Joe Biden eats Crow again on Border Wall promise (Poll)

Was Joe Biden's "open border" policy, and democrat's "sanctuary city" policy obviously wrong, or not

• Yes, the open border policy was always and obviously wrong, democrats should have known better

Votes: 23 100.0%
  • No, the open border policy was not obviously wrong, it came out of left field that it would turn bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Being an Army retiree, my wife and I have Medicare and Tri-care so I have never paid for medical care. I have compassion for the people who don't have adequate medical coverage. And I seewhy some doctors don't want to treat Medicare patients.
I believe that the Feds pay the bills for the Medicare and Tri-Care and since they have them by the balls, they can demand the doctors bill for much less. To the piint doctors will work for free.

I must learn about you. Were you an Officer in the Army? Were you in 7th CAV? What rank were you at retirement?

NATO was very happy with democrats since Democrats forced the USA to pay almost all the bills for NATO. Trump put them on notice so they paid more for security. Thank trump for shaping up NATO.
100% CORRECT!

Many members of NATO behaved like arrogant tenants. They get behind on their rent and then get angry with the landlord when he demands they pay what they owe. For that, he made NATO stronger.

President Trump knows better than most, that what he says in public about such matters, doesn't mean a tinker's dam. He allows them to save face and look good for their people and then deals with them in private.

I don't think Trump does 'blunder' through any job though. But he is a problem solver, not a politician and we haven't had that in a President in a very long time.

Most whether Representative, Senator, or President will give lip service to or maybe even make an honest attempt to do something. But if they run up against a wall most just put it back on the shelf with a resigned "I tried." In contrast Trump didn't easily take no for an answer. He would try one thing and if that didn't work try something else going from plan B to plan C on onward until he found a way over or around or under that wall and accomplished the goal. To people used to politicians that might look like blundering. To me it was amazing to watch and I had to eat crow many times when he got done what I thought was going to be a fool's errand.
To stick to Trump, I rate him high for his job but knock him back a bit for his attitude. Still as president we can safely rate him at least at number 2 of the best. As you say about him, for a president he did care about America so much that the media took it out on him.

100% CORRECT!

Many members of NATO behaved like arrogant tenants. They get behind on their rent and then get angry with the landlord when he demands they pay what they owe. For that, he made NATO stronger.

President Trump knows better than most, that what he says in public about such matters, doesn't mean a tinker's dam. He allows them to save face and look good for their people and then deals with them in private.
Quite Correct. Trump handled dictators pretty well given he had no rule over them. He could have kept pissing all over the Dictators (And of course Biden does not piss on Dictators at all) but he tried a number 2 approach trying to approach them to get his deals. And the Media despised him for trying to get good deals.

What goal was that LOL? In foreign policy he wanted to get out of nato and let Putin have whatever he wanted and loved dictators, in national policy he didn't ruin the Obama recovery, until he did and then talking about all the dangers of the vaccine was real disaster.
More%20BS%20than-XL-XL.jpg

To stick to Trump, I rate him high for his job but knock him back a bit for his attitude. Still as president we can safely rate him at least at number 2 of the best. As you say about him, for a president he did care about America so much that the media took it out on him.
If I voted for personality/attitude I never would have voted for Trump in the first place. But he accomplished so many amazing things he embarrassed both the Democrats and old guard Republicans who had given lip service to all that but never were able or willing to accomplish it.

Trump earned my vote in 2020 and if he is the nominee again I will vote for him again as the very best choice for America and Americans and not because I like him personally.

But if they manage to take him out, and we have to settle for a lesser candidate, I will vote for that candidate whoever he or she is. Any other choice is a vote for the immoral, ghastly, destructive, horrible policies the Democrats have forced on us the last four years and will continue to do so.

If I voted for personality/attitude I never would have voted for Trump in the first place. But he accomplished so many amazing things he embarrassed both the Democrats and old guard Republicans who had given lip service to all that but never were able or willing to accomplish it.

Trump earned my vote in 2020 and if he is the nominee again I will vote for him again as the very best choice for America and Americans and not because I like him personally.

But if they manage to take him out, and we have to settle for a lesser candidate, I will vote for that candidate whoever he or she is. Any other choice is a vote for the immoral, ghastly, destructive, horrible policies the Democrats have forced on us the last four years and will continue to do so.
I agree 100 percent. At the moment, I would like to have Gov. Ron DeSantis take over. Nikki Haley can also do a top rated job. Why? I do not believe they will pick fights with the left wing media as Trump constantly does. For the good of the nation, we know the media are evil bastards. But they are the press.

Quite a bit of what I know of january 6 comes directly from a black Lt. that was on the Capitol police force. And he declares that the January 6 committee lied and did not tell the truth. And in fact, it is like a dictatorship that the courts have put so many of our citizens in prisons.
People take sedition pretty seriously and I watched it that morning and half the afternoon while they were attacking the place so forget about it. We have 10 times as many prisoners per capita as anywhere else in the world and it is because of inequality crap upward mobility poverty and homelessness which is the result of trickle down for 40 years. And mainly the GOP never ending idiotic war on drugs . Try a mental health system for a change ....Wake up and smell the coffee. There is no conspiracy about this or the election or the vaccine or Biden corruption or anything else just the greedy lying scumbag GOP and its misinformed minions....

francoHFW is a good guy at heart but Trump has pushed him over the edge. I'm concerned for him honestly, he needs to embrace conservatism.
Conservatism is crap and always has been, it's just obstruction of progress and fairness, the greedy idiot rich against everyone else and they do fine the liars squeaky clean my ****. why are we the richest country easily the only modern country without health care daycare paid parental leave and mainly cheap college and training and great infrastructure and vacations and taxing the rich for crying out loud? This is a mess and believe me there is too much poverty. What happened to documentaries on networks about poverty in the South and stuff? I've never seen so many documentaries on domestic violence and murder LOL. And no mainstream media is not democratic it's rhino, but at least not internet conspiracy nuts...

