Dr. Joseph Fraiman Finally Calls for mRNA Jabs to Be Halted Immediately

When leaving out adenoviruses, one leaves out Baric's mention of poxviruses used in coronavirus reverse genetics and also the stinking Hunter Biden connection to Metabiota. Metabiota links to the BIg-Eared African Swamp Rat, Malacomys, which gets infected with monkeypox, coronavirus, and adenovirus.

Peer-review or not, this can't be defined as an intelligent study. An intelligent study would include ChAdOx1, because it's based on adenovirus and chimpanzees. It's convenient for the mRNAists to leave out ChAdOx1 from the stats. duh
I'm honestly not familiar with that. I have read enough though to think if young men/athletes and such are vaccinated, there have been enough negative side effects to warrant very close monitoring. The data is what it is. But the fact is, the vast majority do not experience serious side effects. And, among young men, especially athletes, there were higher numbers of incidents like Damar Hamlin than found among the general public and that was long before COVID and MRNA vaxxes.

I'm not an anti-vaxxer but I support anybody having 100% right to get the vax or not as he/she feels is right. I do wish both sides would stop with the hyperbole and flat out nonsense so that the public could be honestly and accurately as informed as possible.

I'm honestly not familiar with that. I have read enough though to think if young men/athletes and such are vaccinated, there have been enough negative side effects to warrant very close monitoring. The data is what it is. But the fact is, the vast majority do not experience serious side effects. And, among young men, especially athletes, there were higher numbers of incidents like Damar Hamlin than found among the general public and that was long before COVID and MRNA vaxxes.

I'm not an anti-vaxxer but I support anybody having 100% right to get the vax or not as he/she feels is right. I do wish both sides would stop with the hyperbole and flat out nonsense so that the public could be honestly and accurately as informed as possible.
There is no such thing as informed consent as long as the prisoners fail to understand why such things as the Omicron mutation, N969K, are linked to vaccines, or why mice are linked to the origins of Omicron.

Failing to understand the RGD trajectory, the prisoners will fail to grasp the finer details of the Worobey/Guan-Zhu Han connections to RGD. The prisoner should start by admitting that there is an RGD motif located at positions 403-5 of the SARS2 spike protein. Next will be the Parksinson's disease connection to RGD, already posted to USMB. Another Chinese communist virus, ZC45, is neurotropic in rats and the spike also contains an RGD motif.

Thus the questions for Big Pharma are these: Does the "vaccine" force the cells to make RGD motifs? If not, why was this motif removed from SARS2 before making the "vaccine"? We ask the latter question because Omicron N969K occurs precisely where the heptad repeat protein must be stabilized for vaccine production. How did Omicron become the first and thusfar only vaccine-linked SARS2 mutation?

There is no such thing as informed consent as long as the prisoners fail to understand why such things as the Omicron mutation, N969K, are linked to vaccines, or why mice are linked to the origins of Omicron.

Failing to understand the RGD trajectory, the prisoners will fail to grasp the finer details of the Worobey/Guan-Zhu Han connections to RGD. The prisoner should start by admitting that there is an RGD motif located at positions 403-5 of the SARS2 spike protein. Next will be the Parksinson's disease connection to RGD, already posted to USMB. Another Chinese communist virus, ZC45, is neurotropic in rats and the spike also contains an RGD motif.

Thus the questions for Big Pharma are these: Does the "vaccine" force the cells to make RGD motifs? If not, why was this motif removed from SARS2 before making the "vaccine"? We ask the latter question because Omicron N969K occurs precisely where the heptad repeat protein must be stabilized for vaccine production. How did Omicron become the first and thusfar only vaccine-linked SARS2 mutation?
Again I don't understand all that. But I trust organizations like the Mayo Clinic, John Hopkins, et al and trust that they understand all that. And when they assure me the risks and side effects of getting COVID far exceed those getting the vaccine, and the worst side effects of COVID are found mostly among the unvaccinated, I chose to get the vax and the boosters. I have never regretted it.

And I still will defend forever your right or anybody else's right to not get the vax if you or they do not want the vax for whatever reason.

Basically the study highlights the need for better "benefit/risk analysis" of getting the vaccine.
WHAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN TRUE ALL ALONG.
In other words, the vaccine being given or not should follow what each individuals risks are with Covid. If you are at low risks of complications... the vaccine makes little sense.

Pretty simple.
But since this has become so damned political, and a vital part of virtue signaling - this isn't going to happen anytime soon

Basically the study highlights the need for better "benefit/risk analysis" of getting the vaccine.
In other words, the vaccine being given or not should follow what each individuals risks are with Covid. If you are at low risks of complications... the vaccine makes little sense.

Pretty simple.
But since this has become so damned political, and a vital part of virtue signaling - this isn't going to happen anytime soon

The thing is, I've lost two family members and one very good friend to COVID and they ALL were low risk and also unvaxxed. I also lost my sister to COVID and she was vaxxed but also was high risk with congestive heart failure.

