Selling your soul to the Devil, was it worth it?/Trump turning on Pence?

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
Donald Trump furiously claimed Tuesday night that Mike Pence can overturn the election result in Congress Wednesday - and denied the vice president had told him he could not.

The president issued a statement after the New York Times reported that Pence had told him over lunch that he had no constitutional power to 'decertify' states' slates of electors when he presides over Congress to certify the election result.

But Trump called that 'fake news' then outlined an extraordinary plan to either get Republican state legislatures to send Trump electors - or turn the election to Congress under the 12th Amendment, which could then vote for Trump.

ABC News' White House Correspondent Jon Karl reported that Trump was 'prepared to go after Pence and go after him hard' if he does not get in line and overturn the election at the special session of Congress which begins at 1pm Wednesday.

So if Pence does not fall in line with Trump’s attempt at subversion today, Trump will go after Pence.

That should surprise no one.

My question to all those including Pence who sold their souls to Trump, made absolutely fools of themselves for Trump, then discarded like common garbage by Trump, was it worth it?

Was it worth it to have history look at you as not just losers, but losing spineless sycophants?

The list of people who sold their souls to Trump only to be humiliated and attacked by him are long and deep.

What did Bill Barr, Jeff Sessions, Brian Kemp, and Sean Spicer get for humiliating themselves, for instance?

Of course, Trump was never known to be loyal to anyone but himself. Even now it is Trump before Country and Constitution.

Cruz and Hawley will also find out that selling their souls to Trump will get them nothing.

Trump will not give a damn and the American people will eventually reject them as well.

Just more wreck and ruin for Trumpist losers.

Last edited:
Donald Trump furiously claimed Tuesday night that Mike Pence can overturn the election result in Congress Wednesday - and denied the vice president had told him he could not.

The president issued a statement after the New York Times reported that Pence had told him over lunch that he had no constitutional power to 'decertify' states' slates of electors when he presides over Congress to certify the election result.

But Trump called that 'fake news' then outlined an extraordinary plan to either get Republican state legislatures to send Trump electors - or turn the election to Congress under the 12th Amendment, which could then vote for Trump.

ABC News' White House Correspondent Jon Karl reported that Trump was 'prepared to go after Pence and go after him hard' if he does not get in line and overturn the election at the special session of Congress which begins at 1pm Wednesday.

So if Pence does not fall in line with Trump’s attempt at subversion today, Trump will go after Pence.

My question is to all those including Pence, who sold their souls to Trump, made absolutely fools of themselves for Trump, then only to be discarded like common garbage by Trump, was it worth it?

Was it worth it to have History look at you as not just losers, but losing spineless sycophants?

The list of Trumpers who sold their souls to Trump only to be humiliated are long and deep, Bill Barr, Jeff Sessions, Brian Kemp, Sean Spicer....

Of course, Trump was never known to be loyal to anyone but himself. Even now it is Trump before Country and Constitution.

Cruz and Hawley will also find out that they sold their souls to Trump for nothing.

Today is going to be absolutely fascinating. Pence will no doubt try to thread the needle between placating the Trumpsters and being an American.

I don't see how he pulls it off. I can't imagine Trump won't trash him. That's who Trump is. Then his Trumpsters will pile on like ants on roadkill and he's done.

Oh well, this is what you get. Make a deal with the devil and you get what you deserve.

Last edited:

My question is to all those including Pence, who sold their souls to Trump, made absolutely fools of themselves for Trump, then only to be discarded like common garbage by Trump, was it worth it?

Was it worth it to have History look at you as not just losers, but losing spineless sycophants?

The list of Trumpers who sold their souls to Trump only to be humiliated are long and deep, Bill Barr, Jeff Sessions, Brian Kemp, Sean Spicer....

Cruz and Hawley will also find out that they sold their souls to Trump for nothing.

Today is going to be absolutely fascinating. Pence will no doubt try to thread the needle between placating the Trumpsters and being an American.

