Joe Biden eats Crow again on Border Wall promise (Poll)

Was Joe Biden's "open border" policy, and democrat's "sanctuary city" policy obviously wrong, or not

• Yes, the open border policy was always and obviously wrong, democrats should have known better

Votes: 23 100.0%
  • No, the open border policy was not obviously wrong, it came out of left field that it would turn bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
Joe Biden first said that Trump's border wall doesn't work.

Then Joe said that he would not build another foot of wall:

So after letting in about 7,000,000 illegals, many of whom are from US adversaries, like China, Russia, Iran, NK, etc. Joe Biden sees how stupid his border policy is and now wants to finish the "bigoted" wall. Not to mention the 100,000 Americans who die from fentanyl each year.

After Joe's damage is done, and after many democrats are rebelling, and after we have migrants all over the place, Biden finally admits his border policy is wrong.

This sets up the 2024 narrative, doesn't it?

The despicable racist demagogue Nancy Pelosi said that the border wall was "immoral".

Pelosi said she and the Democrats will stand firmly against construction of a border wall.
"The wall is, in my view, immoral, expensive, unwise, and when the president says, 'Well, I promised a wall during my campaign.' I don't think he said he was going to pass billions of dollars of cost of the wall on to the taxpayer," she said.

LMAO, the greedy Pig Pelosi is worried about the cost

Joe Biden first said that Trump's border wall doesn't work.

Then Joe said that he would not build another foot of wall:

So after letting in about 7,000,000 illegals, many of whom are from US adversaries, like China, Russia, Iran, NK, etc. Joe Biden sees how stupid his border policy is and now wants to finish the "bigoted" wall. Not to mention the 100,000 Americans who die from fentanyl each year.

After Joe's damage is done, and after many democrats are rebelling, and after we have migrants all over the place, Biden finally admits his border policy is wrong.

This sets up the 2024 narrative, doesn't it?

Joe Biden is once again shown to be Donald Trump's bitch.

1696542066060.png

Why is everybody so bad at making poles? You have to have the cognitive empathy to actually create options that people that believe other things than you would want to pick.

I don't think we can call this United States of America anymore. Its now United States of Mexico, Venezuela, West Africa, Guatamala, Honduras, El Salvador, Cuba, Nicaragua and Haiti....:(

Yep. And with the corrupt education system not only NOT inculcating Americanism in schools they do the exact opposite.

Divide, divide, divide (and not math division) from the leftoid teachers' unions and the Democrats.

Update!

Unbelievable!

Despite Waiving 26 Federal Laws to Allow Border Wall Construction, Biden Blames Congress, Says He Couldn’t Divert Border Wall Funds (VIDEO)​

More bullshit from the 'first bullshitter.'

I don't think we can call this United States of America anymore. Its now United States of Mexico, Venezuela, West Africa, Guatamala, Honduras, El Salvador, Cuba, Nicaragua and Haiti....:(
Congratulations on basically ruining the economies of all those countries through sanctions and lack of investment great job who cares about the Monroe Doctrine anyway? What's important is another tax cut for the rich.....

Forum List

Back