn people to avoid investing in Democrat companies and avoid promoting Democrats to management.

Forum List

Back