Learn Something

Try to follow along you moron. The Constitution is not some magic talisman against injustice and mob rule. You idiots have taken fantasy and built a mythology around it and are now incapable of seeing reality. This country has had a Constition all along and for most of its existence its treated black people as property and second class citizens longer than it has treated us as equals. The constitution wasn't divinely inspired or gleamed from a burning bush. It was written by men. A mob of men. A mob of Slavers. That's the reality and then you emotionally stunted cosplayers come here and tell me that it isn't a mob because the Slavers themselves told you so.

Yes idiot.

You told the lie that somehow the founding fathers caused or created slavery.

But slavery is at LEAST 10,000 years old. We know that the oldest know Sumatran texts speak of slaves.

As a Wokester with a VERY low IQ, we know that you would lie that the Egyptians were black (despite all archeological evidence showing otherwise). We also know that Egyptians practiced chattel slavery at least 4,000 years ago, holding white slaves (the Hebrews)

I think black people from around the world need to pay 90% of their wealth in reparations to to white people, because the Egyptians had slaves.

Yes idiot.

You told the lie that somehow the founding fathers caused or created slavery.

But slavery is at LEAST 10,000 years old. We know that the oldest know Sumatran texts speak of slaves.
I didn't say they invented slavery you moron. I was responding to a Dipshit who tried to argue that a Constitution isn't mob rule but in fact equal justice because slaving Founders said so.
As a Wokester with a VERY low IQ, we know that you would lie that the Egyptians were black (despite all archeological evidence showing otherwise). We also know that Egyptians practiced chattel slavery at least 4,000 years ago, holding white slaves (the Hebrews)
😄

What won't you accuse me of to avoid arguing the actual topic?
I think black people from around the world need to pay 90% of their wealth in reparations to to white people, because the Egyptians had slaves.
I don't give a shit. 😄

Last edited:
You are who I'm talking to. It would be silly for me to ask you Rigby5 's opinion....
You can ask my opinion and we can debate the topic at hand but you always seem to want to make it into a personal hypocrisy game but that’s just a distraction from the topic.

I didn't say they invented slavery you moron.

Really retard?

This was someone else who is "goat curious?"

{We had a Constitution and the Founders created a slave state, Numb Nuts.}

Because it really looks like your dumb ass posted it...

I was responding to a Dipshit who tried to argue that a Constitution isn't mob rule but in fact equal justice because slaving Founders said so.

😄

What won't you accuse me of to avoid arguing the actual topic?

Nah, I'll just point out how stupid you are - as usual...

I don't give a shit. 😄
Now you're catching on...

Really retard?

This was someone else who is "goat curious?"

{We had a Constitution and the Founders created a slave state, Numb Nuts.}

Because it really looks like your dumb ass posted it...
Do you not know how to read you illiterate fuckwit? 😄 The Founders did in fact create a slave State, that doesn't mean they invented slavery. Just like this being a Republic doesn't mean they invented Republics.
Nah, I'll just point out how stupid you are - as usual...

By displaying a total lack of understanding for basic English? 😄
Now you're catching on...
Unfortunately for you you still aren't. 😄

Do you not know how to read you illiterate fuckwit? 😄 The Founders did in fact create a slave State, that doesn't mean they invented slavery. Just like this being a Republic doesn't mean they invented Republics.

Are you retarded?

I pointed out in my initial response that they didn't create a "slave state," Are you so stupid that you think Georgia and Alabama had no slaves until the mean old founding fathers came along?

You are astoundingly stupid.

By displaying a total lack of understanding for basic English? 😄

Unfortunately for you you still aren't. 😄

The level of stupidity demonstrated by you is utterly astounding.

When an intellectual come along...........................................

Are you intentionally trying to sound dumb?

come on give it a shot, I'll discuss anything you want. No cheap shots, not personal insults, just logic, reason, and a test of ideas and perspectives... A true intellectually debate... Anything you want... Whatchyagot?

Are you intentionally trying to sound dumb?

come on give it a shot, I'll discuss anything you want. No cheap shots, not personal insults, just logic, reason, and a test of ideas and perspectives... A true intellectually debate... Anything you want... Whatchyagot?

I'll bite.

The Love of Money is the root of all evil.

True, or false?

We can not be a democracy, because a democracy is bad, evil, and should be destroyed.
Democracy is majority rule always.

That means no layer of indirect representation to try to filter our mob rule.
That means if a good talker can whip up emotions over fake news, you can get the majority to commit all sorts of crimes, such as invading innocent countries like Iraq.

That means no Rule of Law codified individual rights protected by a Constitution.
That means the majority can decide to enslave or exterminate any minority, like Blacks or Jews.
We're a DEMOCRATIC REPUBL:IC you retards

We elect representatives democratically

I pointed out in my initial response that they didn't create a "slave state," Are you so stupid that you think Georgia and Alabama had no slaves until the mean old founding fathers came along?
You're being too literal in your interpretation of what he said. The "slave state" is a reference to the Constitution codifying slavery nationally, not in an individual state. It protected the institution of slavery in Articles 1 and 5.

You're being too literal in your interpretation of what he said. The "slave state" is a reference to the Constitution codifying slavery nationally, not in an individual state. It protected the institution of slavery in Articles 1 and 5.

Again, my initial response to him was directly aimed at his fallacious claim that the founding fathers created a slave state. In fact, the allowance of slavery was a compromise to get the south to join the war efforts. They allowed the admittance of slave states into the confederation, and later the federation.

Are you retarded?

You are astoundingly stupid.
Before they came along there were no such things as the States of Alabama and Georgia you fucking moron. 😄

The Founders didn't invent slavery but they did create the States of the United States and allowed slavery within in them, thus they created a Slave State. This isn't that hard you incredibly stupid mother fucker. 😄
The level of stupidity demonstrated by you is utterly astastounding.
Add history to the list of things you doubt understand. 😄

I'll bite.

The Love of Money is the root of all evil.

True, or false?
False, the love of money could come from many different perspectives not all of which are evil. Intention meant to harm others is the root of evil.

Somebody may love money because it allows them to provide their family with everything they want along with the time and freedom to live the kind of life they want to live. Nothing evil in that.

A business owner my love money because it allows him/her to innovate products and employee members of their community. Nothing evil in that

Before they came along there were no such things as the States of Alabama and Georgia you fucking moron. 😄

:lol:

The colonies declared themselves states long before the constitution was written or ratified...

The Founders didn't invent slavery but they did create the States of the United States and allowed slavery within in them, thus they created a Slave State. This isn't that hard you incredibly stupid mother fucker. 😄
No stupid, they UNITED the states that had formed from the former British colonies.

Add history to the list of things you doubt understand. 😄

:lol:

Oh the irony.

Stick to goats, history isn't your forte'

The point is the inherent rights of any one single individual are supposed to come out supreme to the mere desires of all others.
America Is Its People. Disrespect Them and You Don't Belong Here.

You slavish bootlickers identify with dictators, the most individualistic thugs of all. If you think the majority of Americans is a mob, then you despise America and betray it. Go find a typical oligarchic country and brown-nose up to the thugs. You'll live a good life on the backs of the vast majority, if you can push all the other anti-social brown-noses out of the way.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back