Laws I Would Enact in an Officially Christian United States Government

I've seen the reverse happen too often. The insanity and hatred against gay people is terrible, even in today's world. The only improvement is that they usually aren't murdered anymore.
The claim by Concerned is that he laughed while a gay man seriously injured a straight man who made fun of him. I called BS on that story.

Public schools serve All their students and they never judge them for who and what they are. That's an improvement from when I went to school in the fifties and sixties, there were lots of judgmental people back then.
Surely you are concerned with the rampant sex abuse going on in the public school system, aren't you?

I was raised Roman Catholic, knew better by age 12 but kept going for my mother's sake. She was as devout as they come. Working in the church, doing the stations of the cross on her knees. Etc. Etc. Unless Catholics have become radicalized since that time I do not believe you could get a majority of Catholics to support your proposition because most of them are good Americans as well and they love their freedom as much as their god. In other words that is something that will never happen.
Most people don't understand the creep of atheism in our government. And they won't understand until it's too late. Ax the people of Venezuela.

If you want to live by those rules, then by all means go for it.

I would point out the things in your post that are unconstitutional, but you demanding that the entire nation be catholic has already shown your disdain for that venerable document on which our laws are based.
We've already been over that. The Framers made a critical mistake by leaving atheism as the default government. They needed to nail it down right away, and make the Catholicism the official religion of the country. Then we wouldn't be going through all the abortion and trans garbage we see today. We wouldn't see the legalization of pot and prostitution like the left wants to do and is doing. We wouldn't see depictions of unmarried sex all over our media. We would have a much better country.

Any of you reefer smokers who think these rules are too tough, I would invite to look into a crystal ball to see what we will be like if we don't do it. USSR, Cuba, North Korea. That's our future. See how available your doobies are then.

They needed to nail it down right away, and make the Catholicism the official religion of the country.
Instead they enshrined the first amendment. I guess you weren't aware that there was never a catholic POTUS until JFK. I think their opinion of the catholic church was very evident. You are the reason we have a first amendment.

Right now, public schools are by far the biggest molesters of children, and the leftwing and it's media are looking the other way right now. As are you.

No, I am not looking the other way. But apparently you are.

In a public school, if someone is found to be molesting children they are prosecuted, not transferred to another school.

Instead they enshrined the first amendment. I guess you weren't aware that there was never a catholic POTUS until JFK. I think their opinion of the catholic church was very evident. You are the reason we have a first amendment.
Sure, there has been bigotry against the RCC by the Marxists and by the Klan. It's because the goodness of the RCC shines a bright light on the darkness of those groups. But those perfect rules of the Church are what we should use to guide the US.
How can anybody argue with teachings of Jesus to guide our country?

We've already been over that. The Framers made a critical mistake by leaving atheism as the default government. They needed to nail it down right away, and make the Catholicism the official religion of the country. Then we wouldn't be going through all the abortion and trans garbage we see today. We wouldn't see the legalization of pot and prostitution like the left wants to do and is doing. We wouldn't see depictions of unmarried sex all over our media. We would have a much better country.

Any of you reefer smokers who think these rules are too tough, I would invite to look into a crystal ball to see what we will be like if we don't do it. USSR, Cuba, North Korea. That's our future. See how available your doobies are then.

Once again you confuse secular with atheist.

Legalization of pot is not the end all you seem to think.

Mashmont, you still have not answered my question.

Would you have the Pope have authority over our nation?

Sure, there has been bigotry against the RCC by the Marxists and by the Klan. It's because the goodness of the RCC shines a bright light on the darkness of those groups. But those perfect rules of the Church are what we should use to guide the US.
How can anybody argue with teachings of Jesus to guide our country?

How can they? Perhaps they do not believe in Christianity. And they have the freedom to do so.

Surely you are concerned with the rampant sex abuse going on in the public school system, aren't you?

You seem to pretend that there is no sexual abuse in Christian homes. No adultery in Christian homes.

I have seen too many molested girls and cheating spouses to buy into your fantasy.

The claim by Concerned is that he laughed while a gay man seriously injured a straight man who made fun of him. I called BS on that story.
That is not out of the realm of possibility. Like I've said in.the past I've seen straight men laugh at the gay men they were beating up.

They needed to nail it down right away, and make the Catholicism the official religion of the country.

Are you insane? You would have the country run by demons perpetuating a Roman joke?

You would have the entire country ruled by a tyrannical and perverse theocracy whose believers love Jesus so much they celebrate his death? Your religious devotion is to violating the first commandment, by worshipping a trinity, and desecrating the teachings of Jesus, the Actual Body of Christ, by turning it into a lifeless matzo made by human hands that doesn't even qualify as a cheap snack food that you worship and eat for spiritual life and then flush down the toilet. You think Jesus died so that you don't have to bear the guilt of your own sins?

What a rube!

Do you even have an inkling how reprehensible unethical and immoral your religious beliefs are and how degrading and perverse those religious practices are, turning to a matzo, made by human hands, for spiritual life even though it cannot see, hear, has no life, and is not God?

Do you even have an inkling that the literal way that the Catholic Church teaches to understand the commandments is the exact same perverse way that Jesus died opposing?

You guys should be at the very bottom, lower than cattle and all the wild beasts of the field.

Last edited:

I said no law would be allowed to violate official teachings of the Catholic Church. I never said the pope would be the arbiter of that. And we wouldn't be bound by his personal opinions, such as his misguided statements about the climate change myth.

Are you insane? You would have the country run by demons perpetuating a Roman joke?

You would have the entire country ruled by a tyrannical and perverse theocracy whose believers love Jesus so much they celebrate his death. Their religious devotion is to violating the first commandment, by worshipping a trinity, and desecrating the teachings of Jesus, the Actual Body of Christ, by turning it into a lifeless matzo made by human hands and doesn't even qualify as a cheap snack food that they worship and eat for spiritual life and then flush down the toilet. You think Jesus died so that you don't have to bear the guilt of your own sins?

What a rube!

Do you even have an inkling how reprehensible unethical and immoral your religious beliefs are and how degrading and perverse those religious practices are, turning to a matzo for spiritual life even though it cannot see, hear, speak or walk, has no life, and is not God?

Do you even have an inkling that the literal way that the Catholic Church teaches to understand the commandments is the exact same perverse way that Jesus died opposing?

You guys should be at the very bottom, lower than cattle and all the wild beasts of the field.
I don't know what church you follow, but I follow the teachings of Jesus' perfect church.

I said no law would be allowed to violate official teachings of the Catholic Church. I never said the pope would be the arbiter of that. And we wouldn't be bound by his personal opinions, such as his misguided statements about the climate change myth.

Good luck with that.

The last time this thread was active I invited you to give it a try. Try to get the necessary 2/3 votes to dismantle the US Constitution. It will never happen.

Forum List

Back