Learn Something

That’s a pure conspiracy theory. No evidence of anything. Didn’t y’all used to say there were suitcases of votes brought in and hidden under tables? Didn’t that get debunked? Y’all just keep slinging lies to see what sticks.

Do a little research on your broken pipe fake votes theory. It’s been debunk. Not real

One of use tends to support their arguments with citations and links.

You on the other hand do not.

I go by the evidence.

It appears you go by your party and ignore evidence. As long as the outcome favors your party, you will question nothing and won't allow others to
Happy to. What evidence do you want me to look at? The broken pipe and mail in vote count?

If you don’t believe the fact check tell me what they got wrong….

Well good, there you go making improvements to put your concerns at ease. This is what they they did in the form of validation. What you don’t have is validation that fraud took place.

——
North Carolina has several requirements to prevent fraud with mail-in ballots, says Patrick Gannon, spokesman for the State Board of Elections. For starters, the ballots are only sent to registered voters who have used an official form or virtual portal to request one.

And voters are required to mark their ballots in front of a witness, who is also required to sign the envelope attesting to the voter’s identity. In previous years, two witnesses were required, but the General Assembly reduced the requirement to one this year because of the pandemic. North Carolina is one of only 11 states to require notary or witness signatures on mail-in ballot envelopes, according to the National Conference of State Legislatures.

We just saw an issue in Pennsylvania - the elections of that state cannot be trusted.

You avoided any topic that would make you think, and instead ran to this tired old rut where you could just toss out party crap without the need to do any research or actually think. You're not going to consider evidence, you're only going to post the talking points you've used for two years.

I tried to steer this to a question of whether we should demand that elections be beyond reproach - 57% of Americans flat out don't trust our elections, but you had no interest because you don't have a list of talking points and would have to actually think.

You can't provide "proof" that gravity exists.

Using disingenuous terminology doesn't negate the mountains of evidence you've repeatedly been provided.
Sure I can… stand under this bowling ball while I let go… I’ll show you that gravity exists. I can also give you a mathematical equation if you’d like.

Proof to support a stolen election claim is not an ambiguous request like prove you live your dog…. If something was stolen then there is evidence of that. You don’t have evidence. You have assumptions and suspicions and conspiracy theories. You don’t have thousands of fake
Ballots, or forged signatures or video of people throwing away trump votes…. None of that which would actually amount to a theft.

An utterly false claim.

I provided you with a mainstream news story from the foreign press - since out press frankly can't be trusted, showing the pipe burst con job by Fulton Country democrats - you of course ignored it and continued with your party issued script
A pipe bursting and causing a 2 hour delay is not proof of fraud. Sorry. It’s just proof of a pipe bursting and being fixed

Happy to. What evidence do you want me to look at? The broken pipe and mail in vote count?

If you don’t believe the fact check tell me what they got wrong….

It's not 2007.

Fact changers don't impress anyone anymore. These are the same leftist sources who repeatedly are exposed for lying to America.

One of use tends to support their arguments with citations and links.

You on the other hand do not.
of course I do, I've posted links to NC voting regulations, I've posted links to fact checks about broken pipe conspiracies... What else do you want a link to. Happy to give you one.

We just saw an issue in Pennsylvania - the elections of that state cannot be trusted.

You avoided any topic that would make you think, and instead ran to this tired old rut where you could just toss out party crap without the need to do any research or actually think. You're not going to consider evidence, you're only going to post the talking points you've used for two years.

I tried to steer this to a question of whether we should demand that elections be beyond reproach - 57% of Americans flat out don't trust our elections, but you had no interest because you don't have a list of talking points and would have to actually think.
We were just talking about NC and now your bringing up Penn as accusing of avoiding topics?! haha thats funny. I literally just researched NC voting regulations and posted links to their process. I responded to your claims. Now youre trying to claim that I repeat talking points, don't research and avoid topics while you bring up a new topic?!?! Wow thats rich.

I'll respond to your Penn claims in the next post so don't get your panties in a wad

I answered this question. There will ALAWAYS be people casting doubt about our elections... Especially now that Trump proved that he can fund raise like crazy off stolen election claims. Thats what losers do.

