Leaving Them Speechless

Why would you listen to Iran?
Track record on wars, compared to your country. Ya gotta go with the odds on guessing who would be lying.
And also, all the other parties to the agreement thought it was working very well.

It's easy to suspect that this is no different from the US aggression against Russia's borders. And also fwiw, it was declared that Iran would be one of the victims of the PNAC by Wesley Clark.

Is that enough evidence for you?

Track record on wars, compared to your country. Ya gotta go with the odds on guessing who would be lying.
And also, all the other parties to the agreement thought it was working very well.

It's easy to suspect that this is no different from the US aggression against Russia's borders. And also fwiw, it was declared that Iran would be one of the victims of the PNAC by Wesley Clark.

Nope.

PC you lose again

Supreme Court deals final blow to Trump bid to stymie Jan. 6 panel​

The Supreme Court on Tuesday turned away a final appeal by former President Trump in his dispute with congressional investigators pursuing his administration’s records as part of the probe into the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol.
The court's move represented a finishing blow — at least for now — to Trump’s months-long legal bid to block lawmakers from obtaining schedules, call logs, emails and other White House documents the committee says it needs to flesh out the circumstances surrounding the deadly pro-Trump Capitol riot.
The defeat also likely lays to rest the concern that Trump might make use of a drain-the-clock litigation strategy he wielded so effectively as president — a range of delay tactics to drag-out lawsuits, hamper investigators and fend off records requests — to successfully stymie the Jan. 6 probe.
“While there is a non-trivial chance Mr. Trump may again try to block release of records through new litigation, the resolution of this case arguably should spell the end of this particular obstacle for the January 6th Committee’s effort to receive presidential records,” said Bradley Moss, a national security lawyer and partner in the Law Office of Mark S. Zaid.
“On the horizon, however, lays the more difficult issue for the Committee of whether to subpoena Mr. Trump and his family in an effort to compel actual testimony,” Moss added.
The justices’ ruling, which came in a brief unsigned order issued without comment, comes after the Supreme Court denied Trump's emergency request to block the transfer of his White House records from the National Archives to the House select committee, a process that began last month.
The order leaves intact a lower federal appeals court ruling that found Trump’s assertion of executive privilege and other legal theories unpersuasive in light of President Biden’s refusal to invoke the privilege, as well as the House panel’s pressing task.
Trump turned to the Supreme Court in December after lower federal courts rejected his requests to halt the National Archives from passing along his administration’s records. His attorneys had asked the justices to shield the disputed materials from disclosure while they considered his formal appeal.
Trump’s lawyers, in court papers, had also pushed back on the committee’s claim that a protracted legal fight threatens to undermine its work.

“Respondents will not be harmed by delay,” Trump attorneys wrote, referring to the House panel. “Despite their insistence that the investigation is urgent, more than a year has passed since January 6, 2021. Years remain before the next transition of power.”
“The Committee and the Court have time to make a swift but measured analysis of these important issues and make sure that in the rush to conduct its investigation, the Committee does not do irreparable structural damage in the process,” they added.
The justices, however, rebuffed Trump’s emergency request in a Jan. 19 ruling. Within hours, the Jan. 6 House committee began receiving records, a development that panel Chairman Bennie Thompson (D-Miss.), and Vice Chair Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) hailed as “a victory for the rule of law and American democracy.”
Last month’s ruling came in an unsigned, one-paragraph order. Justice Clarence Thomas, a staunch conservative, was alone in indicating that he would have granted Trump’s request.
The justices wrote that although the unprecedented dispute between a former president and lawmakers raised “serious and substantial concerns,” the Washington, D.C.,-based federal appeals court had suitably analyzed the issues at hand.
“Because the Court of Appeals concluded that President Trump’s claims would have failed even if he were the incumbent, his status as a former President necessarily made no difference to the court’s decision,” the court wrote.
The Jan. 6 attack saw the deaths of four people, all Trump supporters, including a woman shot by Capitol Police. Separately, a Capitol Police officer suffered a fatal stroke a day after sustaining injuries in the riot, and four other law enforcement officers who responded that day have since died by suicide.
Nearly 800 rioters face charges.
The court’s move Tuesday not only marked a denial of Trump’s formal request for appeal. It also sent what is likely to be the final signal that the courts would not intervene at Trump’s request, as the judiciary so often did when Trump was president.
A spokesperson for Trump did not immediately respond to a request for comment. Trump himself has remained mum on the Supreme Court’s rulings against him, though he has previously not shied away from criticizing decisions he disagrees with, or even calling out justices by name.
Had the court acted on either of Trump’s requests, it could have set in motion the kind of protracted court fight Trump waged while in the White House, often mounting one appeal after another, with cases sometimes ping-ponging between the district court, intermediate appellate court and Supreme Court — then back again.
For instance, Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance obtained a grand jury subpoena for Trump’s tax returns in August 2019. But it took his office 18 months of fighting Trump in the courts before Vance finally obtained the documents in February of last year.
By the time Trump left office in January 2020, numerous cases against him and his administration still hung in the balance.
The prospect of Trump mounting a lengthy court battle against the Jan. 6 investigators had raised fears among some experts that he might once again drag out the legal process to his advantage.
Although Trump’s litigation has been brought to a timely conclusion, the committee faces separate legal challenges to its investigative authority in ongoing court clashes with former Trump adviser Stephen Bannon and former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows, as well as Trump spokesperson Taylor Budowich and post-election legal adviser John Eastman.
The Jan. 6 committee has not established a hard deadline for completing its investigation, but Thompson has said the panel hopes to wrap up by early spring. The upcoming midterm elections, which many expect to hand control of the House to Republicans who would be likely to shut down the committee’s operations, present the panel with a de facto January deadline.

