Selling your soul to the Devil, was it worth it?/Trump turning on Pence?

Pence has been a Tremendous Vice President, I suspect he'll stay onboard if he has any thought of being on the 2024 ticket. Trump isn't going to turn on Pence like McCain did with Sarah Palin.

My thoughts are that President Trump will use the attention of Inauguration Day to launch his 2024 campaign. Starting it early will have the advantage of being able to provide thoughtful critiques to Sleepy Joe's performance every step of the way.

donny will be doing to pence what he did to jeff sessions.
From my understanding, Pence was a radio host and has been involved in politics of his belief and of religious faith. Trump has done more to stop the persecution of Christians then any President in many decades. It came to the forefront with Obama as the progs were outed as frauds and haters to people who are real Christians. So if Pence does not support Trump it will be a disappointment and whatever he has tried to promote in his life, it will be failure for not at least trying. It takes courage for those who are not the real power. You Progs are the power with the deep state and that includes many Repubs.

Pence has been a Tremendous Vice President, I suspect he'll stay onboard if he has any thought of being on the 2024 ticket. Trump isn't going to turn on Pence like McCain did with Sarah Palin.

My thoughts are that President Trump will use the attention of Inauguration Day to launch his 2024 campaign. Starting it early will have the advantage of being able to provide thoughtful critiques to Sleepy Joe's performance every step of the way.
If Trump does not attack Pence, it will only because Trump will resign and have Pence pardon him. Trump will sap every bit of dignity you have left, if it will benefit him.

pence can pardon him for anything federal; but it won't help donny escape state charges from NY & maybe georgia too.

Mark my words- no Democrat will charge President Trump with a dam thing. We have public trials in this country, and the last thing that they want is to provide a public stand for the great man to speak from.

Unless and until they can get the people to accept Secret Show Trials like Uncle Joe Stalin conducted back in the day, that isn't happening.

At least that is what you are praying doesn't happen.

ABC said that "Trump was prepared to turn on Pence"? What is that worth? Obama wouldn't even support his own V.P. run for the presidency.

If Trump does not attack Pence, it will only because Trump will resign and have Pence pardon him. Trump will sap every bit of dignity you have left, if it will benefit him.

pence can pardon him for anything federal; but it won't help donny escape state charges from NY & maybe georgia too.

Mark my words- no Democrat will charge President Trump with a dam thing. We have public trials in this country, and the last thing that they want is to provide a public stand for the great man to speak from.

Unless and until they can get the people to accept Secret Show Trials like Uncle Joe Stalin conducted back in the day, that isn't happening.

You are right, I do pray that Xiden doesn't use Secret Show Trials to consolidate power.

But the main victims of a Biden Reign of Terror would be his fellow libs- not conservatives. You should be praying for the same.

"the great man" speaking is the greatest gift he can give Democrats.

Screen Shot 2021-01-06 at 12.09.41 PM.png

"Alright! Alright! The cry baby lost!
... but award him 'Mr Congeniality' so
that he'll stop his pathetic whining!"

Donald Trump furiously claimed Tuesday night that Mike Pence can overturn the election result in Congress Wednesday - and denied the vice president had told him he could not.

The president issued a statement after the New York Times reported that Pence had told him over lunch that he had no constitutional power to 'decertify' states' slates of electors when he presides over Congress to certify the election result.

But Trump called that 'fake news' then outlined an extraordinary plan to either get Republican state legislatures to send Trump electors - or turn the election to Congress under the 12th Amendment, which could then vote for Trump.

ABC News' White House Correspondent Jon Karl reported that Trump was 'prepared to go after Pence and go after him hard' if he does not get in line and overturn the election at the special session of Congress which begins at 1pm Wednesday.

So if Pence does not fall in line with Trump’s attempt at subversion today, Trump will go after Pence.

That should surprise no one.

My question to all those including Pence who sold their souls to Trump, made absolutely fools of themselves for Trump, then discarded like common garbage by Trump, was it worth it?

Was it worth it to have history look at you as not just losers, but losing spineless sycophants?

The list of people who sold their souls to Trump only to be humiliated and attacked by him are long and deep.

What did Bill Barr, Jeff Sessions, Brian Kemp, and Sean Spicer get for humiliating themselves, for instance?

Of course, Trump was never known to be loyal to anyone but himself. Even now it is Trump before Country and Constitution.

Cruz and Hawley will also find out that selling their souls to Trump will get them nothing.

Trump will not give a damn and the American people will eventually reject them as well.

Just more wreck and ruin for Trumpist losers.

Let the Sedition Party feed on itself. Let them choke on their own bones.

The conspiracy monster they've carefully cultivated was always going to turn on them.

Trump is speaking live, in front of the White House, to dozens of white people!

I'm going to use my profound powers of prognostication to predict..........more sniveling and whining from "Head Down, Ass Up" Trump?

I agree. Pence has been great and I was watching Trump's rally this AM. Loads of attendee's. By the time 2024 gets here the American tax payer will be sick of Biden and Harris. The mid terms should go to the Reps and I sure hope Trump decides to run in 2024.

I'm going to use my profound powers of prognostication to predict..........more sniveling and whining from "Head Down, Ass Up" Trump?

LOL I'm going to use my profound powers of prognostication to predict you will be regretting you Biden vote and it won't take long. In fact I predict you will be talking about Biden just as you now talk about Trump. Enjoy.

LOL I'm going to use my profound powers of prognostication to predict you will be regretting you Biden vote and it won't take long. In fact I predict you will be talking about Biden just as you now talk about Trump. Enjoy.

And you'd be wrong.

While I was spot on.

And you'd be wrong.

While I was spot on.

Sure you were. Won't be long before you are calling Biden everything you have called Trump for four years. Google the list of what that jack ass wants to do then tell me how great he is. Enjoy.

But according to you fragile minded cucks -- the Dems control the courts, judges, and the GOP -- so why would they be afraid to prosecute Trump??

Yall are truly pathetic....

But according to you fragile minded cucks -- the Dems control the courts, judges, and the GOP -- so why would they be afraid to prosecute Trump??

Yall are truly pathetic....

We have Public Trials in this country.

And the President speaking freely to the people in a court of law where they have to listen is anathema to them.

Its more likely, IMHO, for Xiden to try and just have Trump whacked.

ABC said that "Trump was prepared to turn on Pence"? What is that worth? Obama wouldn't even support his own V.P. run for the presidency.

wtf are you talking about? the only reason obama remained quiet during the time he was silent, was because he wasn't going to endorse ANYBODY until after the nominee was named. the INSTANT biden became the (D) NOMINEE, obama fully & publicly endorsed him.

that's how it works.

btw - donny turned on pence as predicted.

You are right, I do pray that Xiden doesn't use Secret Show Trials to consolidate power.

But the main victims of a Biden Reign of Terror would be his fellow libs- not conservatives. You should be praying for the same.

uh-huh.

take that libs.jpg

I agree. Pence has been great and I was watching Trump's rally this AM. Loads of attendee's. By the time 2024 gets here the American tax payer will be sick of Biden and Harris. The mid terms should go to the Reps and I sure hope Trump decides to run in 2024.

thumbnail.jpg

Forum List

Back