Leaked Plan: Construction on the 50 Foot Concrete Wall Starts in March

Ann Coulter couldn't discredit my left testicle.

You're obviously too stupid to realize you lost the argument.

No, I'm sorry, you are too stupid to think Ann Coulter wins you the argument.

She actually cited the real information from the studies you lefties are always referring to.

Unless you can prove that she lied about what is in those studies, britpat has crushed you completely, and your refusal to admit that is just you being completely dishonest.

Which is just another way of saying liberal.

...and there in lies the problem. The link I provided from Politifact, doesn't quote the studies that Bipart is referring to in his Ann Coulter article. It doesn't use the researchers that she mentions. They are not related... so what he posted doesn't prove anything, other than maybe THOSE studies are wrong or have invalid data, not ALL studies.

Are you sure about that? Which studies does it cite then?

And really? Have you considered the age gap between the greying American population and the sub set of people willing to move to another nation ILLEGALLY?

There is no way that they are committing crimes at a lower rate.

It specifically cites only two researchers:

The two researchers whose work is cited over and over again for the proposition that immigrants are less criminal than Americans are Alex Piquero, criminology professor at the University of Texas at Dallas, and Bianca Bersani, sociology professor at the University of Massachusetts, Boston.

Neither of those two were part of the study referred to by Politifact.

Libertarian candidate challenges Trump on Mexican immigrants

She actually cited the real information from the studies you lefties are always referring to.

Unless you can prove that she lied about what is in those studies, britpat has crushed you completely, and your refusal to admit that is just you being completely dishonest.

...and there in lies the problem. The link I provided from Politifact, doesn't quote the studies that Bipart is referring to in his Ann Coulter article. It doesn't use the researchers that she mentions. They are not related... so what he posted doesn't prove anything, other than maybe THOSE studies are wrong or have invalid data, not ALL studies.

And really? Have you considered the age gap between the greying American population and the sub set of people willing to move to another nation ILLEGALLY?

The two researchers whose work is cited over and over again for the proposition that immigrants are less criminal than Americans are Alex Piquero, criminology professor at the University of Texas at Dallas, and Bianca Bersani, sociology professor at the University of Massachusetts, Boston.

I take it you did not read that linked report on the methodology of the study.

"In a recent study, we investigated whether immigrants have a greater tendency to underreport their offenses than native-born Americans. Over a seven-year period, a large sample of adolescent offenders were tracked and interviewed 10 times. At each interview they were asked if they had been arrested. We then compared these self-reports with official arrest records to check for accuracy.

Bottom line: We found no evidence supporting the idea that immigrants are especially prone to hide their criminal behavior. Over the seven years of the study, immigrants accurately self-reported their arrests 87% of the time, which is slightly more accurate, though not statistically different, than their native-born (86%) and second-generation (84%) peers. The finding that the foreign-born commit less crime than their U.S.-born peers is not a product of differences in reporting practices across these groups."

This study was an investigation on the possibility that the other studies gave their results because of different levels of self reporting.

THis in no way counters Ann's claims, nor does it really support the other studies, which are almost certainly the ones Ann debunked.

The researchers are not comparing illegals to a representative sample of Americans.

It is bullshit.

"In a recent study, we investigated whether immigrants have a greater tendency to underreport their offenses than native-born Americans. Over a seven-year period, a large sample of adolescent offenders were tracked and interviewed 10 times. At each interview they were asked if they had been arrested. We then compared these self-reports with official arrest records to check for accuracy.

Bottom line: We found no evidence supporting the idea that immigrants are especially prone to hide their criminal behavior. Over the seven years of the study, immigrants accurately self-reported their arrests 87% of the time, which is slightly more accurate, though not statistically different, than their native-born (86%) and second-generation (84%) peers. The finding that the foreign-born commit less crime than their U.S.-born peers is not a product of differences in reporting practices across these groups."

This study was an investigation on the possibility that the other studies gave their results because of different levels of self reporting.

THis in no way counters Ann's claims, nor does it really support the other studies, which are almost certainly the ones Ann debunked.

The researchers are not comparing illegals to a representative sample of Americans.

It is bullshit.

Oh, do you also want the LA Times article that backs up the fact that immigrants actual self-report at a higher percentage than Native born Americans?

It is bullshit.

Oh, do you also want the LA Times article that backs up the fact that immigrants actual self-report at a higher percentage than Native born Americans?
Are you referring to Immigrants (Legal) or Trespassers (Illegal)?

Maybe you could do us the courtesy of listing these "four major things" --- with proof, if you please.

Mexico isn't paying for the wall.

He isn't going to repeal Obamacare, he wants to amend it.

He isn't deporting all the 11 million undocumented immigrants.

He isn't draining the swamp, in fact some of his cabinet are going to be the same types of people he railed against Hillary for being friends with.

Four things he has already back peddled on.

Trump is going to appoint criminals to his cabinet?

I hardly think so.

Look up State Bannon and Steven Mnuchin and their work history. End of story.

I think you mean Stephen Bannon. Domestic violence? The number of women who accuse their spouses of domestic violence when they are getting divorced is virtually equal to the number of divorced women. That's a typical female tactic, and only fools like you believe these accusations have any merit. The case was dropped when she failed to show up in court, so Bannon has no record of any kind.

What crime did Steven Mnuchin commit? None that I can determine.

As usual, your claims are not true.

Big surprise there.

Liberals love to cite divorce testimony because they know it is not credible.

What else have they got. They have no facts to defend their idiocies, so they wallow in the gutter along with the other sewer rats.

Last edited:
I trust Ann Coulter more. Politifact is a leftwing propaganda organ.

