Leading House Democrat says Biden isn't running in 2024

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Then backtracked.

Leading House Democrat backtracks after saying about Biden in 2024: 'I don't believe he's running'​

A leading House Democrat on Wednesday backtracked on comments she made Tuesday that she doubts President Joe Biden will renew his bid for the presidency in 2024 -- a highly unusual break from the party's standard-bearer.

The White House has said repeatedly Biden intends to run for reelection.

When asked during a debate if he should run again, New York Rep. Carolyn Maloney, who is currently seeking reelection for the Empire State's 12th Congressional District, told debate moderators from NY1: "I don't believe he's running."

Maloney is in a hotly contested primary, in part due to redistricting that pits her against another Capitol Hill veteran, Rep. Jerry Nadler. The pair face off on Aug. 23.

It's like seeing a trans who has converted to a woman. First pronoun out of the mouth is "he" and then you have to catch yourself and start over again.

Pedo Peter not running is an acknowledgement of that he and his cult of ultra groomers are a failure.

Then backtracked.

Leading House Democrat backtracks after saying about Biden in 2024: 'I don't believe he's running'​

This administration has the worst record of presenting mixed signals, than I've ever seen. It was just a couple days ago that National Security Council spokesperson John Kirby told reporters at the White House that the U.S. does not “support Taiwan independence...

White House says US does not 'support Taiwan independence' despite Biden's past comments

Then Pelosi flies to Taiwan to meet with Taiwan independence leaders, and releases this opinion piece in the Washington Post..

"By traveling to Taiwan, we honor our commitment to democracy: reaffirming that the freedoms of Taiwan — and all democracies — must be respected."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2022/08/02/nancy-pelosi-taiwan-visit-op-ed/

It's like one DC Democrat doesn't have a fucking clue what the other is doing.

One and done? Some Democrats say Biden should not seek second term​

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A few Democrats in the U.S. Congress have begun to voice what many have mulled privately: whether President Joe Biden, the oldest person to ever occupy the Oval Office, ought to choose retirement over re-election in 2024.

With his approval rating at 38% - and having held below 50% since May - the 79-year-old Biden has been damaged by bruising inflation and voter worries that he will not be able to meet the demands of the presidency in 2025. Last November, the White House said Biden plans to run again in 2024.

Forum List

Back