LEAKED: Cassidy Hutchinson text messages CONTRADICT her testimony that her former lawyer instructed her to lie to J6 Committee

FICTION....End of story

---------------------------------------------------------------------
"End of story"?
That is, in my opinion, wishful dreaming by Trump fanboys.

We will hear more about and from Cassidy Hutchinson.
We may not hear much more about the Secret Service guys playing macho-man to impress a pretty young staffer.....but what Hutchinson has to say about Meadows, about Trump's acknowledgement that he had, indeed, lost the election, will have a replay to some degree or another in court, maybe a couple of courst, and before a judge, before a jury.

Cassidy Hutchinson's recollections will be seen again.

Betcha.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
"End of story"?
That is, in my opinion, wishful dreaming by Trump fanboys.

We will hear more about and from Cassidy Hutchinson.
We may not hear much more about the Secret Service guys playing macho-man to impress a pretty young staffer.....but what Hutchinson has to say about Meadows, about Trump's acknowledgement that he had, indeed, lost the election, will have a replay to some degree or another in court, maybe a couple of courst, and before a judge, before a jury.

Cassidy Hutchinson's recollections will be seen again.

Betcha.
FICTION....End of story
"Culeo" :abgg2q.jpg:

"I wouldn't be anyone else even if I could."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, as has been subtly suggested to you, Bob ....intellectual curiosity ain't a bad thing for you.
Trust me on that.
Finding that sense of curiosity, acquiring and applying an intellectual discipline really can make you a better human, make you a better citizen.
And, in a more narrow gauge view, Bob.....it could make you a better poster here on USMB.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, as has been subtly suggested to you, Bob ....intellectual curiosity ain't a bad thing for you.
Trust me on that.
Finding that sense of curiosity, acquiring and applying an intellectual discipline really can make you a better human, make you a better citizen.
And, in a more narrow gauge view, Bob.....it could make you a better poster here on USMB.
He certainly couldn’t be a worse poster

He certainly couldn’t be a worse poster

We must not be too critical, poster Lesh.
After all, we do not know of his opportunity to be better educated.....either financially, intellectually, or ambition-wise. Perhaps he simply was not encouraged to be a student in his upbringing.
Sadly, he may not have been exposed to a childhood environment that encouraged homework, curiosity, preparation, and such.

So we all can be patient and tolerant of poor poster CuleokaBob. For one thing, he may only be 15yrs old and trying to play adult on his bedroom laptop. Who knows?

Forum List

Back