Democrats In Bitter Fight Against Democrat In Congress Right Now Over Israel - D-Michigan Calls Squad Member An Anti-Semite

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Fox news just reported there is a heated debate in Congress involving Democrat versus Democrat over a supplemental bill submitted that would reverse the Democrats' earlier de-funding of Israel's Iron Dome air missile defense system.

The short video showed Squad Member Rashid Tlaib attacking Israel and proclaiming the need to support terrorist Palestinians who seek the destruction of Israel and the genocide of the Jewish people, who constantly fire hundreds of missiles into Israel. In response the D-Michigan Rep fired back at Tlaib, declaring he would not sit back and allow a fellow Democrat attack and demonize Israel and pointed out Tlaib's vile anti-Semitism.

Tlaib talked about Israel's 'attacks' on Palestinians when discussing the Iron Dome, when the Iron Dome is Israel's Missile Defense system that protects Israeli citizens from hundreds of missiles fired at civilian targets.

It is good seeing intelligent, sane Democrats calling out their insane, extremist, terrorist-supporting, anti-Semite fellow politicians.

Maybe Israel doesn't need a billion of our dollars...You don't want to make the Israelis slavish on the welfare of the USA now would you?

I'm sure you'd have no problem if someone came to your house today, declared you no longer owned it, and proceeded to bulldoze it.

I'm sure you'd have no problem if someone came to your house today, declared you no longer owned it, and proceeded to bulldoze it.
Why don't you do some homework and look into the history of this problem, see the whole story, not just what you have seen in your short life.

I have a problem with someone declaring I do not have a right to exist, that their goal is to destroy my home, kill me, and drive my surviving family into the sea. I have a problem with terrorists firing hundreds of rockets at me, my home, and my city every year.

Why don't you do some homework and look into the history of this problem, see the whole story, not just what you have seen in your short life.
Actually I took an entire college course on the subject. LOL thinking you can diminish MY statement with your meaningless statement. And no, I'm not going to go into the entire history of the Jewish-Palestinian relationship for you, so dont bother asking because that is usually your ilks next move. Either that or attempt to dismiss me by calling me anti-semitic. So dont bother with doing that, either.

All too often on this board I hear things like quit funding Israel. I quite agree.

I have a problem with someone declaring I do not have a right to exist, that their goal is to destroy my home, kill me, and drive my surviving family into the sea. I have a problem with terrorists firing hundreds of rockets at me, my home, and my city every year.
Maybe Israel should stop practicing apartheid.

Actually I took an entire college course on the subject. LOL thinking you can diminish MY statement with your meaningless statement. And no, I'm not going to go into the entire history of the Jewish-Palestinian relationship for you, so dont bother asking because that is usually your ilks next move. Either that or attempt to dismiss me by calling me anti-semitic. So dont bother with doing that, either.
Not that I don't believe you, but I don't believe you.

You claiming to be a college educated 'experts in the subject than declaring you refuse to talk about the subject is funny as hell.

:p

Fox news just reported there is a heated debate in Congress involving Democrat versus Democrat over a supplemental bill submitted that would reverse the Democrats' earlier de-funding of Israel's Iron Dome air missile defense system.

The short video showed Squad Member Rashid Tlaib attacking Israel and proclaiming the need to support terrorist Palestinians who seek the destruction of Israel and the genocide of the Jewish people, who constantly fire hundreds of missiles into Israel. In response the D-Michigan Rep fired back at Tlaib, declaring he would not sit back and allow a fellow Democrat attack and demonize Israel and pointed out Tlaib's vile anti-Semitism.

Tlaib talked about Israel's 'attacks' on Palestinians when discussing the Iron Dome, when the Iron Dome is Israel's Missile Defense system that protects Israeli citizens from hundreds of missiles fired at civilian targets.

There Is No I in the CIA, Only Ego

If Israel has an Iron Dome, why can't we have SDI (which Squad-lovers call "Star Wars")? The KGB was dead-set against us having it. That wasn't paranoia; the Soviets put their most intelligent loyalists in that agency, while we put Preppy fraternity bullies and nutty professors in our CIA. So their intelligence convinces me that SDI would have protected us. Otherwise, they wouldn't have objected if they thought it would only waste American money.

There Is No I in the CIA, Only Ego

If Israel has an Iron Dome, why can't we have SDI (which Squad-lovers call "Star Wars")? The KGB was dead-set against us having it. That wasn't paranoia; the Soviets put their most intelligent loyalists in that agency, while we put Preppy fraternity bullies and nutty professors in our CIA. So their intelligence convinces me that SDI would have protected us. Otherwise, they wouldn't have objected if they thought it would only waste American money.
Cowardly Idiots caved into the Russians who opposed the threat opposed by a US DEFENSE SYSTEM...

The 420-9 vote saw only eight Democrats and one Republican vote “no,” and two Democrats vote “present.”

Forum List

Back