Learn Something

:lol:

The colonies declared themselves states long before the constitution was written or ratified...

No stupid, they UNITED the states that had formed from the former British colonies.
And created the United States of America which was at its inception was a slave state. How stupid are you going to continue to make yourself look arguing this stupid point?
:lol:

Oh the irony.

Stick to goats, history isn't your forte'
😄

It's my fault you don't understand the difference between British colonies and the United States of America?

Dr. Franklin was a genius. He was an integral part of the creation of our nation. And when he was asked what the Constitutional Convention had given us, his reply wasn’t guesswork; it wasn’t ill-informed; it wasn’t a lie.

A republic if we can keep it.

Had he meant a “democracy,” he understood the difference and would have said “democracy.” But that’s not what he said. He knew exactly what he was speaking about.
Anti-American Nobodies Slavishly Identify With an Imaginary Higher Power

A republic is a foster government. You want the White majority to be treated like desperately dependent little orphans. Your elitist Constitution was forced on us and must be nullified or this country soon will be.

And created the United States of America which was at its inception was a slave state. How stupid are you going to continue to make yourself look arguing this stupid point?

😄

It's my fault you don't understand the difference between British colonies and the United States of America?
1669678500736.png

False, the love of money could come from many different perspectives not all of which are evil. Intention meant to harm others is the root of evil.

Somebody may love money because it allows them to provide their family with everything they want along with the time and freedom to live the kind of life they want to live. Nothing evil in that.

A business owner my love money because it allows him/her to innovate products and employee members of their community. Nothing evil in that
Uncensored2008 you still biting?

A republic is a foster government. You want the White majority to be treated like desperately dependent little orphans. Your elitist Constitution was forced on us and must be nullified or this country soon will be.
Another ^ sub moron post from a Main Street retard

False, the love of money could come from many different perspectives not all of which are evil. Intention meant to harm others is the root of evil.

Somebody may love money because it allows them to provide their family with everything they want along with the time and freedom to live the kind of life they want to live. Nothing evil in that.

A business owner my love money because it allows him/her to innovate products and employee members of their community. Nothing evil in that

Okay, good answer.

The only problem is that I have little to disagree with.. :)

Money then is a vehicle for people to explore and fulfill ambitions and desires.

Sorry, my topic didn't pan out - go ahead and pick one.

Okay, good answer.

The only problem is that I have little to disagree with.. :)

Money then is a vehicle for people to explore and fulfill ambitions and desires.

Sorry, my topic didn't pan out - go ahead and pick one.
Ok, here's one I know you will contest...

Anybody who claims that the election was stolen from Lake and/or Trump is either lying or spreading unverified fake news.

True or False.

Time to adjust the meds again.

Ok, here's one I know you will contest...

Anybody who claims that the election was stolen from Lake and/or Trump is either lying or spreading unverified fake news.

True or False.

False.

Let's focus on the 2020 election to keep the obfuscation to a minimum.

We start with the use of loaded terminology which in itself is intellectually dishonest. "Stolen" is a term used by advocates of the left.

The use of widespread mail in balloting, particularly unrequested ballots creates both the opportunity and appearance of widespread fraud. Coupled with the actions of partisan actors in states such as Pennsylvania this creates an election that is not above questioning.

As a subject, this one invites each side to retreat into well worn bunkers.

But I'll try and salvage this by asking, does that government have a responsibility to hold elections that are above reproach? Even in the most biased interpretation, the 2020 election was slipshod replete with questionable acts.

We start with the use of loaded terminology which in itself is intellectually dishonest. "Stolen" is a term used by advocates of the left.
Stolen was the term I’m specifically asking about. I have no problem with questioning and rooting out errors and areas of fraud. I’m talking about those who say it was stolen. I see many on the right use that term including the OP of this thread and Trump himself. So with those who say it was “Stolen”… are they lying or spreading false information??

I’ll give you another shot to say YES they are.

Stolen was the term I’m specifically asking about. I have no problem with questioning and rooting out errors and areas of fraud. I’m talking about those who say it was stolen. I see many on the right use that term including the OP of this thread and Trump himself. So with those who say it was “Stolen”… are they lying or spreading false information??

I’ll give you another shot to say YES they are.

LOL

No, they are not.

You offer a "false dichotomy" fallacy.

What is a "lie?" Is it being wrong? I thought the tea was hot when I served it, but it was lukewarm, did I lie? IF the concerted efforts of the nefarious actors who perverted the 2020 election were sufficient to change the outcome then it was legitimately stolen. Mr. Trump sincerely believes this to be the case, hence he is not lying, Opinions are not lies - even if they fail to conform to your opinion.

Again, you appear more driven by your TDS than interested in a legitimate discussion or debate.

The use of widespread mail in balloting, particularly unrequested ballots creates both the opportunity and appearance of widespread fraud.
This is a cop out claim. I could say allowing registered republicans and democrats to volunteer at polling stations could have the opportunity and appearance of widespread fraud. This could be said about anything. The mail in system has safeguards that involve signature matching during the verification process. The fact that mail in was promoted, especially during a pandemic is not evidence of fraud and is certainly not evidence of a stolen election

But I'll try and salvage this by asking, does that government have a responsibility to hold elections that are above reproach? Even in the most biased interpretation, the 2020 election was slipshod replete with questionable acts.
Yes the government should always be working towards safe and secure elections as well as public engagement. The 2020 election only feels like it had so many questionable acts because the president was calling it rigged before it even happened and threw everything he could think of to undermine confidence in it after he found out he lost. Those are just the facts

LOL

No, they are not.

What is a "lie?" Is it being wrong? I thought the tea was hot when I served it, but it was lukewarm, did I lie? IF the concerted efforts of the nefarious actors who perverted the 2020 election were sufficient to change the outcome then it was legitimately stolen. Mr. Trump sincerely believes this to be the case, hence he is not lying, Opinions are not lies - even if they fail to conform to your opinion.

Again, you appear more driven by your TDS than interested in a legitimate discussion or debate.
If Trump or anybody else states that they THINK the election may have been stolen then that would be expressing an opinion and therefore would not be a lie. Opinions aren’t lies.

But proclaiming the election was stolen without evidence to back it up is a lie. Even if it later turns out to be true, it’s still a lie to make a claim you don’t KNOW to be true.

LOL

No, they are not.

You are one dumb sonofabitch. 😄

Learn the difference between opinions and facts you fool. Whether or not the tea is hot or lukewarm is a question that has a fact based answer. Whether or not the election was stolen has a fact base answer. If you believe things based on erroneous facts that isn't an opinion that's just you being a Dipshit. Your opinions are things for which there is not right or wrong answer for. Do you like the taste of coffee? Do you prefer mornings or evenings? Those are opinions. Whether or not the election was stolen has a definitive answer.

Forum List

Back