Lawyer Attempting to Get Back Kyle Rittenhouse's $2m Bail Money

there must be alot left, since MTG is fundraising for Rittenhouse, and they're using such a stupid defense:

wtlzthannas71.jpg
They aren't using that as a defense. The PROSECUTORS said they should be using that as a defense. When actually, the hunting age limit is just being used to address a single element.

They aren't using that as a defense. The PROSECUTORS said they should be using that as a defense. When actually, the hunting age limit is just being used to address a single element.
On Tuesday, the teen’s attorneys tried to get the misdemeanor dismissed by citing a Wisconsin hunting statute, the Chicago Tribune reported. That statute requires supervision and training for anyone under 17 to use a gun while hunting.

Money won't help keep Kyle off of death row.
I dunno Moon-----going after the kid is enough to get many to call for arms against our broken legal system I do believe. Be careful, that Kyle doesn't become the final straw and be the spark that unites the real insurrectionists.

On Tuesday, the teen’s attorneys tried to get the misdemeanor dismissed by citing a Wisconsin hunting statute, the Chicago Tribune reported. That statute requires supervision and training for anyone under 17 to use a gun while hunting.
Kyle wasn't under 17----legally speaking. Kyle was 17, and now that he is 18 what is the point for going after him for not being an "adult" when he is now an "adult?" Not that it matters, because he and anyone would have been justified shooting the violent criminals trying to kill/cause bodily harm as they threatened many times during that day to do. Being under 18, does not mean that you have to allow someone to victimize you.

going after the kid is enough to get many to call for arms against our broken legal system I do believe.
Nah. Cosplay is cosplay. Even the militia cosplayers were yelling at Kyle for shooting people. These are middle aged dudes with families to go home to. What is more worrisome is that he skates with no consequences. Then they will see the greenlight to hunt protestors.

A controversial lawyer who helped raise the $2 million bail money for Kenosha double murder suspect Kyle Rittenhouse is now seeking to have the money returned to his organization at the end of the 18-year-old's trial.

Lin Wood, a defamation lawyer-turned-conspiracy theorist and influential figure in the radical QAnon movement, is attempting to have the money he pulled together to help get the teenager out of jail in November 2020 given to his #FightBack Foundation.

Rittenhouse is accused of killing two people and seriously injuring another during shootings at Black Lives Matter protests in Kenosha, Wisconsin, in August 2020.

The pro-Donald Trump attorney, who is currently facing sanctions for his dismissed lawsuits seeking to challenge the result of the 2020 election, managed to raise the $2 million to free Rittenhouse following a successful fundraising campaign backed by a number of conservative figures, along with fellow attorney John Pierce.

Lawyer, a QAnon nutt, raises a $2 million bail to get Kyle out on bond. Now he wants the $2 million to go to his organization.

I want the money to go to Kyle, even if Kyle goes to prison. You?
If justice prevails and he is acquitted, the state has to return that money.

Kyle wasn't under 17----legally speaking. Kyle was 17, and now that he is 18 what is the point for going after him for not being an "adult" when he is now an "adult?" Not that it matters, because he and anyone would have been justified shooting the violent criminals trying to kill/cause bodily harm as they threatened many times during that day to do. Being under 18, does not mean that you have to allow someone to victimize you.
That statute requires supervision and training for anyone under 17 to use a gun while hunting. It is a moot point. He wasn't under 17. He wasn't hunting. He was open carrying a weapon in compliance to existing law. That is why it was dismissed.

Money is not Kyle's I don't think..just a side note..whether or not Kyle is found guilty..that money will go to someone. I would vote for a return to whoever donated it in the first place. They donated it for Kyle's bail..not some sleaze attorney's slush fund.
The money goes to the bail bond agency which bonded him out of custody.

If Wood wants the money back he’s going to have to get it from the Rittenhouse’s. If he didn’t have an agreement from them that They’d pay him back, he’s out of luck

Last edited:

Forum List

Back