Leaked Plan: Construction on the 50 Foot Concrete Wall Starts in March

Are you sure about that? Which studies does it cite then?

And really? Have you considered the age gap between the greying American population and the sub set of people willing to move to another nation ILLEGALLY?

There is no way that they are committing crimes at a lower rate.

It specifically cites only two researchers:

The two researchers whose work is cited over and over again for the proposition that immigrants are less criminal than Americans are Alex Piquero, criminology professor at the University of Texas at Dallas, and Bianca Bersani, sociology professor at the University of Massachusetts, Boston.

Neither of those two were part of the study referred to by Politifact.

Libertarian candidate challenges Trump on Mexican immigrants

Mexican construction of 51 ft. ladders begins in April.

What good will those do when there will be a half dozen ICE agents on the other side of the wall waiting for them wherever they try to use them?

Really? Funny because one of Trump's plans is to institute a Federal employee hiring freeze. So where are all those ICE agents going to come from? Where are all these new border patrol agents to man every half mile of fence going to come from?

We already have enough IE agents. The wall will reduce the number required.

Really? Because just last year the National Border Patrol Council President said they needed 5,000 more agents just for the south border alone.

Union Chief: Send 5,000 More Border Patrol Agents

Its very simple. Those that don't want a wall are 1 of a few things

1. They USE illegal aliens for their cheap labor
2.They hate America and want to see its founding race wiped out which is what illegal Mexican invasion is doing
3. They think its MEAN to want to defend ourselves and our nation from criminals

Its ALWAYS one of those 3 things if you DON'T want a wall. Especially a wall we won't pay for. I guess you enjoy having border guards being murdered? Drugs pouring across the border? The extra strain on our welfare,medical and education systems. Deny all you want the proof is in the pudding. ILLEGAL MEXICANS bring NOTHING positive to America and A LOT of negative to it. If you love Mexicans so much MOVE TO MEXICO!

Founding race wiped out? Uh... white Europeans already did that. They killed millions of Native Americans and then made them live on reservations like criminals. Now with the wall, it allows them to destroy Native American grave sites without relocating the remains, and just bull dozing over them.

I do like how you decided all people against wasting money on a wall fall into your three categories, it works well with your other racist comments throughout the forum. At least there is one thing I can say about you, you're consistent.
Cupcake, Asiatic Indians didn't found jack....European American men founded this country and its systems. Now if you can't comment on the topic I suggest you fuck off.

Oh and we waste more money in 1 year on healthcare,education,welfare,criminal justice system etc for these Illegal scum than we would on the wall if we were even paying for it which we aren't. You pathetic loons STILL haven't comprehended how easy it is to get Mexico to pay for. There are MANY options it just depends on how hard Mexico wants to make this whole thing. They are already crumbling on NAFTA its just a matter of time for the Wall as well. The Mexican president got his ass chewed up one side and down the other after Trumps visit a few months ago imagine what happens when people sending money back to Mexico have a nice hefty tax put on it!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm serious when I ask this, do you have a learning disability are you this dumb on purpose? If it a learning disability I can at least give you some slack, but if it is on purpose I can't feel sorry for you.

You do realize statistics show that immigrants commit crimes in the U.S. at a lower rate than naturally born citizens? You want to talk about the costs of paying for illegal immigrants, show me numbers, then we'll compare that to the cost of the wall.

You best not hold your breath on that one...

They have pages of rants to go through first....

I give the ending away (Sorry, Spoiler)... They will personally insult you and proclaim victory...

There could be a lot of humor in a Trump presidency, at least for a time.

We already got the money from Mexico? Dang, why wasn't that in the news?

lol

You must really have your panties in a bunch right now! The wall is happening, Trump is president and there is nothing you can do about it

So no dispute that Trump lied about the Mexican government paying for it.

Read the article smokie! He says people he gets them to pay.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back