Learn Something

This is a cop out claim. I could say allowing registered republicans and democrats to volunteer at polling stations could have the opportunity and appearance of widespread fraud.

You could, but it would be idiotic.

Absent fraud like "broken water pipes" (remember that one?) the two opposing sides keep each other in check.
This could be said about anything. The mail in system has safeguards that involve signature matching during the verification process.

No, it in fact doesn't.

Even the most BASIC varication of signature matching is not done.

{Five states that have historically been competitive in presidential races — North Carolina, Iowa, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and New Hampshire — do not require signature-matching for mailed voting forms.}

Mail in ballots are not just "ripe for fraud," but actively invite fraud.

The fact that mail in was promoted, especially during a pandemic is not evidence of fraud and is certainly not evidence of a stolen election

In fact, there is a reasonable belief that "mail in voting" drove the panic of the Wuhan Designer Virus response. Never let a crisis go to waste.

Could Joe Biden have become president under the voting system we had in 2016? 57% of the country doubts that.

Yes the government should always be working towards safe and secure elections as well as public engagement. The 2020 election only feels like it had so many questionable acts because the president was calling it rigged before it even happened and threw everything he could think of to undermine confidence in it after he found out he lost. Those are just the facts
You offer party talking points rather than an argument or answer.

If all you do is repeat DailyKOS and CNN, there is little point in this.

In Georgia, Donald Trump held a SOLID lead on election night - America went to bed confident Trump had won.

But in the night, a water pipe burst and REPUBLICAN poll workers were sent home, the claim is that all would evacuate, but the democrats stayed. When America awoke, Joe Biden had "won" Georgia. It was a miracle.

Of course there is more to the story:

{
Officials in Georgia have not been able to produce any invoices or work orders related to a “burst pipe” at Atlanta’s State Farm Arena that was blamed for an abrupt pause in vote counting on election night.
The only evidence for the burst pipe, released under freedom-of-information laws, was a text message exchange in which one senior employee at the stadium described it as “highly exaggerated … a slow leak that caused about an hour and a half delay” and that “we contained it quickly – it did not spread”.
“Beyond the lack of documentary evidence of the inspection or repair of a ruptured pipe, we are being asked to believe that there is not one single picture of this allegedly ruptured pipe, at a time and in a place where virtually everything is recorded and documented,” Georgia lawyer Paul Dzikowski, who obtained the text messages, told news.com.au in an email on Wednesday night.}

So the "burst pipe" was a fraud?

If one does not recognize this as a "questionable act" then one simply isn't rational enough to have a conversation with.

If Trump or anybody else states that they THINK the election may have been stolen then that would be expressing an opinion and therefore would not be a lie. Opinions aren’t lies.

But proclaiming the election was stolen without evidence to back it up is a lie. Even if it later turns out to be true, it’s still a lie to make a claim you don’t KNOW to be true.

Utter nonsense.

Once again,

lied; lying ˈlī-iŋ
intransitive verb
: to make an untrue statement with intent to deceive
She was lying when she said she didn't break the vase.
He lied about his past experience.

You seek to rewrite not just history, but the language, in order to promote your party.

You are one dumb sonofabitch. 😄

Learn the difference between opinions and facts you fool. Whether or not the tea is hot or lukewarm is a question that has a fact based answer. Whether or not the election was stolen has a fact base answer. If you believe things based on erroneous facts that isn't an opinion that's just you being a Dipshit. Your opinions are things for which there is not right or wrong answer for. Do you like the taste of coffee? Do you prefer mornings or evenings? Those are opinions. Whether or not the election was stolen has a definitive answer.

Awe, goat curious is butt hurt and melting down.

Look moron - may I call you moron? I'm being generous and assuming you have an IQ above 50, though the evidence of that is scant.

For something to be a "lie," it must be false, the speaker must KNOW it's false, AND have the intent to deceive.

I would say that your post above fulfills all stated criterion.

Awe, goat curious is butt hurt and melting down.

Look moron - may I call you moron? I'm being generous and assuming you have an IQ above 50, though the evidence of that is scant.

For something to be a "lie," it must be false, the speaker must KNOW it's false, AND have the intent to deceive.

I would say that your post above fulfills all stated criterion.
So when Trump tells you the election is stolen is he lying or is he just a fucking moron?

😄

I don't hate you.

iu

I should hope not.

No, you hate Donald Trump.

I find you impotent morons to be absolutely adorable.

LOL

TDS is a debilitating mental illness.

I wonder if there is a cure?

How Can You Be BackAgain When You Have No Backbone?

The jealousy of unevolved Low IQs knows no bounds. You homo erectus anachronisms are foolishly presenting us with an evolutionary challenge.
Poor slag. :itsok:

Unoriginal and retarded are your trademarks.

Hey, shithead. When you find you have nothing of any value to say, you do have the right to stfu. This would lead to your perpetual silence. A good thing. 👍

Absent fraud like "broken water pipes" (remember that one?) the two opposing sides keep each other in check.
Yes I remember the BS water pipe drama. Both sides keep eachother in check. Cool. Mail in also has systems to keep it in check. And evidence of widespread fraud has not been found

No, it in fact doesn't.

