Layoffs are stunning steelworkers who greeted Trump’s election as a new dawn for their industry

No, Billy_Bob, that occurred because of Bush and a GOP Congress.

Another Billy_Bob FUCK UP post.
Nope... Fakey Jakey... Lying out of his ass.. AGAIN... do some research you fucking idiot...
Billy_Bob screwed up again, who then doubled down, and then got punked. He is just so awful at this.
Nope..

The only one getting punked is you.. Your just too stupid to realize it...
Says the punked. :)

LOL...

I actually read the article and then went to the company site.. They are doing RETOOLING and this is a SHORT TERM LAYOFF.. Most, if not all the workers will be rehired in 3 months...

My Gawd you idiots are so damn gullible.... The company retooling will hire, temporarily, many of those affected.

They retooled a plant in Lorain, Ohio about 8 years ago hired several hundred people and then laid all off again within about 3 years. Retooling is not the only answer.

Anything to keep that tiny liberal spark of hope going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So anyone who doesn't lick trump ass like you is a lib, no one else in the world except you and the other guy. You're such a fucking dupe. How about their are plenty of republicans in fact more than on this board that know they are getting fucked.

and anyone that doesn't want Trump hung from the nearest lamppost is a Trump ass kisser.

Right?

Not necessarily, there are those that are teetering.

Forum List

Back