I have several other family members--between my hubby and I, we have a VERY large family--and friends who have had COVID and still report significant side effects from it more than a year later, some of those permanent like scarring of the lungs. Most of those were also in what would be considered the low risk group.

I know zero people who have been injured in any way by the vaccine, but I do believe there are those who do suffer serious side effects as is the case with ALL vaccines. Might be the case with COVID more than some others. I don't know.

I don't look to the CDC for data because after they were found to be lying or putting out bad information, I do not completely trust them. I do trust organizations like Mayo Clinic, John Hopkins and some others who have analyzed the data and report that the chances of being severely ill/hospitalized from COVID are significantly higher among the unvaxxed than the vaxxed and, while most do survive, the chances of dying from COVID are at least 4 or 5 times higher among the unvaxxed than the vaxxed. That is why I and most that I know have chosen to be vaxxed and boosted.

That doesn't even try to suggest the vaxxed won't get COVID or be hospitalized or die from it. But considering the overall population, the vaccine does provide some protection if not prevention. It does not suggest that there is no risk in the vaccine.

And it doesn't justify forcing anybody to get vaxxed who doesn't want to be vaxxed.

image-19.png

Not a problem....just let it be MAGAts who refuse to get vaccinated. No problems then.
The un-vaccinated are not dropping dead. Fact.

Pretty simple.
I‘m not sure that is the best way to evaluate risk because having a large pool of unvaccinated people increases the likelihood of new variants emerging. Also it seems kind of unpredictable in that seemingly healthy low risk people get it bad or end up with long Covid. It is less predictable than the flu. Maybe it’s better to compare the risks of getting serious Covid effects with the side effects of the vaccine for each cohort.

Isn't that the doctor who got his ideas from a nurse?
I do know he butt sniffs DeSanto.
Why do you have to be such an asshole?

The spike protein causes cell fusion, they've known this for years.

This result is not surprising and should have been predicted. (And probably was).

When leaving out adenoviruses, one leaves out Baric's mention of poxviruses used in coronavirus reverse genetics and also the stinking Hunter Biden connection to Metabiota. Metabiota links to the BIg-Eared African Swamp Rat, Malacomys, which gets infected with monkeypox, coronavirus, and adenovirus.

Are you aware that the US government was paying researchers to study viruses IN THEIR HOMES AND GARAGES as early as 1961?

They were investigating viruses that cause cancer. There's no telling what might have escaped from those studies.

Why do you have to be such an asshole?

The spike protein causes cell fusion, they've known this for years.

This result is not surprising and should have been predicted. (And probably was).
Are you saying it's not true? Of course you are.

Are you saying it's not true? Of course you are.
I'm saying cell fusion was a KNOWN side effect of the vaccine before the vaccine even existed.

They KNEW this was going to happen, and if they didn't they're dumb fucking assholes.

This "alone" explains the propaganda around the vax. They knew damn well that if this ever got out their sales were finished.

The vaccine is killing people. They real numbers have been suppressed.

Dr Aseem Malhotra
@DrAseemMalhotra

BREAKING: Lead author of peer reviewed research re-analysing Pfizer & Moderna trials on mRNA vaccine
@JosephFraiman
calls for immediate suspension of jab due to serious harms. ‘We have conclusive evidence that the vaccines are inducing sudden cardiac death’ This is huge

582.5K views
2:33 / 2:33

1:35 AM · Jan 9, 2023

1.5M
Views
Retweets
Quote Tweets

Lame even for you.

The thing is, I've lost two family members and one very good friend to COVID and they ALL were low risk and also unvaxxed. I also lost my sister to COVID and she was vaxxed but also was high risk with congestive heart failure.

I have several other family members--between my hubby and I, we have a VERY large family--and friends who have had COVID and still report significant side effects from it more than a year later, some of those permanent like scarring of the lungs. Most of those were also in what would be considered the low risk group.

I know zero people who have been injured in any way by the vaccine, but I do believe there are those who do suffer serious side effects as is the case with ALL vaccines. Might be the case with COVID more than some others. I don't know.

I don't look to the CDC for data because after they were found to be lying or putting out bad information, I do not completely trust them. I do trust organizations like Mayo Clinic, John Hopkins and some others who have analyzed the data and report that the chances of being severely ill/hospitalized from COVID are significantly higher among the unvaxxed than the vaxxed and, while most do survive, the chances of dying from COVID are at least 4 or 5 times higher among the unvaxxed than the vaxxed. That is why I and most that I know have chosen to be vaxxed and boosted.

That doesn't even try to suggest the vaxxed won't get COVID or be hospitalized or die from it. But considering the overall population, the vaccine does provide some protection if not prevention. It does not suggest that there is no risk in the vaccine.

And it doesn't justify forcing anybody to get vaxxed who doesn't want to be vaxxed.
But the vaccine has most certainly not slowed the spread at all.
Pretty much everyone I know has had Covid at least once. I had Covid twice, once before the vaccines came out, and once after. And now I have long Covid.
Look at China. 0% tolerance. They are the most vaccinated people on the planet - guess what? They also have the highest spread on the planet. Math friend.

Forum List

Back