Lead Research Author of Covid Trials warns that Vaxxing must stop.

luiza

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2022

Game over .​

This guy was the lead author for Pfizer and Moderna trials and even he is telling you to "jump ship" .
Only the cognitively rigid will be left to bicker after this .
Just ignore them and leave them to find their own salvation .

Dr. Joseph Fraiman Finally Calls for mRNA Jabs to Be Halted Immediately​

Doctors who have promoted Covid-19 “vaccines” in the past often find themselves in awkward positions when they come to the realization the jabs are too dangerous to be administered. The shift can be sudden and jarring as it was for Dr. Aseem Malhotra who helped promote the jabs until his own father died from an adverse reaction.

Some, like Dr. Joseph Fraiman, work their way through the changing mindset over time. Dr. Fraiman participated in a comprehensive, peer-reviewed study last year that determined there were dangers with the jabs. He wanted more studies done, but he did not go so far as to call for them to be halted.
https://stripe.rs-stripe.com/stripe...e=static&cs_token=web&cs_sendid=1673527401722

Dr. Fraiman is clearly frustrated that his study, which was released after peer review last August, has not received corporate media attention.

It really is long-past time to stop these jabs from going into a single arm. How much more evidence is needed before the powers-that be stop killing people? How much more evidence must be published before people stop letting the powers-that-be kill them?

Enter leftist vermin with their vacuous but well rehearsed DNC talking points in......

&&

&&&

&&&&

&&&&&

~S~

Game over .​

This guy was the lead author for Pfizer and Moderna trials

I do not support the many, many vaccine shots for many reasons but I have to point this out.

He was not the lead author for these trials. It is noted who he was in the links one can actually access.

I do not support the many, many vaccine shots for many reasons but I have to point this out.

He was not the lead author for these trials. It is noted who he was in the links one can actually access.

That's how ZH showed it earlier .

Lead Author Of Research On Pfizer And Moderna Trials Warns COVID Vaccinations Must Be Stopped​

BY TYLER DURDEN
THURSDAY, JAN 12, 2023 - 03:40 AM

THIS ARTICLE IS SO GOOD,
IT'S FOR PREMIUM MEMBERS ONLY.​

That's how ZH showed it earlier .

Lead Author Of Research On Pfizer And Moderna Trials Warns COVID Vaccinations Must Be Stopped​

BY TYLER DURDEN
THURSDAY, JAN 12, 2023 - 03:40 AM

THIS ARTICLE IS SO GOOD,​

IT'S FOR PREMIUM MEMBERS ONLY.​

Yeah, I had a bigger point to make but I thought I would allow it to make itself. I am sure many promoting this story are willing to misrepresent the facts of the situation.

That's why reliable links are needed.

He was someone that "reanalyzed" the trials which in itself doesn't mean much on it's own.

Forum List

Back