Last Memorial To Traitors Coming Down

Looks like the last monument to traitors and losers is coming down in New Orleans. The people that support being a traitor and loser have offered up every excuse in the book to no avail. To them I say put up as many monuments in museums as you want to. Erect statues on your own property even. Its a good day in New Orleans today.

New Orleans to remove Gen. Robert E. Lee statue - CNN.com

get
Allah Akbar......... :eusa_whistle:
Yes god is great if you believe in such things. Any comment on the topic?

Yeah, you can not erase nor rewrite history no matter how you try!
Sure you can. Whites have done exactly that multiple times but have been caught.

Go ahead and try and like the Taliban you will fail...
Just as whites have failed. However we can tear down the memorials to the losers you guys love to worship. :laugh:

The tragedy of slavery is that it ended. Blacks have been trying to get it back ever since 1865

Looks like the last monument to traitors and losers is coming down in New Orleans. The people that support being a traitor and loser have offered up every excuse in the book to no avail. To them I say put up as many monuments in museums as you want to. Erect statues on your own property even. Its a good day in New Orleans today.

get
That was a comment......... Too bad it went over your head..........
It was a dumb comment.
No...... It's an unfortunately accurate comparison.

get
People

Yeah, stop denying we have a history. People are our history, flags are our history. If you want to get rid of our past, then slavery did not exist either, so stop using it as an excuse for all your ills in the 21 century. We're all good now. We have erased the past, yours and mine.
I am the last person to deny whites have a history. I'm just glad you dont get to memorialize that history in my face since your shrines have been torn down. If you want look at your history go to the museum. :cool:

Yeah, you can not erase nor rewrite history no matter how you try!
Sure you can. Whites have done exactly that multiple times but have been caught.

Go ahead and try and like the Taliban you will fail...
Just as whites have failed. However we can tear down the memorials to the losers you guys love to worship. :laugh:

So I worship those monuments?

Not likely but if you believe rewriting history will work for you, well you will learn like the Taliban and ISIS and that history will still be there and those like you will be forgotten...

Oh, what I worship is the two legged fish and not some historical figure...

get
People

Yeah, stop denying we have a history. People are our history, flags are our history. If you want to get rid of our past, then slavery did not exist either, so stop using it as an excuse for all your ills in the 21 century. We're all good now. We have erased the past, yours and mine.
I am the last person to deny whites have a history. I'm just glad you dont get to memorialize that history in my face since your shrines have been torn down. If you want look at your history go to the museum. :cool:
Bet you say that about the Egyptians, Persians, etc, etc, etc...............

get
To museums where they belong.

The dustbin of history might be better place

More proof of how much blacks hate whitey.

Dey gots dem dare "chocolate city" naaaw.

I guess it sucks to be a dead white traitor and ex slave owner.
What about Thomas Jefferson's memorial? He was a multiple slave owner. Should his memorial come down?
Anyone that owned a slave should have their monuments torn down.
That means the Washington Monument, the Jefferson Memorial, most of the founders statues inside the Capitol building, even the White House built by slaves.... etc. Is that what you want?
The white house didnt own a slave but if you want to tear that down have at it. I wont protest. Then you can build a Black House.

get
People

Why would I say that about the Egyptians or Persians? They didnt build anything here in the US for them that i am aware of.

get
People

How does it feel to be a member of America's version of ISIS, plantation black boy?

Taking down the monuments takes down respect for democrat leftist, Kerry on by all means!

get
People

How does it feel to be a member of America's version of ISIS, plantation black boy?
I wouldnt know. Why do you ask and what does that have to do with the topic white boy?

People

Why would I say that about the Egyptians or Persians? They didnt build anything here in the US for them that i am aware of.
It's the same concept and it's about history and the intentional eradication or relegation to "museums" that is the overarching issue. Destroy or hide that which radicals "disagree" with.

It's the same concept and it's about history and the intentional eradication or relegation to "museums" that is the overarching issue. Destroy or hide that which radicals "disagree" with.
I'm not talking about concepts. I am talking about facts that are occurring right now. Stop whining about "him did it too" Concentrate on the topic. The losers and traitor monuments in New Orleans are history. Good riddance.

I'm not talking about concepts. I am talking about facts that are occurring right now. Stop whining about "him did it too" Concentrate on the topic. The losers and traitor monuments in New Orleans are history. Good riddance.
No they're not. They're just being moved, liar.

The ones who took those monuments down are not good enough to shine those great men's shoes. What a shame, a blot, of the left on the soul of this nation.
I'm pretty sure none of them have any desire to shine a dead traitors shoes. Now that the disgusting memorial to a loser is gone you can go to the museum and cry us all a river.
I just won't cry any tears for the next black thug that ends up cooling in the street. How about that? Build a few more abortion clinics and kill off those black babies. It's better than the alternative.
Yikes. You are awful.

Forum List

Back