Latest RCP Electoral College Map: Hillary 272 Trump 154

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Election Maps - Battle for White House

With 270 EVs needed to win.....starting to look like the party is over

x
Believe the liars if you want. The trump rallies,supporters etc tell a different story. I also find it amusing Clinton is yanking ads in Colorado and Virginia and Trump hasn't even begun to run ads there yet it's part of one hell of a brilliant plan. As Trump said last night the media isn't even hiding the fact they are 100% against Trump anymore I had to finally turn off CNN last night their whining and corrupt bs got to be to damn much

x
Believe the liars if you want. The trump rallies,supporters etc tell a different story. I also find it amusing Clinton is yanking ads in Colorado and Virginia and Trump hasn't even begun to run ads there yet it's part of one hell of a brilliant plan. As Trump said last night the media isn't even hiding the fact they are 100% against Trump anymore I had to finally turn off CNN last night their whining and corrupt bs got to be to damn much

I find it humorous that during the GOP primaries, Trump would spend half of each press conference discussing his poll numbers and how bad each of his opponents are doing
Now, his supporters are claiming.......polls don't matter

x

I find it humorous that during the GOP primaries, Trump would spend half of each press conference discussing his poll numbers and how bad each of his opponents are doing
Media thought that Clinton alone could destroy Trump but between her email scandal and the dnc cheating scandal and her obvious health problems the media is having to step in and bash Trump at every chance it gets. I'd like to hear your take on the poll that a group took off 33% republicans, democrats and independents in all 50 states that has Trump up BIG. I would also like your reply on the thread I posted earlier about Trumps up and down polling etc. I have NEVER put much trust in the polls because behind it all there is ALWAYS someone pulling the strings to get what they want it to say. Odd how y'all feel fine about polls that have Clinton up but whine about ANY poll that puts Trump up. You refuse to take an objective look at clintons fraud to win the primary, her obvious health problems etc

x

Media thought that Clinton alone could destroy Trump but between her email scandal and the dnc cheating scandal and her obvious health problems the media is having to step in and bash Trump at every chance it gets. I'd like to hear your take on the poll that a group took off 33% republicans, democrats and independents in all 50 states that has Trump up BIG. I would also like your reply on the thread I posted earlier about Trumps up and down polling etc. I have NEVER put much trust in the polls because behind it all there is ALWAYS someone pulling the strings to get what they want it to say. Odd how y'all feel fine about polls that have Clinton up but whine about ANY poll that puts Trump up. You refuse to take an objective look at clintons fraud to win the primary, her obvious health problems etc

Damn...does that ever read of desperation

If not for cherry picking data and outright lies, you Trump people would have nothing

x

If not for cherry picking data and outright lies, you Trump people would have nothing
So you refuse to discuss anything that doesn't pander to YOUR view. Oh well I tried you seemed to be the only libtard here who could hold a conversation but you are just like the rest bitch and complain libtards

Hillary is destroying Trump

RCP leaves off tossup states that are within the statistical margin for error. But even with Trump taking EVERY tossup state (even though he trails), Trump now needs to take a blue state away from Hillary

x

So you refuse to discuss anything that doesn't pander to YOUR view. Oh well I tried you seemed to be the only libtard here who could hold a conversation but you are just like the rest bitch and complain libtards

Actually,

Due to your racist posts, I feel like I need a shower after posting with you

That fat bag of Orange shit, has already tanked in every swing state poll out there, she is now leading in Arizona, North Carolina, Colorado, Florida, Michigan, Wisconsin, even Georgia is in play!!..

The Orangutan is a toxic stage 3 cancer to the country that will be terminated on 11-8, the only dumbshits that think he can still win, are the same Retards that swore McCain, Romney would win..

Oh yea I forgot when Obama won it was rigged huh:laugh:

Obama never hit over 270 before either of his elections. He always needed swing states to carry him over

With three months to go, Hillary breaking 270 shows how doomed the Trump campaign is at this point. They need a major reversal and at this point, it appears Trumps numbers are more likely to get worse than get better

As the election approaches, voters will abandon Losin' Donald

Obama never hit over 270 before either of his elections. He always needed swing states to carry him over

With three months to go, Hillary breaking 270 shows how doomed the Trump campaign is at this point. They need a major reversal and at this point, it appears Trumps numbers are more likely to get worse than get better

The EV map at RCP is very restrictive. Clinton is actually well over 300 EV right now and on election night, will near or go over 400 EV, EXACTLY as I was predicting 2 years ago. She is so far ahead in Colorado, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Colorado, they are not even battlegrounds right now. New Mexico will go at least five points more to the left than Colorado, so NM is also in the safe column. She is ahead in Florida by 6-9 points, which is a far aggregate lead than Obama had. Ditto for North Carolina. In Ohio it is close, but amazingly, the polling there has been relatively sparse. Meanwhile, the race a tie in Georgia and is in low to middle single digits in South Carolina, Arizona, Kansas, Missouri and Texas. And in Utah...... wow, never thought I would hear the words "Utah" and "possible battleground" in the same sentence. So, the battlegrounds have shifted and they have shifted all and exclusively to RED states. And South Dakota has not even been polled yet. If it's only a 2 point spread in South Carolina, it is likely also very close in the Dakotas, esp. South Dakota. The only Obama state that is bucking the trend is maybe Iowa.... wait and see. But right now, Clinton is winning in all of the old battlegrounds and has opened up new ones. Take the Obama 2012 states plus NC, GA, AZ, SD and NE-02 and you have 378 EV right there.

Nice OP, btw.

The EV map at RCP is very restrictive. Clinton is actually well over 300 EV right now and on election night, will near or go over 400 EV, EXACTLY as I was predicting 2 years ago. She is so far ahead in Colorado, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Colorado, they are not even battlegrounds right now. New Mexico will go at least five points more to the left than Colorado, so NM is also in the safe column. She is ahead in Florida by 6-9 points, which is a far aggregate lead than Obama had. Ditto for North Carolina. In Ohio it is close, but amazingly, the polling there has been relatively sparse. Meanwhile, the race a tie in Georgia and is in low to middle single digits in South Carolina, Arizona, Kansas, Missouri and Texas. And in Utah...... wow, never thought I would hear the words "Utah" and "possible battleground" in the same sentence. So, the battlegrounds have shifted and they have shifted all and exclusively to RED states. And South Dakota has not even been polled yet. If it's only a 2 point spread in South Carolina, it is likely also very close in the Dakotas, esp. South Dakota. The only Obama state that is bucking the trend is maybe Iowa.... wait and see. But right now, Clinton is winning in all of the old battlegrounds and has opened up new ones. Take the Obama 2012 states plus NC, GA, AZ, SD and NE-02 and you have 378 EV right there.

Nice OP, btw.

Hillary over 270 right now does not bode well for Losin' Donald

His only possible salvation at this point would be a complete collapse by Hillary in the debates. I find that unlikely to occur. I see Hillary openly baiting Trump in the debates and Trump jumping at it and providing more sound bites for Hillary

I see a potential for 400+ EVs for Hillary as wild Trump supporters lose interest once it becomes obvious he will lose big

Nice OP, btw.
It must he awesome to be this high on drugs

Forum List

Back