Leaked Plan: Construction on the 50 Foot Concrete Wall Starts in March

This will provide the president of Mexico with the opportunity of a hundred life times.

He will get to stand in front of 'a wall' and say "Mr Orangutan, tear down this wall!". It will be a huge bitch slap to p.o.shit trump and reagan at the same time.

Nope.

Because he will be forced to pay it.

Because the wall will show that his dysfunctional nation can't survive without shipping it's unemployment to their neighbors.

Because the wall will NOT come down. And he will be humiliated as weak.

1. Big difference between BEING SOMEWHERE and actually Establishing a country,political system,rule of law etc out of it.
2. I don't care that native born Americans use the criminal justice system. That's kind of to be expected when blacks who are US citizens unfortunately make up for more than HALF the crime in this country despite being less than 15% of the population.
3. Google solutrean theory we were here first.

So you are basing your knowledge on a theory that few if any highly educated people believe in. Genius!

You are also basing your theory on the founding of the country is based on the idea that European settlers set up their own system... I hate to tell you genius, but Native Americans, whom were here first, had their won set of rules.
Yep, and they had no rules about property ownership. They didn't believe you could own land. The European settlers proved them wrong.

Haha so you are ok with Europeans coming to America and killing Native Americans to take the land? Gotcha, remember that when some dude with a sawed off shot gun comes to your house and steals all your stuff. It's not wrong, it's just them showing you it can be done!

Thugs never use sawed off shotguns. They normally carry handguns. They won't get far when they a pumped full of holes from my AR-14.

The European takeover of America is a fact of history, and it was inevitable. When primitive cultures clash with more advanced ones, they inevitably lose. That's how Europe became civilized: The Romans vanquished all the indigenous peoples. I don't see you crying any crocodile tears about that.

Great Conservative tactic! Defelct!!! What does the Romans have to do with it? We are talking about America and Native Americans.

His point was obvious. NOw you are playing stupid.

Wow. I thought all this time that "the wall" would end up being more like a metaphor. We'll see if it actually comes together.

I guess we will see, but I have faith.

Ha! So you go to the right wing blogs that tell you what you want to hear and then put your faith in them. That's how Trump got elected.
Trump has teams already working on EVERYTHING he campaigned on.
You'd know this if you watched your FINANCIAL Cable channels.
Go ahead, give it a shot.

Wow. I thought all this time that "the wall" would end up being more like a metaphor. We'll see if it actually comes together.

I guess we will see, but I have faith.

Ha! So you go to the right wing blogs that tell you what you want to hear and then put your faith in them. That's how Trump got elected.
You mean right wing blogs are more persuasive than leftwing blogs? You might want to check into why that is.

Its very simple. Those that don't want a wall are 1 of a few things

1. They USE illegal aliens for their cheap labor
2.They hate America and want to see its founding race wiped out which is what illegal Mexican invasion is doing
3. They think its MEAN to want to defend ourselves and our nation from criminals

Its ALWAYS one of those 3 things if you DON'T want a wall. Especially a wall we won't pay for. I guess you enjoy having border guards being murdered? Drugs pouring across the border? The extra strain on our welfare,medical and education systems. Deny all you want the proof is in the pudding. ILLEGAL MEXICANS bring NOTHING positive to America and A LOT of negative to it. If you love Mexicans so much MOVE TO MEXICO!
How about #4 We think it's stupid to waste billions of dollars on unworkable schemes.

2.They hate America and want to see its founding race wiped out which is what illegal Mexican invasion is doing
3. They think its MEAN to want to defend ourselves and our nation from criminals

Its ALWAYS one of those 3 things if you DON'T want a wall. Especially a wall we won't pay for. I guess you enjoy having border guards being murdered? Drugs pouring across the border? The extra strain on our welfare,medical and education systems. Deny all you want the proof is in the pudding. ILLEGAL MEXICANS bring NOTHING positive to America and A LOT of negative to it. If you love Mexicans so much MOVE TO MEXICO!
How about #4 We think it's stupid to waste billions of dollars on unworkable schemes.

Saying they are unworkable, doesn't make it so.

Saying they are unworkable, doesn't make it so.
Saying they are workable doesn't make it so either.

You're really quoting Ann Coulter as your source?

Check her sources. I'm not depending on her authority. Is what she says true or not?

Politifact says she is wrong. Who do I trust more? Ann Coulter or Politicfact?

Our ruling

Johnson said Mexican immigrants are not "murderers and rapists" but are actually "more law-abiding than U.S. citizens and that is a statistic."

Numerous studies by scholars and partisan groups show that the foreign-born population is less likely to commit crimes than the native-born, and experts say this includes Mexican immigrants.

Researchers agree more data is needed to get a better understanding of immigration and crime, but the information available does not disprove Johnson’s point. We rate Johnson’s statement Mostly True.

Libertarian candidate challenges Trump on Mexican immigrants

I trust Ann Coulter more. Politifact is a leftwing propaganda organ.

You didn't contradict a thing Coulter said. All you did is refer to the sources that Coulter already discredited.

Ann Coulter couldn't discredit my left testicle.

She actually read and quoted the studies you lefties are always referring to.

She completely discredited your position.

You're really quoting Ann Coulter as your source?

Check her sources. I'm not depending on her authority. Is what she says true or not?

Our ruling

Johnson said Mexican immigrants are not "murderers and rapists" but are actually "more law-abiding than U.S. citizens and that is a statistic."

Numerous studies by scholars and partisan groups show that the foreign-born population is less likely to commit crimes than the native-born, and experts say this includes Mexican immigrants.

Researchers agree more data is needed to get a better understanding of immigration and crime, but the information available does not disprove Johnson’s point. We rate Johnson’s statement Mostly True.

You didn't contradict a thing Coulter said. All you did is refer to the sources that Coulter already discredited.