Speaking of losers, eddie.....
....why would you post this, when this is what brought you to the thread???

I sure would like one of you Nazis....er, Democrats, to take a shot at answering:

one can never get answers as to why they support the following:

1.Support censorship in opposition to the United States Constitution:

. Under Democrat/Liberal LBJ, the law was passed that deprived pastors 2of their right of free speech.
What possible compelling government interest could this represent????

2. Gun laws, when they can’t name a single gun law that criminals obey…..only law abiding citizens, the ones that become sitting ducks to criminals.
Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

3. What benefit does America, or the world, accrue by Obama's guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

4. And a perfect example of Democrat’s inability to think, ….I can name dozens of Biden policies I voted against.....and Trump policies I voted for.

Let's see you name the Biden policies you voted for, or the Trump policies you voted against.

5. Days after his inauguration, Biden banned the Keystone Pipeline, and ended the energy independence that Trump gifted to American….

…..and at the same time removed any bar to enriching Putin…..removed sanctions and OK’s Nord Stream 2

Had both policies not been put in place, we’d be able to keep control of the gas station masquerading as a nation, Russia.

OK….you voted for Democrats…..clearly an irrational action.

Can you explain the above five queries, or would you use an insanity defense????

If you were at all intelligent, you would be able to speak instead of cutting and pasting. I know you went to college in Colombia, but they must teach better than that.

This is the post that brought you here, yet you don't have an answer to any of the questions.

Why is that?

Too many years with no thinking????

Try again:

Leaving Them Speechless

That would be our Democrat voting colleagues who simply follow order, not being allowed to question or to think.

That’s why one can never get answers as to why they support the following:

. Under Democrat/Liberal LBJ, the law was passed that deprived pastors 2of their right of free speech.

2. Gun laws, when they can’t name a single gun law that criminals obey…..only law abiding citizens, the ones that become sitting ducks to criminals. Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

3. What benefit does America, or the world, accrue by Obama's guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

4. And a perfect example of Democrat’s inability to think, ….I can name dozens of Biden policies I voted against.....and Trump policies I voted for.

Let's see you name the Biden policies you voted for, or the Trump policies you voted against.

5. Days after his inauguration, Biden banned the Keystone Pipeline, and ended the energy independence that Trump gifted to American….

…..and at the same time removed any bar to enriching Putin…..removed sanctions and OK’s Nord Stream 2

Had both policies not been put in place, we’d be able to keep control of the gas station masquerading as a nation, Russia.

Can you explain the above five queries, or would you use an insanity defense????

You're not insane, just completely amoral. If a lie advances your ideology it is acceptable. Trump would be proud of you.

If you wish to see my refuting of these recycled bits of trash, feel free to look for my previous posts.

Here's your chance to prove you aren't the lying slave to the Nazis....er, Democrats:

Leaving Them Speechless

That would be our Democrat voting colleagues who simply follow order, not being allowed to question or to think.