But every state and every election county should absolutely work to make their elections as secure and transparent as possible. We saw this in Maripcopa county AZ. They live streamed the entire thing so everybody could watch. People are still claiming the the election was stolen from Lake. You're 57% of people are caught up in the drum beat of skepticism and lies that the Stop the Steal movement is constantly polluting into the media. It is enough to make anybody unsure. It not hard to sew doubt in peoples mind, especially when lies are being told. Nobody knows who to trust. Its a cheap and pathetic tactic.

These are talking points btw. These are my observations and opinions to how about your respond to them instead of trying to dismiss them as some MSM echo.

It's not 2007.

Fact changers don't impress anyone anymore. These are the same leftist sources who repeatedly are exposed for lying to America.
You just avoided answering the question. You don't need to be impressed by fact checkers. You just need to point out anything they got wrong in debunking your claims. If the fact check isn't accurate then you should be able to show it.

Sure I can… stand under this bowling ball while I let go…

Wow, someone skipped science class.

The reason gravity remains unproven is we don't know the mechanics of it. Einstein postulated a deformation in space/time - but on a quantum level, this falls apart.

I’ll show you that gravity exists. I can also give you a mathematical equation if you’d like.

An equation for acceleration isn't "proof."

Correlation is not causation. The point is that "proof" is a red herring. You can provide evidence of the effects of gravity. You cannot prove Newtonian nor Einstein(ian?) gravity.

Likewise, I can bury you in evidence, and have on dozens of occasions. You reject all evidence because it isn't consistent with your political goals.

Then retreat to the claim that evidence is not proof. But like gravity, the effects are undeniable,

Proof to support a stolen election claim is not an ambiguous request like prove you live your dog…. If something was stolen then there is evidence of that. You don’t have evidence. You have assumptions and suspicions and conspiracy theories. You don’t have thousands of fake
Ballots, or forged signatures or video of people throwing away trump votes…. None of that which would actually amount to a theft.

Again, nothing will cause you to consider the evidence, you fear that even considering facts could jeopardize power for your party, so you refuse anything that is presented, never even considering the facts.

Wow, someone skipped science class.

The reason gravity remains unproven is we don't know the mechanics of it. Einstein postulated a deformation in space/time - but on a quantum level, this falls apart.

An equation for acceleration isn't "proof."

Correlation is not causation. The point is that "proof" is a red herring. You can provide evidence of the effects of gravity. You cannot prove Newtonian nor Einstein(ian?) gravity.

Likewise, I can bury you in evidence, and have on dozens of occasions. You reject all evidence because it isn't consistent with your political goals.

Then retreat to the claim that evidence is not proof. But like gravity, the effects are undeniable,

Again, nothing will cause you to consider the evidence, you fear that even considering facts could jeopardize power for your party, so you refuse anything that is presented, never even considering the facts.
You should read more than the first line of the articles you post….

The “proof” of gravity is the demonstration that the phenomenon happens.

A casual demonstration would be to hold an ordinary object out in the air at arms length and let go. Watch it fall. The object and the Earth just accelerated towards each other when there was no other significant force acting.

I’m happy to consider the evidence. The only things you’ve provided so far is a broken pipe and mail in ballots being counted after Election Day which was totally expected to happen. Neither of which are evidence of a stolen election

We are not a democracy. True democracy is no more than mob rule. Get the rope.

“The ideal of a constitutional republic is individual liberty. In this century, great strides have been made toward the goal of subverting our republic, and transforming it into a democracy. The foremost tactic of the subverters is subversion of “language” — by calling America a democracy, until people thoughtlessly accept the term, and use the term. Totalitarians have obscured the real meanings and principles of American government.” ~ Dan Smoot

As usual, you right wing assholes have no clue what you are talking about. This is also a democracy because people vote on the individuals who will represent them in Congress. You are the ones who subvert language. You are the totalitarians.

You are the ones attacking this country to establish a totalitarian regime. You are relying on stupid Trump supporters.
We have no power, The power is with the illegitimate administration. You are so fucking stupid.

Forum List

Back