last throes

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
Ashen and emotional, Mr. Sessions told the president he would quit and sent a resignation letter to the White House, according to four people who were told details of the meeting. Mr. Sessions would later tell associates that the demeaning way the president addressed him was the most humiliating experience in decades of public life.

Trump Humiliated Jeff Sessions After Mueller Appointment

its a soap opera, and we have a drama queen ex TV puke for a president directing it.

I posted this story, a couple of conservatives called it OLD NEWS. I believe they may be mistaken.

In political terms the Sessions issue is not only old news but it is ancient news that didn't quite pan out. The current "drama queen" of course is good old Hillary who blames everybody except herself for her political defeat. It must be an embarrassment to democrats to have the Hildabeast rehash her defeat over and over but she is a treat for republicans who hope she never shuts up.

I posted this story, a couple of conservatives called it OLD NEWS. I believe they may be mistaken.

It was out in June. Not mistaken at all. Check the date.

Jeff Sessions has suggested he could resign amid Trump tension: source

Jeff Sessions has suggested he could resign amid Trump tension: source

Chris Strohm
Bloomberg News
June 7, 2017 June 7, 2017
U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions had suggested in the past several weeks he might resign amid a widening rift with President Donald Trump, according to a person familiar with the matter.

Ashen and emotional, Mr. Sessions told the president he would quit and sent a resignation letter to the White House, according to four people who were told details of the meeting. Mr. Sessions would later tell associates that the demeaning way the president addressed him was the most humiliating experience in decades of public life.

its a soap opera, and we have a drama queen ex TV puke for a president directing it.

So why post this again when there are threads on it and it's old news?

‘The president attributed the appointment of the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, to Mr. Sessions’s decision to recuse himself from the Justice Department’s Russia investigation — a move Mr. Trump believes was the moment his administration effectively lost control over the inquiry. Accusing Mr. Sessions of “disloyalty,” Mr. Trump unleashed a string of insults on his attorney general.’

Such is Trump’s ignorance and stupidity – a president shouldn’t ‘have control’ of an independent investigation in to possible wrongdoing of his administration.

Yes the far left drones supported terrorism and backed a criminal that thought they were to good to do a real campaign.

brow beating your AG?

intimidation makes narcissist's feel "all special" inside,not to mention doing wonders for staff morale.

F'm

I didn't say that. It's just that Ole Jeff ain't goin nowhere soon. It may be out of pure spite to deny Trump the happiness of seeing him go, and getting to name an AG who'd fire Mueller.

Look dummies, and by that I mean you libtards, Sessions was already laying the groundwork for recusing himself the day he was sworn in as AG and he FAILED to inform his new boss of this. If you crap a big turd on your boss desk shit is going to hit the fan.

It's official - Sessions is a closet snowflake / pu$$!

Look dummies, and by that I mean you libtards, Sessions was already laying the groundwork for recusing himself the day he was sworn in as AG and he FAILED to inform his new boss of this. If you crap a big turd on your boss desk shit is going to hit the fan.

Trumps no real boss. A real boss has an office with a door that gets closed when he calls an employee on the carpet and issues an ass chewing. What gets said, gets said in private and thats as far as it goes.

Pissant shithead narcissistic bitches like Trump do shit for the attention .. "BIG MAN" syndrome for the media and dipshit drones like you.

Last edited:

Trumps no real boss. A real boss has an office with a door that gets closed when he calls an employee on the carpet and issues an ass chewing. What gets said, gets said in private and thats as far as it goes.

Pissant shithead narcissistic bitches like Trump do shit for the attention .. "BIG MAN" syndrome for the media and dipshit drones like you.

blah...blah...blah....yadda....yadda....yadda...
Are you going to contribute anything worth the time of reading in this thread before it dies or not?

Trump is a multi-billionaire business owner and POTUS. My guess is you are a peon in comparison but go ahead list your credentials. :laugh:

Forum List

Back