You didn't contradict a thing Coulter said. All you did is refer to the sources that Coulter already discredited.

She actually read and quoted the studies you lefties are always referring to.

She completely discredited your position.

If that helps you sleep at night ok. I was gone a few hours and three of you had a total circle jerk in this thread. I'm surprised the forum isn't loaded down with your sticky white icky.

The studies you lefties have claimed showed that illegals commit crime at a lower rate than native born Americans, do not compare illegals to a representative sample of native born Americans.

Your lefty lies have been debunked, unless you can show that she was lying or in error about the methodology of the studies.

Instead of trying to do that, you are attacking the messenger (Ann) and engaging in various logical fallacies, such as Appeal to Ridicule.

As it stands, you have been humiliated.
Being a Trespasser IS a crime.
So is cutting the tag off of mattresses

You do not have documentation

May I have documentation please?

Here you go.....Have a nice day

She actually read and quoted the studies you lefties are always referring to.

She completely discredited your position.

If that helps you sleep at night ok. I was gone a few hours and three of you had a total circle jerk in this thread. I'm surprised the forum isn't loaded down with your sticky white icky.

The studies you lefties have claimed showed that illegals commit crime at a lower rate than native born Americans, do not compare illegals to a representative sample of native born Americans.

Your lefty lies have been debunked, unless you can show that she was lying or in error about the methodology of the studies.

Instead of trying to do that, you are attacking the messenger (Ann) and engaging in various logical fallacies, such as Appeal to Ridicule.

As it stands, you have been humiliated.
Being a Trespasser IS a crime.
So is cutting the tag off of mattresses

You do not have documentation

May I have documentation please?

Here you go.....Have a nice day
Then send their mattresses back with them....

It is bullshit.

How does that support the claim that illegals commit less crime than native born Americans, OR address the methodology flaws cited by Ann?

The wall idea is dumb. We need to go after the employers hiring illegals. As long as there are jobs they will come, a wall will not stop them.
Agree.

But it has to go far beyond simply 'going after' such employers.

* Twelve (12) months fair warning that the following will go into effect at 12:01 AM on the 366th day after the warning is issued...

* Criminal penalties for hiring an Illegal Alien
* Criminal penalties for selling or renting housing to an Illegal Alien
* Criminal penalties for selling or tenting cars, trucks, etc., to an Illegal Alien
* Criminal penalties for providing taxpayer-funded school services or enrolling an Illegal Alien in any taxpayer-funded school K-12 and beyond
* Criminal penalties for providing medical services (beyond emergency life-saving measures) to an Illegal Alien
* Criminal penalties for providing financial services (banking, trading, etc.) to an Illegal Alien
* Criminal penalties for providing money wire transfer services to an Illegal Alien
* Criminal penalties for providing social services or welfare to an Illegal Alien
* Criminal penalties for actively hiding or sheltering an Illegal Alien
* Criminal penalties for declaring a Sanctuary City or Sanctuary State or sustaining such a status
* Federal de-funding of Sanctuary Entities
* Seizure of all assets (real estate, real property, bank accounts, businesses, vehicles, stocks, etc.) held by Illegal Aliens within the borders of the United States

* Moratorium on all deportations until 12:01 AM on Day 366.

* Massive and sustained nationwide search, detain and deport, for any fools still here on Day 366

What a waste of resources. We're falling in education every single year and our healthcare system sucks, but hell, lets build a Soviet like wall. lol

Do you know how many non english speaking students? How does that tax the teachers time?....having to cater to illegals that speak mex.

Haha and Trump is back peddling some more.

Asked in an interview with CBS' "60 Minutes" whether he would accept a fence instead of a wall, Trump said "for certain areas I would," according to excerpts.

"But certain areas, a wall is more appropriate. I'm very good at this, it's called construction, there could be some fencing," Trump said.

Trump says 'certain areas' of border wall with Mexico could be fence

By the time of his inauguration what is it going to be? A white picket fence?

Trumps%20wall_zpsdz8omxle.jpg

Haha and Trump is back peddling some more.

Asked in an interview with CBS' "60 Minutes" whether he would accept a fence instead of a wall, Trump said "for certain areas I would," according to excerpts.

"But certain areas, a wall is more appropriate. I'm very good at this, it's called construction, there could be some fencing," Trump said.

Trump says 'certain areas' of border wall with Mexico could be fence

By the time of his inauguration what is it going to be? A white picket fence?

Trumps%20wall_zpsdz8omxle.jpg

Says the lefty that was not listening before.

This is not a change at all.

Trump said last night that he can figure out where the fence will go or not go because he's such a genius at building things.

Maybe he could save some money by tearing down the boarded up Taj Mahal in Jersey and using the scrap to build fence.

Mexican construction of 51 ft. ladders begins in April.

What good will those do when there will be a half dozen ICE agents on the other side of the wall waiting for them wherever they try to use them?

What a waste of resources. We're falling in education every single year and our healthcare system sucks, but hell, lets build a Soviet like wall. lol

Big difference between a wall to keep people in a failed system and one designed to keep them out of a successful system.

Pretty much the exact opposite in fact.

Yup and I wonder how many jobs that wall will create??

What good will those do when there will be a half dozen ICE agents on the other side of the wall waiting for them wherever they try to use them?

Really? Funny because one of Trump's plans is to institute a Federal employee hiring freeze. So where are all those ICE agents going to come from? Where are all these new border patrol agents to man every half mile of fence going to come from?

Really? Funny because one of Trump's plans is to institute a Federal employee hiring freeze. So where are all those ICE agents going to come from? Where are all these new border patrol agents to man every half mile of fence going to come from?

We already have enough IE agents. The wall will reduce the number required.

Forum List

Back