Leaderless America - Pres. and Republican Congress MIA

Camp

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2013
When a crisis comes, leadership is needed. Instead of strong patriotic leadership America is stuck with self-serving cowardly partisans.

Actually Trump has been a strong leader, and that is another reason why the Left hates him so much

When a crisis comes, leadership is needed. Instead of strong patriotic leadership America is stuck with self-serving cowardly partisans.
You are right. Trump tweets this morning that he bombs are the media's fault. Trump along with the Democratic leadership should come together in a show of unity. They would have been the case years ago. But that was another time and we were a different country.

That was certainly true when Obama was in the WH, and it would have been terrifyingly true if Hillary were in the WH, but President Trump has been an especially strong president so take a pill and try to calm down.

NPC Crowd Trump.jpeg

Poor Camp...Trump keeps getting the job done...so liberals have to make sweeping statements about a "lack of leadership" because they can't argue against the results! It's morphed into that because they couldn't get any traction when they made sweeping statements about Trump being CRAZY!

What crisis? The hoax bombs? LOL
You have missed the point. The act of sending the bomb package was terrorism.

When someone sends a suspicious bomb package to a school and the school is evacuated is the perpetrator guilty of a crime? Of course he is.

You really do need to break out of your ideological cocoon.

When someone sends a suspicious bomb package to a school and the school is evacuated is the perpetrator guilty of a crime? Of course he is.

It's another nothing burger and my guess is a manufactured crisis to garner sympathy for the democrats.

Now, what you need to do is cease trying to lecture me, you don't have a prayer, left loon. I have your type for lunch

Define suspicious.

Is it suspicious from the sender's viewpoint or the receiver's.
How do we account for misinterpretation?

Maybe I'm starting up a custom clock business and I'm sending out samples to prospective investors.

Define suspicious.

Is it suspicious from the sender's viewpoint or the receiver's.
How do we account for misinterpretation?

Maybe I'm starting up a custom clock business and I'm sending out samples to prospective investors.

Gov Cumhole's "suspicious package" turned out to be a letter and a flash drive, he shat himself over nothing

Yes, that's why the world is once again revolving around the United States.

Who is in charge of the whole letter bomb situation? Trump sounds like he is on the bombers side and the Republican Congresspersons are on the hiding side.

Forum List

Back