2. Gun laws, when they can’t name a single gun law that criminals obey…..only law abiding citizens, the ones that become sitting ducks to criminals. Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

If one of 'em is me, I've previously answered all your recycled cut & pastings. When you get something new to post be sure to ping me.

You're a Democrat.....you lie all the time.

Stop lying, and bloviating and answer the questions:

Leaving Them Speechless

Why should I bother? She has her pre-programmed responses:
  • insult any who dare to differ with her
  • attempt to change the subject
  • post a 'whataboutism'
  • post a graphic meme
  • repost the original again
But never will she directly answer only do a cut and paste from her extensive library

But I'm really good at it, huh?

PC in your bashing of Democrats did you ever mention ,,,,,
Trump raised the total national debt by about 40% ($7.8 trillion) all by himself in 4 years.

While saying he'd eliminate the total debt in 8 years. Darn, just missed! Sure gave it a great try though, didn't he?

Some keep trying to say that the Republicans are the ones who cost us less.

Those are same right wingers that say Repub presidents are bad asses that everyone in the world is afraid of, and say the stock markets do better under Repubs. Both of which of course are BS.

Guaranteed: in the upcoming campaign, several pukes are going to say "I'll rebuild the decimated military" or words to that effect. They always say that, every single time. FOS, but they say it anyway.

That would be our Democrat voting colleagues who simply follow orders, not being allowed to question or to think.

And.....they will be left speechless.

1.Democrats support censorship in opposition to the United States Constitution:

2. Gun laws empower criminals. Democrats favor all sorts of limitations on folks defending themselves, but can’t name a single gun law that criminals obey…..only law abiding citizens, the ones that become sitting ducks to criminals.

Why???

Orwell predicted the Pavlovian Conditioning that Democrats are subjected to, susceptible to, but named it for Emmanuel Goldstein.

…..and at the same time removed any bar to enriching Putin…..removed sanctions and OK’s Nord Stream 2.

Had both policies not been put in place, we’d be able to keep control of the gas station masquerading as a nation, Russia. Yet the brain-dead will claim Republicans favor the Kremlin.

Most are speechless because they see right through you. For example:

Obama vetoed the XL extension legislation. Biden reversed a Trump EO.

Oil production had steadily increased since 2010. Biden was not president when the industry reduced production due to the sharp drop in demand.

It's par for your course. You always lie.

You will never be anything but a low-life scummy liar.

Watch how easily I prove it:

"Biden's Hypocrisy on Keystone XL vs. Nord Stream 2 Pipelines

https://www.heritage.org › commentary › bidens-hypoc...

Biden on Wednesday waived sanctions on Nord Stream 2 AG, the subsidiary of Gazprom, Russia's state-owned energy company, building the pipeline; ...
Missing: ok'd ‎| Must include: ok'd

Don't feel bad, you're pretty worthless too, defending the indefensible as you are.
1645618910156.png

One can only wonder why you come here to lie about America and Americans when the Fascism you desire is apparent in your home country?

"As #TrudeauTyranny rains violence on Ottawa, other Canadian cities STEP UP against the CRACKDOWN​

The cops in Ottawa are dragging truckers out at gunpoint, stealing their money and even their pets, kicking and beating them in the streets while not wearing name tags or badge numbers so they can’t be tried at Nuremberg. But as the tinpot dictator’s oppression machine marches in the capital, truckers are lining up in other cities in solidarity and defiance."
therightscoop.com

As #TrudeauTyranny rains violence on Ottawa, other Canadian cities STEP UP against the CRACKDOWN

The cops in Ottawa are dragging truckers out at gunpoint, stealing their money and even their pets, kicking and beating them in the streets while not wearing name tags or badge numbers so they can&…
therightscoop.com

therightscoop.com

"Ottawa police to emulate FBI’s Jan 6 tactics, using video to hunt down protesters ‘for months to come’​

In the latest sign that there will be severe punishment meted out to those who dared to defy Trudeau, Ottawa’s interim police chief made it clear that those who were present at the peaceful protests will be hunted down in a similar manner that those in the U.S. who were at the Capitol on January 6, 2021 were."
www.bizpacreview.com

Ottawa police to emulate FBI's Jan 6 tactics, using video to hunt down protesters 'for months to come'

