Lawyer Attempting to Get Back Kyle Rittenhouse's $2m Bail Money

Rittenhouse is a great American Patriot.
The left doesnt like him because he killed a pedophile

I love how you make shit up to justify murder. Nothing Rittenhouse claimed should be taken at face value.

There is absolutely no evidence that the guy he killed was a pedophile. That's just the bullshit excuse your clowns floated to justify his shooting an unarmed man.

So you think that predators who abuse young children are considered humans like you?

Oh by the way, i havent gone hunting for any human....yet...but if this country goes to shit and the dollar tanks, you can bet every fucking Joe Biteme voter will have a crosshair on them....
This is exactly how you delusional people think. It's why you are impossible to reason with. Because you lack the ability to think logically. So I wont even address your "question".

But I'm sure the FBI will be interested in your last statement.

I love how you make shit up to justify murder. Nothing Rittenhouse claimed should be taken at face value.

There is absolutely no evidence that the guy he killed was a pedophile. That's just the bullshit excuse your clowns floated to justify his shooting an unarmed man.
Yeah, besides his rap sheet :rolleyes:
So shove it, dumbass foreigner.

As long as Kyle doesn't skip the trial, whoever gave the money gets it back. hmmmmmmmmmmm. You all all right?

Now that Wood has gotten himself disbarred, he's looking for cash.

Kyle should go to jail with NOTHING. The little swine deserves to rot.
Yep and people should continue to riot and assault others.......great plan.....

If you knew what a non sequitur was, you might be surprised how often you commit that error. But you don't know what a non sequitur is.
I do know, but if you hate Rittenhouse for killing lowlife rioters.....then you must like the rioters...........

If you knew what a non sequitur was, you might be surprised how often you commit that error. But you don't know what a non sequitur is.
I do know, but if you hate Rittenhouse for killing lowlife rioters.....then you must like the rioters...........

Too bad the democrats don't send the National Guard and just take care of the issue...........it's why they don't riot in red states........they know better.

Forum List

Back