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Sorry about reality and everything Super Duper. Bolton says Trump wants to get out of nato and he just... come on he is a total narcissist spoiled brat mobbed up Manhattan real estate scumbag and con man FAILURE and has no idea what democracy means or what the Constitution is about. Your real suckers but this is way overboard. Totally divisive and Anti American swine he is. You never hear anything but good about him, total crap and conspiracies about Democrats.....

People take sedition pretty seriously and I watched it that morning and half the afternoon while they were attacking the place so forget about it. We have 10 times as many prisoners per capita as anywhere else in the world and it is because of inequality crap upward mobility poverty and homelessness which is the result of trickle down for 40 years. And mainly the GOP never ending idiotic war on drugs . Try a mental health system for a change ....Wake up and smell the coffee. There is no conspiracy about this or the election or the vaccine or Biden corruption or anything else just the greedy lying scumbag GOP and its misinformed minions....
Forget sedition since even the Police Lt I spoke of denies it was sedition. It was the cops that tossed grenades into the crowd. That pissed off the crowd who then climbed up the Capitol. But inside the building, the cops were pleasant to the protestors. Very pleasant. It was the cucks who called it sedition. So you think our criminals are forced to be criminals? What gave you that idea? I hear the term Trickle down yet for a fact do not find that in Government at all. I find that for the Feds it is really fuck the rich. If you notice, in Democrat run cities, the jerks who sleep in the streets are treated poorly by the Democrats and of course deserve that. They shit in the streets and scatter needles all over the place. But you can't name a Republican ran city with that problem.

Conservatism is crap and always has been, it's just obstruction of progress and fairness, the greedy idiot rich against everyone else and they do fine the liars squeaky clean my ****. why are we the richest country easily the only modern country without health care daycare paid parental leave and mainly cheap college and training and great infrastructure and vacations and taxing the rich for crying out loud? This is a mess and believe me there is too much poverty. What happened to documentaries on networks about poverty in the South and stuff? I've never seen so many documentaries on domestic violence and murder LOL. And no mainstream media is not democratic it's rhino, but at least not internet conspiracy nuts...
I spent a good 25 years thinking just the way you think and talk. Boy was I a royal pain in the ass. It was next to impossible for me to not blame the rich. What aimless jerks blame the rich!!!!

I want to make sure you see my full agreement. Ron DeSantis would be as good as Trump yet not have the reputation of Trump.

Forget sedition since even the Police Lt I spoke of denies it was sedition. It was the cops that tossed grenades into the crowd. That pissed off the crowd who then climbed up the Capitol. But inside the building, the cops were pleasant to the protestors. Very pleasant. It was the cucks who called it sedition. So you think our criminals are forced to be criminals? What gave you that idea? I hear the term Trickle down yet for a fact do not find that in Government at all. I find that for the Feds it is really fuck the rich. If you notice, in Democrat run cities, the jerks who sleep in the streets are treated poorly by the Democrats and of course deserve that. They shit in the streets and scatter needles all over the place. But you can't name a Republican ran city with that problem.
It is worse in Republican cities where they have to hide. In Democratic cities they get to have tents and services that's why there's so many people there. I think I'll go with my own eyes and the American legal system over your imaginary lieutenant who must be a real brainwashed functional GOP base moron LOL.... Representative Jordan's district has four times the crime of New York City per capita but you don't get brainwashed about that. This is not Biden's problem it's America's problem caused by a flat tax system we have which is a giveaway to the rich and a screw job for everyone else. Ignorance is all you have, don't change the channel or look into it at all whatever you do.....

Last edited:
I want to make sure you see my full agreement. Ron DeSantis would be as good as Trump yet not have the reputation of Trump.
As good as meaning pretty bad..... We are so overdue for a tax hike on the rich and giant corporations and investment in America like cheap college and training and infrastructure it is absolutely ridiculous. The country is in awful shape and falling apart.....

I'm sorry. DeSantis is a good guy and I like him a lot but I don't think he's ready yet. I think Americans sense that which is why he isn't gaining much traction so far. And it doesn't look good for the people to solidly elect him in 2022 for a second term as governor and he almost immediately announces a run for President.

He's very young and untested in the snake pit that Washington DC has become. In Florida he has enjoyed a strongly supportive legislature and mostly friendly press. He will likely have neither in Washington. I would very much like for him to serve as VP under a competent President for four years or at least complete his term as governor and then I think he would be a shoo in for President.

However if he somehow does rise to the top in the primaries and is the candidate, I wouldn't have to hold my nose to vote for him.

But right now we need somebody as tough and resilient as Trump to drag the Country back on track.

Forum List

Back