Lawyer Attempting to Get Back Kyle Rittenhouse's $2m Bail Money

Otis Mayfield

Diamond Member
Sep 17, 2021
A controversial lawyer who helped raise the $2 million bail money for Kenosha double murder suspect Kyle Rittenhouse is now seeking to have the money returned to his organization at the end of the 18-year-old's trial.

Lin Wood, a defamation lawyer-turned-conspiracy theorist and influential figure in the radical QAnon movement, is attempting to have the money he pulled together to help get the teenager out of jail in November 2020 given to his #FightBack Foundation.

Rittenhouse is accused of killing two people and seriously injuring another during shootings at Black Lives Matter protests in Kenosha, Wisconsin, in August 2020.

The pro-Donald Trump attorney, who is currently facing sanctions for his dismissed lawsuits seeking to challenge the result of the 2020 election, managed to raise the $2 million to free Rittenhouse following a successful fundraising campaign backed by a number of conservative figures, along with fellow attorney John Pierce.

Lawyer, a QAnon nutt, raises a $2 million bail to get Kyle out on bond. Now he wants the $2 million to go to his organization.

I want the money to go to Kyle, even if Kyle goes to prison. You?

A controversial lawyer who helped raise the $2 million bail money for Kenosha double murder suspect Kyle Rittenhouse is now seeking to have the money returned to his organization at the end of the 18-year-old's trial.

Lin Wood, a defamation lawyer-turned-conspiracy theorist and influential figure in the radical QAnon movement, is attempting to have the money he pulled together to help get the teenager out of jail in November 2020 given to his #FightBack Foundation.

Rittenhouse is accused of killing two people and seriously injuring another during shootings at Black Lives Matter protests in Kenosha, Wisconsin, in August 2020.

The pro-Donald Trump attorney, who is currently facing sanctions for his dismissed lawsuits seeking to challenge the result of the 2020 election, managed to raise the $2 million to free Rittenhouse following a successful fundraising campaign backed by a number of conservative figures, along with fellow attorney John Pierce.

Lawyer, a QAnon nutt, raises a $2 million bail to get Kyle out on bond. Now he wants the $2 million to go to his organization.

Money is not Kyle's I don't think..just a side note..whether or not Kyle is found guilty..that money will go to someone. I would vote for a return to whoever donated it in the first place. They donated it for Kyle's bail..not some sleaze attorney's slush fund.

Now that Wood has gotten himself disbarred, he's looking for cash.

Kyle should go to jail with NOTHING. The little swine deserves to rot.

Lin Wood has a problem with drugs and alcohol.. He's as sleazy as the rest of the Trump gang.

You figure, he will go to prison, so you want to pay him to be happy when he comes out?
Since I have never had to pay bail, how does that work? I thought, if you owed X-amount for bail, you paid a bail bondsman 10% and the bondsman put up the cash, or pledged assets. Does this mean, nobody thought Kyle would hang around and show up? If you show up, does the bail bondsman get 100% of his cash or security back or does the state keep some. I figure the bail bondsman made at least 10% off you if he agreed to post securities to cover your bail.
What about the investers in this case? Wouldn't they get the majority of their money back? If so, it only matters what they want to do with the money, regardless of casual observers, but it surely doesn't mean it becomes Kyle's money. Your post does not make sense unless you put up the 2 Million worth of securities for the bail.

Murderers aren't allowed to profit off their crime, idiot.

Didnt say he did, dumbass.
1632425178410.jpeg

You figure, he will go to prison, so you want to pay him to be happy when he comes out?
Since I have never had to pay bail, how does that work? I thought, if you owed X-amount for bail, you paid a bail bondsman 10% and the bondsman put up the cash, or pledged assets. Does this mean, nobody thought Kyle would hang around and show up? If you show up, does the bail bondsman get 100% of his cash or security back or does the state keep some. I figure the bail bondsman made at least 10% off you if he agreed to post securities to cover your bail.
What about the investers in this case? Wouldn't they get the majority of their money back? If so, it only matters what they want to do with the money, regardless of casual observers, but it surely doesn't mean it becomes Kyle's money. Your post does not make sense unless you put up the 2 Million worth of securities for the bail.
Yup, if you don't have the money, you pay a bondsman 10% (that he keeps) and he fronts the full amount. If you show up, he gets it all back. If you pay it all yourself, you get it back. Don't show and whoever paid it is out the money. That's why bail bondsmen have bounty hunters on speed dial.

I 100% believe you actually believe that. You like him because you want to do the same thing as him (go hunting for humans) but you just dont have the guts.
So you think that predators who abuse young children are considered humans like you?

Oh by the way, i havent gone hunting for any human....yet...but if this country goes to shit and the dollar tanks, you can bet every fucking Joe Biteme voter will have a crosshair on them....

Isnt bail money returned if the accused appears in court as agreed?

If you paid cash bail to the court, meaning you paid the full bail amount, you will have that money returned to you after the defendant makes all required court appearances. ... If a defendant is found not guilty, the bond is discharged; if the defendant pleads guilty, the bond is discharged at the time of sentencing.

Forum List

Back