Corporate Tax Increase for small or struggling corporations.

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
If your C-Corp is small or if it is just starting up or if it has hit some hard times & struggling, Donald FatASS Trump just raised your corporate income tax rate.

He is so fricking ignorant, I doubt he even knows this. Republicans in Congress did but hey, fuck the little guy.

If your C-Corp is small or if it is just starting up or if it has hit some hard times & struggling, Donald FatASS Trump just raised your corporate income tax rate.

He is so fricking ignorant, I doubt he even knows this. Republicans in Congress did but hey, fuck the little guy.

Yep, all the cheerleaders and trump suckers should really get into this bill, but to them it's only about me, me, me.

Yep, all the cheerleaders and trump suckers should really get into this bill, but to them it's only about me, me, me.
to them it's only about me, me, me.
that sounds like the "elites" in both parties........

What I enjoy about your posts is the facts and evidence you always bring.

You don’t get tied up in emotion, no sir....you post facts.

So comprehensive facts included in the post. It does not at all look like, moaning, whining and throwing a temper tantrum about the fact that US has been made greater.

The right wing claims it is an Individual problem not an Institutional problem.

Not criticizing, but do you have a link or anything to back this up?

I have never seen people try this hard to turn an unequivocal win into a loss.

I guess that’s how it works with commies. Sloth and envy are Bolshevic virtues, apparently.

Are you sure about that FakeDave...I mean FakeNewsDave?

"C corporations. The corporate rate cut was a centerpiece of President Trump’s tax plan during his campaign, of the House Republican Blueprint for Tax Reform released in June 2016 by House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI) and House Ways and Means Committee Chair Kevin Brady (R-TX), and most recently, of the Unified Framework for Tax Reform released on September 27 by the “Big Six”—House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI), Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY), Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin, White House adviser Gary Cohn, House Ways & Means Committee Chairman Kevin Brady (R-TX), and Senate Finance Committee Chairman Orrin Hatch (R-UT). The Unified Framework, which will be the basis of negotiations on tax reform, proposes a federal income tax rate for corporations of 20%."
Will C Corporations Become the New Entity of Choice?

So comprehensive facts included in the post. It does not at all look like, moaning, whining and throwing a temper tantrum about the fact that US has been made greater.

My bad . I thought you ignorant Trumpettes knew shit. I guess I was wrong.,

No only don't you know shit, you are too stupid to look it up.

Do you fuclktard Trumpettes even know that the current corporate income tax is graduated?

You wacks have turned us all into link whores...go ahead, link us to that accurate editorial authored by CNN or that other media giant that programs you....would you?

This is just hilarious. A "C-corp" is a voluntary legal structure that any company can choose--or not choose--to operate under. A C-corp company is taxed separately from its owners, which can result in double-taxation even under the current tax code.

Please provide the link that claims that the new tax bill will raise any C-corp's taxes. The corporate income tax rate will drop by 14 percentage points, and the third, fourth, fifth, and seventh tax brackets will all pay lower rates as well (the sixth's rate will stay the same). So I'd be very curious to see the basis of your claim that the new tax law is going to raise taxes on any C-corps.

I'm guessing that your claim is based on your lack of awareness of the fact that C-corps are already liable for double-taxation since the business is taxed separately from its owner(s).

If you really do have a small corporation, then your financial advisor has already told you to file as a Subchapter S Corp. So 'C' rates would not concern you.

You wacks have turned us all into link whores...go ahead, link us to that accurate editorial authored by CNN or that other media giant that programs you....would you?

Which party were you too fucking stupid to know?

If you really do have a small corporation, then your financial advisor has already told you to file as a Subchapter S Corp. So 'C' rates would not concern you.

Doesn't fit all situations.

Only a fool would automatically form under a Subchapter S.

Now that Trump has fucking the little guy, who knows.

This is the issue. Small C-corporation companies such as a plumber already pay taxes as a individual at a much lower tax rate than the 25% pass through rate. The C-Corporations that will benefit will be entities that make millions. They are paying at a 39% rate and will see that drop to 25% which is a nearly 30% drop. To cut small c-corporation taxes would require tax cuts concentrated more on the lower end of the middle class.

Forum List

Back