Last chance

Still a fantasy at your age…

All one needs to ask, Jack is, would the band be so interesting to Gramps if these were all 45 year old men?

no.jpg

All one needs to ask, Jack is, would the band be so interesting to Gramps if these were all 45 year old men?

View attachment 579525
Maybe, because the OP loves music and I will defend him on that fact…

Look, I have read his threads for many years now and never once have I ever thought that he would chase teenage skirt or jail bait skirt, so personally I believe some are seeing something that is not with the OP…

My personal opinion and the OP will tell you I have been a real douche many times with him but never considered him perverted…

• Banned
I know dumbass, you keep telling us that to rationalize your pedophile fantasies. The group is OK, but they are just a novelty band whose main gimmick is that they are pretty young Japanese girls dressed to look like school kids.
Novelty

Literally 8 years together
Top charting foreign rock

And you bring in pedophile nonsense. The fact that YOU see Underage girls rather than a good band is on YOU and nothing more than projection.

Off to permanent ignore you go

Still a fantasy at your age…
Appreciating rock talent doesn't require a fantasy

They are far and away the best current live rock performers. The fact that they wear dresses offending you is comical. Would you rather they sold the image the left likes where all women are masculine and all men are feminine?

Look, I have read his threads for many years now and never once have I ever thought that he would chase teenage skirt or jail bait skirt, so personally I believe some are seeing something that is not with the OP…

My personal opinion and the OP will tell you I have been a real douche many times with him but never considered him perverted…

Not perverted. Just a horny old man with fantasies.

Off to permanent ignore you go

Wow, I must be closer to the truth than I realized. First those crappy PEX pipe fittings that snap together and leak, then that overpriced gaming console he calls a computer yet probably never does any actual computing on, and now his obcession with a band of girls obviously meant to titilate male fantasies that he has brought up literally SIX times here! Jesus, I'm not that hung up on seeing Mick Jagger! :auiqs.jpg:

I guess when I post Ozzy, Metalica or Dio links that makes me gay or desire old men...

Now B&W reasoning in one's defense over a simply question? Thou doth protest too much.

Admit it dude, you just like watching attractive young girls pounding out hard rock. Nothing wrong with that. Rock is sexual to begin with.

Maybe if you sit in the front row, you might even catch a peek up her skirt! :21:

Dude, I just fucking defended you, so slow it down…
The fact that they are pretty women is irrelevant to the whole point of enjoying music. Has nothing to do with fantasies. If I wanted I could easily goto a local club and throw around some money for a young piece of ass.
I appreciate your defense but the constant narrow mindedness of some of these old fucks is annoying.

Gotta wonder how they would feel if I went into the religious forums and started mocking people for believing in pixie dust and fairy tales.... then maybe they might get it. But I don't do that because I'm not a judgmental tard. Nor do I or would I ever accuse someone of being a pedo. I don't even do that in the threads like the one I created earlier. People have differing opinions, doesn't necessarily make them evil

You're trying to reason with someone who is merely trolling...just let it go.

Sure it is, Gramps. The more you vehemently protest, the more you just prove my point.

Hey, they are cute, young girls. It's OK to admit that.
Have you ever been with a woman from China, Philippines, Japan, Vietnam or Korea?

Fact is many of them hide their age very well into their forties and even fifties and you wouldn’t know they were that old.

As the OP stated women are in their thirties and look young, so there is no issue with him posting their music…

Anyhoo, I am done with this conversation.

Forum List

Back