Most capable & least capable POTUS' since Carter

Three choices, one for the most capable and one for the least capable. The third option just cuz

• Biden is the MOST capable

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Trump was the MOST capable

Votes: 17 41.5%
  • Obama was the MOST capable

• Bush Jr. was the MOST capable

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clinton was the MOST capable

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Bush Sr. was the MOST capable

• Reagan was the MOST capable

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • Carter was the MOST capable

• Biden is the LEAST capable

Votes: 18 43.9%
  • Trump was the LEAST capable

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Obama was the LEAST capable

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Bush Jr. was the LEAST capable

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Clinton was the LEAST capable

• Bush Sr. was the LEAST capable

• Reagan was the LEAST capable

• Carter was the LEAST capable

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Dave Mathews sucks

Votes: 5 12.2%

• Total voters
Anyone else notice the PROG could only choose Trump as the least capable but didn't opt for the most capable? TDS

I need to give Dave Mathews a break and show Cold Play some special attention :auiqs.jpg:

Someone tarded, probably in PROG. Six polled yet eight selections for least capable. Are we supposed to assume a tie?

So far Trump most capable & Biden least capable. Since polls matter must be true :auiqs.jpg:

Props to a Democrat supported as most capable, as Clinton rec'd one vote so far. I think that's true, of the Democrats listed Clinton was the most capable. One could argue O'bummer second most capable of Democrats, but he's an evil fuck & con, so IMO Carter was second best of the Democrats. Carter was useless but overall he's a good man. Odd how Democrats supported Carter, who was he running against anyway, must have been a saint.

Last edited:
Anyone else notice the PROG could only choose Trump as the least capable but didn't opt for the most capable? TDS

I need to give Dave Mathews a break and show Cold Play some special attention :auiqs.jpg:

What "PROG" is that?
If you have "Progs" voting then it's missing Ford, Nixon, LBJ, JFK, Ike, Truman, FDR, Hoover, Coolidge, Harding, Wilson, Taft and TR. "Progs" would have lived through all of them in their 100+ years.

In any case Rump as the least capable is the most obvious choice on the list. Finding anyone "capable" among the rest is way harder.

What exactly is the point here? Butthurt about Dave Matthews?

I could give each and every other "President" a pass - but without doubt, Dementia Joe will go down in history as a complete and utter failure...for the 9 months he will actually be in office, before Comrade Kamala takes over...

What "PROG" is that?
If you have "Progs" voting then it's missing Ford, Nixon, LBJ, JFK, Ike, Truman, FDR, Hoover, Coolidge, Harding, Wilson, Taft and TR. "Progs" would have lived through all of them in their 100+ years.

In any case Rump as the least capable is the most obvious choice on the list. Finding anyone "capable" among the rest is way harder.

This makes no sense less your TDS, which never made sense to begin with but was pumped through Pelosi, MSM & the like (critical thought).

Props to Reagan who's rec'd two votes so far. Clearly he was a fine & capable POTUS until struck by Alzheimer's. Even still he was elected as a capable man contrary Biden who was appointed having dementia. At the moment only one Democrat was selected as most capable, with one selection going to Clinton.

Last edited:
I can't really vote for Xiden yet, but he is certainly on tract to take over Obama as the least capable

What "PROG" is that?

This makes no sense less your TDS, which never made sense to begin with less it was pumped through Pelosi, MSM & the like.

Nothing like beginning a sentence that makes no sense with "this makes no sense". Thanks for the disclaimer.

What "PROG" is that?

This makes no sense less your TDS, which never made sense to begin with less it was pumped through Pelosi, MSM & the like.

Nothing like beginning a sentence that makes no sense with "this makes no sense". Thanks for the disclaimer.

Baby steps:

A. You left context & then went on with your TDS rant.

B. TDS only makes sense because the misinformation was shoved up your ass by MSM, Pelosi & the like. Cause & effect.

Get it now PROG?

What "PROG" is that?

Baby steps:

B. TDS only makes sense because the misinformation was shoved up your ass by MSM, Pelosi & the like. Cause & effect.

Get it now PROG?