With PM Justin Trudeau's Canadian crackdown in full swing, Ottawa's police chief said that protesters will be hunted down for months to come.
www.bizpacreview.com

www.bizpacreview.com

"RED FLAG: Canadian Deputy PM says some powers SEIZED by Trudeau’s gov’t will be made PERMANENT​

This is like Tyranny 101. First they call it an emergency. Then they seize emergency power and say it won’t be permanent it’s just necessary during these “extraordinary” times."

therightscoop.com

RED FLAG: Canadian Deputy PM says some powers SEIZED by Trudeau’s gov’t will be made PERMANENT

This is like Tyranny 101. First they call it an emergency. Then they seize emergency power and say it won’t be permanent it’s just necessary during these “extraordinary” tim…
therightscoop.com

therightscoop.com

"Russell Brand BLASTS #TrudeauTyranny for “seizure of power” and “oppression” of Freedom Convoy​

On the issue of the tyrannical, dictatorial, fascist crackdown by Canadian Hitler Justin Trudeau, Brand is absolutely on the side of right, if not The Right.

My favorite line was “governments like control and power! That’s what their job is. The same as Coca-Cola likes sugary brown water.”
therightscoop.com

WATCH: Russell Brand BLASTS #TrudeauTyranny for “seizure of power” and “oppression” of Freedom Convoy

Russell Brand is a liberal, and weird one, but not really a “progressive” in the woke sense. In some ways he reminds one of a libertarian on some issues, and is an anti-war type. But so…
therightscoop.com

therightscoop.com

"#TrudeauTyranny trends as Ottawa cops attack protesters and ASSAULT REPORTERS​

The Trudeau regime has given up all pretense of free society, as they trample freedoms and human beings in a vicious, Stalin-esque crackdown on free speech. Not just the speech of protesters but of the press as well.

The Ottawa government and the Canadian government overall are invoking anti-terror powers to physically assault protesters and reporters, and lying online about what they’re doing, gaslighting the world as they burn down Canada’s veneer of being a free state."
therightscoop.com

#TrudeauTyranny trends as Ottawa cops attack protesters and ASSAULT REPORTERS

The Trudeau regime has given up all pretense of free society, as they trample freedoms and human beings in a vicious, Stalin-esque crackdown on free speech. Not just the speech of protesters but of…
therightscoop.com

therightscoop.com

The Fascism on display would warm your heart........if you had one.

When you come back down to earth and talk sense hon, we end up in agreement on some issues. This is one of them.

The difference on me seeing it as America's aggression and you seeing it as Biden's is of little importance.
She's walking all over you and destroying you post after post and the best you can do is come back with some irrational prattle about her being up in the air? Where are you details?
Your posting is as General and broad brush as a goddamned horoscope page.... Again that's exactly how propaganda is.... purposely obtuse! Let's see some numbers. How exactly is Biden going to punish Putin when China controls more of our trade than we do ( I keep forgetting you're a Canuck) ? Show me how we can deny Russia anything that it can't turn around and get from China five times over.

All of the American companies that manufacture in China have to sign an agreement with the CCP to give up 51% of their managerial rights over products that are produced on site. That means anytime they want to the CCP can sell anything Putin needs directly to him overland without any of those things ever hitting the ocean waters. There will be no effective sanctions on Russia because they cannot be done and I just demonstrated to you why. Now maybe you can return the favor and add some facts to your fiction or just continue to be clobbered completely by political chic who so far has owned you in every exchange.

Last edited:
PC in your bashing of Democrats did you ever mention ,,,,,

While saying he'd eliminate the total debt in 8 years. Darn, just missed! Sure gave it a great try though, didn't he?

Those are same right wingers that say Repub presidents are bad asses that everyone in the world is afraid of, and say the stock markets do better under Repubs. Both of which of course are BS.

Guaranteed: in the upcoming campaign, several pukes are going to say "I'll rebuild the decimated military" or words to that effect. They always say that, every single time. FOS, but they say it anyway.

Five simple questions that represent what you and the Democrats are.

If you won't respond to them.....it must be becasue they are true, and you can't respond.

Try again:
Leaving Them Speechless

What trump did was make a mockery of our constitution ,,,,played ball with our greatest enemy Putin and didn't know didly squat about running our country Also got all out allies to laugh at us
The difference here PC is when I smell crap I don't call it perfume You can dress Trump up in beautiful clothing but he'll still be nothing but a piece of excrement

Forum List

Back