I don't see how he pulls it off. I can't imagine Trump won't trash him. That's who Trump is. Then his Trumpsters will pile on and he's done.

Oh well, this is what you get. Make a deal with the devil and you get what you deserve.

You partisan hacks are the worst.

instead of drawing Romper Room conclusions, how about we wait and see what actually happens?

I don't see how he pulls it off. I can't imagine Trump won't trash him. That's who Trump is. Then his Trumpsters will pile on and he's done.

You partisan hacks are the worst.

instead of drawing Romper Room conclusions, how about we wait and see what actually happens?
Okay!

:popcorn:

this is called "divine justice"...
this is an epic story where god smacked worshipers of the "orange calf" to the ground...
teaching them a lesson in biblical proportions they will never forget...
lets hope they learn...

pence is preparing to leave the country after his ' betrayal ' to donny.

lol ....

ba-byeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeee!

this is an epic story where god smacked worshipers of the "orange calf" to the ground...
lets hope they learn...
I truly hope I'm wrong, but I doubt it.

The emotional investment they made in this person was total. For them to see what they've done, they'll have to work past that, and it won't be easy.

Maybe in the long run.

lets hope they learn...

The emotional investment they made in this person was total. For them to see what they've done, they'll have to work past that, and it won't be easy.

Maybe in the long run.

lets hope they will see the light of god...
otherwise the fate of sodom is whats awaiting them i am afraid...

lets hope they learn...

Maybe in the long run.

What a moron......

Your zombies did the EXACT SAME BS with Obama.

You've got to be a staunch Hedonist Moral narcissist to say the crap you do

You are about as Partisan a hack job as ANY "Trumpster". You're just to stupid to see it. :auiqs.jpg:

lets hope they learn...

Maybe in the long run.

What a moron......
There's one now.

lets hope they learn...

Maybe in the long run.

What a moron......
There's one now.

YAWN.

Do you have anything original....or interesting ?

lets hope they learn...

Maybe in the long run.

What a moron......
There's one now.

YAWN.

By your Trumpster standards? I do not.

So you can keep whining if you'd like. I enjoy your tears.

lets hope they learn...

Maybe in the long run.

What a moron......
There's one now.

YAWN.

By your Trumpster standards? I do not.

So you can keep whining if you'd like. I enjoy your tears.

You have nothing. As always, except your partisan hypocrisy garbage.

Got it.

Enjoying your tears as well. :itsok:

Pence has been a Tremendous Vice President, I suspect he'll stay onboard if he has any thought of being on the 2024 ticket. Trump isn't going to turn on Pence like McCain did with Sarah Palin.

My thoughts are that President Trump will use the attention of Inauguration Day to launch his 2024 campaign. Starting it early will have the advantage of being able to provide thoughtful critiques to Sleepy Joe's performance every step of the way.

Pence has been a Tremendous Vice President, I suspect he'll stay onboard if he has any thought of being on the 2024 ticket. Trump isn't going to turn on Pence like McCain did with Sarah Palin.

My thoughts are that President Trump will use the attention of Inauguration Day to launch his 2024 campaign. Starting it early will have the advantage of being able to provide thoughtful critiques to Sleepy Joe's performance every step of the way.
If Trump does not attack Pence, it will only because Trump will resign and have Pence pardon him. Trump will sap every bit of dignity you have left, if it will benefit him.

donny will be doing to pence what he did to jeff sessions.

If Trump does not attack Pence, it will only because Trump will resign and have Pence pardon him. Trump will sap every bit of dignity you have left, if it will benefit him.

pence can pardon him for anything federal; but it won't help donny escape state charges from NY & maybe georgia too.

pence can pardon him for anything federal; but it won't help donny escape state charges from NY & maybe georgia too.

Mark my words- no Democrat will charge President Trump with a dam thing. We have public trials in this country, and the last thing that they want is to provide a public stand for the great man to speak from.

Unless and until they can get the people to accept Secret Show Trials like Uncle Joe Stalin conducted back in the day, that isn't happening.

Forum List

Back