"Context"? You think there are still "Progs" and you wanna go "context"??

I posted nothing about any "TDS". You did that. What I did was point out that the selection on YOUR OWN POLL that you were whining "PROG" --- we still don't know which one -- voted for, was voted for because it's the single most obvious line on the list. Ain't rocket surgery. You've got seventeen lines there setting up a "which one of these is not like the others". I don't know enough about Dave Matthews but I doubt he can suck to the bigly degree that Rump did.

Last edited:

What "PROG" is that?

Baby steps:

Get it now PROG?

I posted nothing about any "TDS". You did that. What I did was point out that the selection on YOUR OWN POLL that you were whining "PROG" --- we still don't know which one -- voted for, was voted for because it's the single most obvious line on the list. Ain't rocket surgery. You've got seventeen lines there setting up a "which one of these is not like the others", and I just don't know enough about Dave Matthews.

I've explained this to you many times and was forced to stop reading your response due diligence.

You can't call the left liberal because it never belonged to them in the first place and today's left is anything but liberal. Liberal definitions that swing on a daily basis is not the implied definition for liberal in life.

You can't call the left progressives because that implies progress. Same, liberal definitions that swing on a daily basis is not the implied definition for liberal, and surely it doesn't involve progress.

PROG sounds right, and it's an antonym as well.........
Progressively
Rewired
On
Garbage

I prepared an update on the results for you:
Most capablePercentages
Republicans
12​
92%​
Democrats
1​
8%​
Total
13​
Least capablePercentages
Republicans (TDS)
3​
17%​
Democrats
15​
83%​
Total
18​

Last edited:
Interesting many feel Obama was more useless than Biden. I think there's something to it, because while Biden is only somewhat capable of acting out a politician ONLY, sometimes nothing is better than something & Obama is an evil fuck.

Nice work.

What "PROG" is that?

Baby steps:

Get it now PROG?

I posted nothing about any "TDS". You did that. What I did was point out that the selection on YOUR OWN POLL that you were whining "PROG" --- we still don't know which one -- voted for, was voted for because it's the single most obvious line on the list. Ain't rocket surgery. You've got seventeen lines there setting up a "which one of these is not like the others", and I just don't know enough about Dave Matthews.

I've explained this to you many times and was forced to stop reading your response due diligence.

You can't call the left liberal because it never belonged to them in the first place and today's left is anything but liberal. Liberal definitions that swing on a daily basis is not the implied definition for liberal in life.

No idea what kind of fish tank cleaner you're snorting but I have NEVER --- ANYWHERE --- claimed that "left is liberal". I have in fact posted the OPPOSITE, over and over and over.

But you go ahead and prove me wrong there Evelyn Wood. Find me a quote.

How to keep a moron busy.........

What "PROG" is that?

Baby steps:

Get it now PROG?

No idea what kind of fish tank cleaner you're snorting but I have NEVER --- ANYWHERE --- claimed that "left is liberal". I have in fact posted the OPPOSITE, over and over and over.

Neat. Why would I look PROG?

You left context again, I explained why PROGS are PROGS in baby-steps BECAUSE YOU ASKED. Now you're making a false presentation because you're PROG.

Which came first, dumb, lazy & delicate or PROG? I think the former, and then it becomes a circle jerk.

What "PROG" is that?

Baby steps:

Get it now PROG?

You left context again, I explained why PROGS are PROGS in baby-steps BECAUSE YOU ASKED.

Seeing zero quotes there. Try again.

I could give each and every other "President" a pass - but without doubt, Dementia Joe will go down in history as a complete and utter failure...for the 9 months he will actually be in office, before Comrade Kamala takes over...
Why do you idiots keep repeating this lie?

What "PROG" is that?

Baby steps:

Get it now PROG?

You left context again, I explained why PROGS are PROGS in baby-steps BECAUSE YOU ASKED. Now you're making a false presentation because you're PROG.

Which came first, dumb, lazy & delicate or PROG? I think the former, and then it becomes a circle jerk.
You didn't explain progressives. What you do is explain what you make up to tell yourself about progressives.

Forum List

Back