Selling your soul to the Devil, was it worth it?/Trump turning on Pence?

Trump has done more to stop the persecution of Christians than any President in many decades. Not so for CHRISTIANS of COLOR - disenfranchisement of the right and privilege to vote is a form of persecution

22lcidw wrote: Trump has done more to stop the persecution of Christians than any President in many decades. It came to the forefront with Obama as the progs were outed as frauds and haters to people who are real Christians. So if Pence does not support Trump it will be a disappointment and whatever he has tried to promote in his life, it will be failure for not at least trying. It takes courage for those who are not the real power. 21JAN06-POST#0021

whitehall wrote: ABC said that "Trump was prepared to turn on Pence"? 21JAN06-POST#0023

joaquinmiller wrote: Trump is speaking live, in front of the White House, to dozens of white people! 21JAN06-POST#0029

NFBW wrote: Based on the numbering of the posts, It was before you saw the gallows set up outside the Capitol on Jan6 22lcidw when you wrote, “So if Pence does not support Trump it will be a disappointment and whatever he has tried to promote in his life, it will be failure for not at least trying.” - - - We all saw the riotous event that played out after your post. - - - So when you heard DJT tweet out to the weaponized mob that he brought to DC for that day that Pence was a coward for not supporting the coup against the incoming government, do you 22lcidw consider Pence to be the white Christian coward that his political life partner declared him to be. Do you agree with the white nationalistic pro-Trump mob that wanted to hang Pence as a traitor for not rejecting all votes from six states so the vote of Reverend Denise Freeman Lincoln Co, Georgia and millions like her would be canceled through no wrongdoing of her own. - - - Because Pence allowed her vote to count it caused a weaponized mostly white mob to physically attempt to capture and hang him. Are you good with that 22lcidw ???? 22JAN23-POST#0041

JLW wrote: So if Pence does not fall in line with Trump’s attempt at subversion today, Trump will go after Pence. 21JAN06-POST#0001

I'm going to use my profound powers of prognostication to predict..........more sniveling and whining from "Head Down, Ass Up" Trump?

I agree. Pence has been great and I was watching Trump's rally this AM. Loads of attendee's

btw - donny turned on pence as predicted.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back