If that helps you sleep at night ok. I was gone a few hours and three of you had a total circle jerk in this thread. I'm surprised the forum isn't loaded down with your sticky white icky.

Our ruling

You're obviously too stupid to realize you lost the argument.

No, I'm sorry, you are too stupid to think Ann Coulter wins you the argument.

She actually cited the real information from the studies you lefties are always referring to.

Unless you can prove that she lied about what is in those studies, britpat has crushed you completely, and your refusal to admit that is just you being completely dishonest.

Which is just another way of saying liberal.

Yet Congress can't pass a jobs bill...

The regulation has already been passed. The executive branch just needs the balls to enforce it. The last 2 regimes didn't

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The regulation has already been passed to take tax dollars to build a wall... but that isn't what Trump promised. He said Mexico would pay for the wall.

They will still pay for the wall, but we aren't waiting for that before we start building it. Construction will commence on March of next year.

Eat it, you open borders douche bag.

He lied to you to get elected... he has been the POTUS elect 4 days and he has already back peddled on four major things. I'll be laughing my ass off at you right wing nut jobs as he continues to change his stance on policy after policy that got him elected.

The big secret is that none of Trump's supporters care if Mexico doesn't pay for the wall, so long as it gets built. It would be sweet, but it was mostly just a toss off line. However, if Congress refuses to fund it, then Trump can take the money out of Mexico's hide. What Trump is making clear is that Democrats have no way to thwart building the wall. It will get built whether they fund it or not.

Which has been said by Trump supporters for quite some time.

Our ruling

If that helps you sleep at night ok. I was gone a few hours and three of you had a total circle jerk in this thread. I'm surprised the forum isn't loaded down with your sticky white icky.

The studies you lefties have claimed showed that illegals commit crime at a lower rate than native born Americans, do not compare illegals to a representative sample of native born Americans.

Your lefty lies have been debunked, unless you can show that she was lying or in error about the methodology of the studies.

Instead of trying to do that, you are attacking the messenger (Ann) and engaging in various logical fallacies, such as Appeal to Ridicule.

As it stands, you have been humiliated.

She actually cited the real information from the studies you lefties are always referring to.

Unless you can prove that she lied about what is in those studies, britpat has crushed you completely, and your refusal to admit that is just you being completely dishonest.

...and there in lies the problem. The link I provided from Politifact, doesn't quote the studies that Bipart is referring to in his Ann Coulter article. It doesn't use the researchers that she mentions. They are not related... so what he posted doesn't prove anything, other than maybe THOSE studies are wrong or have invalid data, not ALL studies.

He lied to you to get elected... he has been the POTUS elect 4 days and he has already back peddled on four major things. I'll be laughing my ass off at you right wing nut jobs as he continues to change his stance on policy after policy that got him elected.

Maybe you could do us the courtesy of listing these "four major things" --- with proof, if you please.

Mexico isn't paying for the wall.

He isn't going to repeal Obamacare, he wants to amend it.

He isn't deporting all the 11 million undocumented immigrants.

He isn't draining the swamp, in fact some of his cabinet are going to be the same types of people he railed against Hillary for being friends with.

Four things he has already back peddled on.

Trump is going to appoint criminals to his cabinet?

I hardly think so.

Look up State Bannon and Steven Mnuchin and their work history. End of story.

I think you mean Stephen Bannon. Domestic violence? The number of women who accuse their spouses of domestic violence when they are getting divorced is virtually equal to the number of divorced women. That's a typical female tactic, and only fools like you believe these accusations have any merit. The case was dropped when she failed to show up in court, so Bannon has no record of any kind.

What crime did Steven Mnuchin commit? None that I can determine.

As usual, your claims are not true.

Big surprise there.

Liberals love to cite divorce testimony because they know it is not credible.

The studies you lefties have claimed showed that illegals commit crime at a lower rate than native born Americans, do not compare illegals to a representative sample of native born Americans.

Your lefty lies have been debunked, unless you can show that she was lying or in error about the methodology of the studies.

Instead of trying to do that, you are attacking the messenger (Ann) and engaging in various logical fallacies, such as Appeal to Ridicule.

As it stands, you have been humiliated.
Being a Trespasser IS a crime.

...and there in lies the problem. The link I provided from Politifact, doesn't quote the studies that Bipart is referring to in his Ann Coulter article. It doesn't use the researchers that she mentions. They are not related... so what he posted doesn't prove anything, other than maybe THOSE studies are wrong or have invalid data, not ALL studies.

Are you sure about that? Which studies does it cite then?

And really? Have you considered the age gap between the greying American population and the sub set of people willing to move to another nation ILLEGALLY?

There is no way that they are committing crimes at a lower rate.

Maybe you could do us the courtesy of listing these "four major things" --- with proof, if you please.

Mexico isn't paying for the wall.

He isn't going to repeal Obamacare, he wants to amend it.

He isn't deporting all the 11 million undocumented immigrants.

He isn't draining the swamp, in fact some of his cabinet are going to be the same types of people he railed against Hillary for being friends with.

Four things he has already back peddled on.

Trump is going to appoint criminals to his cabinet?

I hardly think so.

Look up State Bannon and Steven Mnuchin and their work history. End of story.

I think you mean Stephen Bannon. Domestic violence? The number of women who accuse their spouses of domestic violence when they are getting divorced is virtually equal to the number of divorced women. That's a typical female tactic, and only fools like you believe these accusations have any merit. The case was dropped when she failed to show up in court, so Bannon has no record of any kind.

What crime did Steven Mnuchin commit? None that I can determine.

As usual, your claims are not true.

Big surprise there.

Bannon and Mnuchin both worked at Goldman Sachs, and Mnuchin worked for the evil George Soros.

Forum List

Back