Even the most BASIC varication of signature matching is not done
I know it’s done because my vote didn’t count in the last election because my signature did not match.

As for North Carolina and others…

Nine states require the signature of a witness in addition to the voter’s signature. These states may conduct signature verification as well:

• Alabama (two witnesses or a notary), Alaska (witness or notary), Louisiana, Minnesota (witness or notary), North Carolina (two witnesses or a notary), Rhode Island (two witnesses or a notary), South Carolina, Virginia and Wisconsin.

Yes I remember the BS water pipe drama. Both sides keep eachother in check. Cool. Mail in also has systems to keep it in check. And evidence of widespread fraud has not been found

Except when there is absolute fraud, like the broken water pipe - that was never broken - in which the Republicans were sent home, and Biden magically came from behind to win.

In fact, there is a reasonable belief that "mail in voting" drove the panic of the Wuhan Designer Virus response. Never let a crisis go to waste.

Could Joe Biden have become president under the voting system we had in 2016? 57% of the country doubts that
Of course you feel that your belief in Trumps BS claims are reasonable. But the fact remains that nobody can produce proof to prove these claims. So all you have is assumptions, lies, and conspiracy theories backing up your narrative. And the fact remains without the ability to prove your claim it remains only an opinion. There for to make a declaratory statement and say the election was stolen… is a lie

Joe won by like 7 million votes. I think he would have done just fine

I know it’s done because my vote didn’t count in the last election because my signature did not match.

Yet I just provided you facts that in 5 states, it doesn't - including Pennslyvania.

As for North Carolina and others…

Nine states require the signature of a witness in addition to the voter’s signature. These states may conduct signature verification as well:

• Alabama (two witnesses or a notary), Alaska (witness or notary), Louisiana, Minnesota (witness or notary), North Carolina (two witnesses or a notary), Rhode Island (two witnesses or a notary), South Carolina, Virginia and Wisconsin.

Requirements added AFTER the 2020 fiasco.

In Georgia, Donald Trump held a SOLID lead on election night - America went to bed confident Trump had won.

But in the night, a water pipe burst and REPUBLICAN poll workers were sent home, the claim is that all would evacuate, but the democrats stayed. When America awoke, Joe Biden had "won" Georgia. It was a miracle
That wasn’t a miracle. It was expected and advertised for months prior to the election that close states would not have results on election night. The West wing did an entire new episode in the form of a play with public service announcements telling voters exactly what to expect with the vote counts. Y’all are the only ones acting shocked and surprised.

Except when there is absolute fraud, like the broken water pipe - that was never broken - in which the Republicans were sent home, and Biden magically came from behind to win.
That’s a pure conspiracy theory. No evidence of anything. Didn’t y’all used to say there were suitcases of votes brought in and hidden under tables? Didn’t that get debunked? Y’all just keep slinging lies to see what sticks.

Do a little research on your broken pipe fake votes theory. It’s been debunk. Not real

Yet I just provided you facts that in 5 states, it doesn't - including Pennslyvania.

Requirements added AFTER the 2020 fiasco.
Well good, there you go making improvements to put your concerns at ease. This is what they they did in the form of validation. What you don’t have is validation that fraud took place.

——
North Carolina has several requirements to prevent fraud with mail-in ballots, says Patrick Gannon, spokesman for the State Board of Elections. For starters, the ballots are only sent to registered voters who have used an official form or virtual portal to request one.

And voters are required to mark their ballots in front of a witness, who is also required to sign the envelope attesting to the voter’s identity. In previous years, two witnesses were required, but the General Assembly reduced the requirement to one this year because of the pandemic. North Carolina is one of only 11 states to require notary or witness signatures on mail-in ballot envelopes, according to the National Conference of State Legislatures.

Of course you feel that your belief in Trumps BS claims are reasonable.

I go by the evidence.

It appears you go by your party and ignore evidence. As long as the outcome favors your party, you will question nothing and won't allow others to.

But the fact remains that nobody can produce proof to prove these claims.

You can't provide "proof" that gravity exists.

Using disingenuous terminology doesn't negate the mountains of evidence you've repeatedly been provided.

So all you have is assumptions, lies, and conspiracy theories backing up your narrative.

An utterly false claim.

I provided you with a mainstream news story from the foreign press - since out press frankly can't be trusted, showing the pipe burst con job by Fulton Country democrats - you of course ignored it and continued with your party issued script.
And the fact remains without the ability to prove your claim it remains only an opinion. There for to make a declaratory statement and say the election was stolen… is a lie

Facts are not what I get from you - and that's the issue.

This isn't a debate, this is me posting facts and you reciting DNC talking points.

Joe won by like 7 million votes. I think he would have done just fine

This in itself is highly suspicious.

Between 2016 and 2020 - during a time when democrats claimed half the country died from the Wuhan Designer virus, somehow we gained 12 million more voters?

Forum List

Back